Skip to content

To win or not to win?

The Browns Board
59 24 2.8k
  • @mark-o said:

    I think it happens tommorrow. The Chargers have quit.

    Hope so.

    @bob806 said:

    Hope so.

    it is also a long flight and a Christmas eve game so I am sure most or their players just want to get home to their families Browns win big

  • It sure would be nice to have something good to talk about this weekend. Even Vegas wants them to win.

  • I would like them to have a least ONE freakin' day that they can look at each other and smile.

    ...I wonder how many HOF'ers played on a winless team...

  • @hoorta said:

    Z, I always want the Browns to win. The objective part of me says they won't. This season has been such a downer- I don't even get upset anymore when they lose. I won't even get upset if they finish 0-16, I don't see much difference between no wins or one or two. We're already a National Sports joke. If they fall to #2, they're either going to get Garrett or Trubiski. Please don't trade out of that spot- if you want to go fooling with the Eagle's pick, I'm OK with that. Sure I want Mitch- it would be another Bernie Kosar story. He may not even declare. Though if the Browns are drafting #1 and tell him come on home kid- it may sway his decision.

    So, you want them to win. Not a homo.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    So, you want them to win. Not a homo.

    Zombo

    But on the other Homo board, the vote was a lot closer. πŸ™‚

  • Zombo said:

    So, you want them to win. Not a homo.

    Zombo

    But on the other Homo board, the vote was a lot closer. πŸ™‚

    @hoorta said:

    But on the other Homo board, the vote was a lot closer. πŸ™‚

    That's because they're all homos.

    Zombo

  • I'm still waiting for my first Browns win. πŸ™

  • @mark-o said:

    I think it happens tommorrow. The Chargers have quit.

    Hope so.

    @bob806 said:

    Hope so.

    why? beat the chargers? big fuckin whoop.

    #1 pick? BIG FUCKIN WHOOP!!

    yeah the chargers win will go do in browns history while ur kickin rocks and we still have no QB in 3 years.

  • @bob806 said:

    Hope so.

    why? beat the chargers? big fuckin whoop.

    #1 pick? BIG FUCKIN WHOOP!!

    yeah the chargers win will go do in browns history while ur kickin rocks and we still have no QB in 3 years.

    @miktoxic said:

    why? beat the chargers? big fuckin whoop.

    #1 pick? BIG FUCKIN WHOOP!!

    yeah the chargers win will go do in browns history while ur kickin rocks and we still have no QB in 3 years.

    The #1 pick is only a big fuckin' whoop if the guy kicks ass.

    So what QB are you advocating with this #1 pick?

  • I'm still waiting for my first Browns win. πŸ™

    "One said:

    I'm still waiting for my first Browns win. πŸ™

    You may be waiting for a long time.

  • @miktoxic said:

    why? beat the chargers? big fuckin whoop.

    #1 pick? BIG FUCKIN WHOOP!!

    yeah the chargers win will go do in browns history while ur kickin rocks and we still have no QB in 3 years.

    The #1 pick is only a big fuckin' whoop if the guy kicks ass.

    So what QB are you advocating with this #1 pick?

    @bob806 said:

    The #1 pick is only a big fuckin' whoop if the guy kicks ass.

    So what QB are you advocating with this #1 pick?

    i don't know, really. just saying if you have the #1 you have it. no calling and having to give up picks to move up one spot etc. etc.

    please be 0 and 16 so these guys can look back and it and say 'never again!'

  • @bob806 said:

    The #1 pick is only a big fuckin' whoop if the guy kicks ass.

    So what QB are you advocating with this #1 pick?

    i don't know, really. just saying if you have the #1 you have it. no calling and having to give up picks to move up one spot etc. etc.

    please be 0 and 16 so these guys can look back and it and say 'never again!'

    @miktoxic said:

    i don't know, really. just saying if you have the #1 you have it. no calling and having to give up picks to move up one spot etc. etc.

    please be 0 and 16 so these guys can look back and it and say 'never again!'

    I don't know either.

    This losing shit is getting old. That's why I want to see a win. I'm working today, luck of the draw, so to make my Xmas Eve happier, win the game.

    If our FO has properly analyzed things, they know trading picks doesn't work around here.

  • @miktoxic said:

    i don't know, really. just saying if you have the #1 you have it. no calling and having to give up picks to move up one spot etc. etc.

    please be 0 and 16 so these guys can look back and it and say 'never again!'

    I don't know either.

    This losing shit is getting old. That's why I want to see a win. I'm working today, luck of the draw, so to make my Xmas Eve happier, win the game.

    If our FO has properly analyzed things, they know trading picks doesn't work around here.

    @bob806 said:

    I don't know either.

    This losing shit is getting old. That's why I want to see a win. I'm working today, luck of the draw, so to make my Xmas Eve happier, win the game.

    If our FO has properly analyzed things, they know trading picks doesn't work around here.

    i get the winning....i really do. BUT the season is gone and half of these guys will be at the end of the year. doesn't really mean anything except a piece of confidence going into the offseason. players don't give a shit when playing the back nine at sawgrass, smokin stoges and laughing it up with their buddies who play for other teams.

    betcha the chargers want this win more so as not to be the one that gave up the win to this hopeless mess of a team.

  • Nobody at the number one spot is worth being picked there. The second and third will be just as big a risk and cost a few bucks less.

    WSS

  • Nobody at the number one spot is worth being picked there. The second and third will be just as big a risk and cost a few bucks less.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Nobody at the number one spot is worth being picked there. The second and third will be just as big a risk and cost a few bucks less.

    WSS

  • "One said:

    I'm still waiting for my first Browns win. πŸ™

    You may be waiting for a long time.

    @hoorta said:

    You may be waiting for a long time.

    Only about 5 hours as it turns out...

  • Well it's kind of a moot point now.....God, Santa and who knows who else decided that the BROWNS would not go winless. Woo-hoo.

  • The Browns finally win. Very happy; let the Lions be the only ones to bear the shame of going winless.

    Merry Christmas to all (except for those who voted to go 0-16 to secure the 1st pick. Go suck a dick, you closet Steeler fags. You know who you are).

  • Very happy for the team!

    Go 49ers! πŸ™‚

  • @hoorta said:

    You may be waiting for a long time.

    Only about 5 hours as it turns out...

    @mark-o said:

    Only about 5 hours as it turns out...

    And the Niners win... it's all good.

  • @mark-o said:

    Only about 5 hours as it turns out...

    And the Niners win... it's all good.

    @hoorta said:

    And the Niners win... it's all good.

    Which is why you ALWAYS play to win and let the other stuff work it's way through. A true competitor plays to win, thumb suckers find acceptable reasons to lose.