George Michael dead at 53
-
Pretty young to die of heart failure. On Christmas no less. It was like it was his last Christmas and he gave his heart.
-
I would like to throw a joke in here but I kinda always liked "father figure". It's just well arranged and far from the teeny bop bs he put out before.
-
I don't care a whit about his sexual orientation there were many George Michael songs I enjoyed
-
I don't care a whit about his sexual orientation there were many George Michael songs I enjoyed
I never cared for Wham but ya I enjoyed him after that.I don't care a whit about his sexual orientation there were many George Michael songs I enjoyed
-
I would like to throw a joke in here but I kinda always liked "father figure". It's just well arranged and far from the teeny bop bs he put out before.
I would like to throw a joke in here but I kinda always liked "father figure". It's just well arranged and far from the teeny bop bs he put out before.
The wife's fav...
Not much of a fan here, but I have to say that the man knew a hook when he heard one.
I never cared for Wham but ya I enjoyed him after that.
Deadpool disagrees...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login