Skip to content

Joe Thomas selected to his 10th consecutive Pro Bowl

The Browns Board
37 22 1.5k
  • sydS syd

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Pro bowl means I gotta have it love it means the world to me

    woo hoo have a drink on me

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @syd said:

    woo hoo have a drink on me

    Don't change my words fuck face.

  • @syd said:

    woo hoo have a drink on me

    Don't change my words fuck face.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Don't change my words fuck face.

    to late already did dumbass

    oh and btw I will do whatever the fuck I want still got 2 warning points to go

  • sydS syd

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Don't change my words fuck face.

    to late already did dumbass

    oh and btw I will do whatever the fuck I want still got 2 warning points to go

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @syd said:

    to late already did dumbass

    oh and btw I will do whatever the fuck I want still got 2 warning points to go

    Enjoy.

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by Mudfly
    #31

    I dont get why people think Joe doesnt have drive or a will to win.....Id say just the opposite......when you perform at the very very top level of your profession every single year, without any off years or drop offs.....and maintain your body for 10 years of an NFL beating and never miss a play......and play through lots of injuries and losses and coaches and staff.....and maintain your professionalism and drive to be the best.....then Id call that a tremendous commitment to excellence and drive to be the best...

    The fact that he doesnt want to leave the Browns and go to a "winner" only underlines his loyalty and values.....both as a team member and family man(because he regularly states he loves the community, lives here and doesnt want to drag his family around)....

    To many people.....him leaving the Browns, only to play for winner would be more an indication of selfishness and lack of drive....to help HIS team get better....

    Some walk away from a bad situation......but driven winners work to be part of the solution....

    Example....Alex Mack....Since we all knew he was leaving and now that he has, I dont all of a sudden consider him to be more competitive or driven.....honestly.....I now see him as more of a quitter....who chose the easier path.....

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #32

    Resurrected this "old" thread to share this amazing photoshop of our OL Top Gun...

    2Lv1hH8.jpg

  • ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #33

    Nice

  • TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #34

    So cool!

    post-2383-0-60910500-1494680614_thumb.jpg

  • A Alkid3 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    A Gpodawund productions hahahaha.

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #36

    Here's your fun Monday morning fact-

    The two teams with the most snaps together on the offensive line last year? New England Patriots and the Atlanta Falcons.

    Definitely doesn't matter though, not at all.

  • Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
    #37

    * Sacks given up by the LT position has been top 5 in the league since he's been here.

    * The guy has been surrounded by assholes. Look at the fucktards we've had at the skill positions since he was drafted. At first we were smart, drafted Braylon and Winslow. That turned to fucking shit because they were assholes.

    Hillis - asshole

    Gordon - asshole

    Manziel - asshole

    Among others....

    The problem with the Browns has been the inability to draft and develop good talent at skill positions. Especially QB.

    * We have been pretty good at developing OL talent but have been bad at keeping it around. I think Thomas has been a pretty great mentor to guys like Schwartz, Mack, Pasztor, and Bitonio. Guys that play beside him are getting pretty big paydays.

    In general I think you're misdirecting your frustration with the Browns lack of success at Thomas, pretty much because other Browns fans have put him on a pedestal because he's been the one consistent bright spot on this team. He will be a first ballot HOF despite being stuck on a team that surrounds him with assholes and shit. I think he deserves a shit ton of credit for sticking around through this shit and keeping his head up and morale up while wading through 4 ft of shit. The guy deserves a fucking statue.