***Official Browns Vs. Chargers Game Day Thread***
-
whew, got my stream back so i can watch the Browns defense win it (hopefully)
whew, got my stream back so i can watch the Browns defense win it (hopefully)
Lol
-
WEll that does it 0 and 16
-
-
WOW
-
WEll that does it 0 and 16
WEll that does it 0 and 16
Why do you post?
-
and wide left and VICTORY!
-
MERRY CHRISTMAS BROWNS FANS
-
I love to be a downer, ou have a problem with that? WE WON
-
I love to be a downer, ou have a problem with that? WE WON
I love to be a downer, ou have a problem with that? WE WON
I do, you're pathetic.
-
Go Browns!
-
a Christmas miracle!
-
Browns win 20-17!
-
Thank you God! We needed that win!!! GO BROWNS!!!!
-
Love you guys
Love the Browns
Love this board
Merry Christmas
-
a Christmas miracle!
a Christmas miracle!
Makes me believe in Santa all over again!!!
-
-
-
Thanks Santa!
-
I love most of these guys to, makes me laugh even when we are getting beat badly, Thanks for letting me be a part of this board! MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE
-
Thought they were going to blow it for sure.
Good for them to finally win one, but I'd rather it be next week.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login