WEEK 17 NCAA Football, Christmas and more Bowl Games, BIG TEN!
-
WEEK 17 NCAA Football, Christmas more Bowl Games, including BIG TEN! Time to eat and try out all your new toys...maybe a popcorn popper?

Potato PrimeSport Dec. 22 7 p.m. Boise, Idaho Colorado St. vs. Idaho
Bahamas ?? Dec. 23 1 p.m. Nassau, Bahamas Eastern Michigan vs. Old Dominion
Armed Forces PrimeSport Dec. 23 4:30 p.m. Fort Worth, Tex. Louisiana Tech vs. Navy
Dollar General Dec. 23 8 p.m. Mobile, Ala. Ohio vs. Troy
Hawaii PrimeSport Dec. 24 8 p.m. Honolulu, Hawaii Hawaii vs. Middle Tennessee
St. Petersburg PrimeSport Dec. 26 11 a.m. St. Petersburg, Fla. Miami (OH) vs. Mississippi St.
Quick Lane Dec. 26 2:30 p.m. Detroit, Mich. Boston College vs. Maryland
Independence PrimeSport Dec. 26 5 p.m. Shreveport, La. NC State vs. Vanderbilt
Heart of Dallas PrimeSport Dec. 27 Noon Dallas, Texas Army vs. North Texas
Military PrimeSport Dec. 27 3:30 p.m. Annapolis, Md. Temple vs. Wake Forest
Holiday PrimeSport Dec. 27 7 p.m. San Diego, Calif. Minnesota vs. Wash. St.
Cactus Dec. 27 10:15 p.m. Phoenix, Ariz. Baylor vs. Boise State
-
Just a refresher on the early BIG TEN Bowl games and lines:
12/26 MARY -1'vs BC
12/27 WASH ST -6' vs MINN
12/28 PITT -5'vs NW
..... UTAH -8 vs INDY
12/30 TENN -3 vs NEB
..... MICH -7 vs FSU
12/31 OSU -3 vs CLEM
1/2 FLA -2' vs IOWA
.... WISC -7' vs WMICH
.... USC -7 vs PSU
The 2016 NCAA football season is winding down.....
-
Just a refresher on the early BIG TEN Bowl games and lines:
12/26 MARY -1'vs BC
12/27 WASH ST -6' vs MINN
12/28 PITT -5'vs NW
..... UTAH -8 vs INDY
12/30 TENN -3 vs NEB
..... MICH -7 vs FSU
12/31 OSU -3 vs CLEM
1/2 FLA -2' vs IOWA
.... WISC -7' vs WMICH
.... USC -7 vs PSU
The 2016 NCAA football season is winding down.....
Just a refresher on the early BIG TEN Bowl games and lines:
12/26 MARY -1'vs BC
​close spread going with b.c
12/27 WASH ST -6' vs MINN
WASH ST will cover
12/28 PITT -5'vs NW
​wouldn't bet this game
..... UTAH -8 vs INDY
Utah wins big
12/30 TENN -3 vs NEB
NEB sucks they are not a good team take Ten
..... MICH -7 vs FSU
​mich wins but will not cover
12/31 OSU -3 vs CLEM
close game could end up a classic,fuck it take the BUCKS and the 3
1/2 FLA -2' vs IOWA
​going with FLA
.... WISC -7' vs WMICH
wisc and the points
.... USC -7 vs PSU
damn I would take usc -14
The 2016 NCAA football season is winding down.....
-
Bahamas bowl hell yes I would say that would be a awesome place to spend a week,fuck those who say bowl games are illrelevent
I'm sure the cold E.Michigan fans and ODU fans are loving it!Bahamas bowl hell yes I would say that would be a awesome place to spend a week,fuck those who say bowl games are illrelevent
Similar to the Hawaii bowl this weekend football is enjoyable in December with bikinis around.

.....I've been to Aloha Stadium and was on campus at UH, nice, I love Hawaii. Was in the Bahamas once long ago after I was out of college it was ok.
-
I'm sure the cold E.Michigan fans and ODU fans are loving it!Bahamas bowl hell yes I would say that would be a awesome place to spend a week,fuck those who say bowl games are illrelevent
Similar to the Hawaii bowl this weekend football is enjoyable in December with bikinis around.

.....I've been to Aloha Stadium and was on campus at UH, nice, I love Hawaii. Was in the Bahamas once long ago after I was out of college it was ok.
I'm sure the cold E.Michigan fans and ODU fans are loving it!
Similar to the Hawaii bowl this weekend football is enjoyable in December with bikinis around.

.....I've been to Aloha Stadium and was on campus at UH, nice, I love Hawaii. Was in the Bahamas once long ago after I was out of college it was ok.
Saw a few minutes of the game on Oahu the Aloha Stadium is basically empty too bad they don't schedule a better matchup and yes not U of Hawaii as host. But still great scenery

-
Well BC 36 Maryland 30 in the BIG TEN Bowl Game 1 of 10.
Today's games:
Heart of Dallas PrimeSport Dec. 27 Noon Dallas, Texas Army vs. North Texas
Military PrimeSport Dec. 27 3:30 p.m. Annapolis, Md. Temple vs. Wake Forest
Holiday PrimeSport Dec. 27 7 p.m. San Diego, Calif. Minnesota vs. Wash. St.
Cactus Dec. 27 10:15 p.m. Phoenix, Ariz. Baylor vs. Boise State
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login