2017 Free Agents
-
-
Pretty sure we have a little more room...

I think we only need to keep $10mm or so in reserve for our draft signees.
EDIT: I was a little low. As our picks stand now, our reserve is roughly $14mm. http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/draft/
And spotrac's cap tracker has our cap space at $63.6mm. http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cap/
-
TJ McDonald then use the draft ........
-
Hightower signs a smaller contract than Collins, winning does make everything better.
-
Hightower signs a smaller contract than Collins, winning does make everything better.
Hightower signs a smaller contract than Collins, winning does make everything better.
Yup...
$43.5mm over 4 years with 19 guaranteed ain't bad though...
-
Didn't hear about this until today. So we will have depth at center and guard.
-
Didn't hear about this until today. So we will have depth at center and guard.
Didn't hear about this until today. So we will for for have depth at center and guard.
Neither did I.
Marcus Martin ...seems to be a "backup OG/OC" Well, at least now, yes there will be depth...and maybe competition at that spot.
-
-
-
He is Going to have lacy chew gum instead of eating wings and potatoes?
-
Poe to ATL on a one-year deal.
And Lacy to Seahawks... with a weight-based bonus clause.
I thought perhaps Poe could be a candidate to come to the Browns because with the potential switch to the 4-3 Browns WILL NEED another good DT to go with Shelton. But someone says he is not a fit for the Greg Williams system.
-
Poe to ATL on a one-year deal.
And Lacy to Seahawks... with a weight-based bonus clause.
I thought perhaps Poe could be a candidate to come to the Browns because with the potential switch to the 4-3 Browns WILL NEED another good DT to go with Shelton. But someone says he is not a fit for the Greg Williams system.
But someone says he is not a fit for the Greg Williams system.
Someone?......
-
Going to be anger if Hightower goes to Shitsburg. I thoughthink for sure Poe was going to be here 1st of free agency, and he is still a free agent. So not to sure what's going on with that.
from what i have seen & read. Poe is just to big & un-Mobile to fit in Williams defense..Lets see if some members agree..it's a good question. Poe visited Colts than headed to Falcons. It seems most FA's have either used desperate teams or high $ cap teams to set their value dollar than run to a team that gives them the better chance to win
from what i have seen & read. Poe is just to big & un-Mobile to fit in Williams defense..Lets see if some members agree..it's a good question. Poe visited Colts than headed to Falcons. It seems most FA's have either used desperate teams or high $ cap teams to set their value dollar than run to a team that gives them the better chance to win
Ta Da!!^^I will give you 2 names Mud.Mark Dominick ESPon's & Bucky Brooks NFL.com^^ "Gregg Williams NT's must be mobile in his system & Poe is not a fit at his size" was reported after Poe's release. I can only report what was reported sir (Poe's 346lbs. & A.Donald 285lbs.) regardless,what looks like a Hog Molly, is still A Hog Molly. it's better when Molly's not looking at you
-
But someone says he is not a fit for the Greg Williams system.
Someone?......
-
from what i have seen & read. Poe is just to big & un-Mobile to fit in Williams defense..Lets see if some members agree..it's a good question. Poe visited Colts than headed to Falcons. It seems most FA's have either used desperate teams or high $ cap teams to set their value dollar than run to a team that gives them the better chance to win
Ta Da!!^^I will give you 2 names Mud.Mark Dominick ESPon's & Bucky Brooks NFL.com^^ "Gregg Williams NT's must be mobile in his system & Poe is not a fit at his size" was reported after Poe's release. I can only report what was reported sir (Poe's 346lbs. & A.Donald 285lbs.) regardless,what looks like a Hog Molly, is still A Hog Molly. it's better when Molly's not looking at you
Ta Da!!^^I will give you 2 names Mud.Mark Dominick ESPon's & Bucky Brooks NFL.com^^ "Gregg Williams NT's must be mobile in his system & Poe is not a fit at his size" was reported after Poe's release. I can only report what was reported sir (Poe's 346lbs. & A.Donald 285lbs.) regardless,what looks like a Hog Molly, is still A Hog Molly. it's better when Molly's not looking at you
Then where does that leave Danny?
Pretty sure Gregg can utilize one immovable object over/shading the Center... just not a 2nd at the same time.
Also though Poe was pretty "mobile" for his size.
-
Ta Da!!^^I will give you 2 names Mud.Mark Dominick ESPon's & Bucky Brooks NFL.com^^ "Gregg Williams NT's must be mobile in his system & Poe is not a fit at his size" was reported after Poe's release. I can only report what was reported sir (Poe's 346lbs. & A.Donald 285lbs.) regardless,what looks like a Hog Molly, is still A Hog Molly. it's better when Molly's not looking at you
Then where does that leave Danny?
Pretty sure Gregg can utilize one immovable object over/shading the Center... just not a 2nd at the same time.
Also though Poe was pretty "mobile" for his size.
-
Ta Da!!^^I will give you 2 names Mud.Mark Dominick ESPon's & Bucky Brooks NFL.com^^ "Gregg Williams NT's must be mobile in his system & Poe is not a fit at his size" was reported after Poe's release. I can only report what was reported sir (Poe's 346lbs. & A.Donald 285lbs.) regardless,what looks like a Hog Molly, is still A Hog Molly. it's better when Molly's not looking at you
Then where does that leave Danny?
Pretty sure Gregg can utilize one immovable object over/shading the Center... just not a 2nd at the same time.
Also though Poe was pretty "mobile" for his size.
Then where does that leave Danny?
Pretty sure Gregg can utilize one immovable object over/shading the Center... just not a 2nd at the same time.
Also though Poe was pretty "mobile" for his size.
could not agree here more T. I find it interesting with the G.Williams statement of "all I got to do is get my hands on the kid once to determine if the kid has got play maker skills in him" From what I saw, I would think the senior bowl he coached had some good ones that fits his plans..tick tock
-
Tony Jefferson, S: Jefferson rebuffed the Browns’ overtures and signed with the Ravensinstead.
Who wants to target this guys knees next year?
Tony Jefferson, S: Jefferson rebuffed the Browns’ overtures and signed with the Ravensinstead.
And now we know why...
Tony Jefferson: Picked Ravens after trying on uniforms via Madden
"I am a guy of swagger, so I gotta check the swag at all points before I make a decision," Jefferson told NFL.com this week. "I put myself in different uniforms on Madden to see what will look better. Ravens did look good, though."
Guess no one told him our mascot's name...
-
Well, the Browns uniforms do suck badly at this point.
-
Tony Jefferson, S: Jefferson rebuffed the Browns’ overtures and signed with the Ravensinstead.
And now we know why...
Tony Jefferson: Picked Ravens after trying on uniforms via Madden
"I am a guy of swagger, so I gotta check the swag at all points before I make a decision," Jefferson told NFL.com this week. "I put myself in different uniforms on Madden to see what will look better. Ravens did look good, though."
Guess no one told him our mascot's name...
And now we know why...
Tony Jefferson: Picked Ravens after trying on uniforms via Madden
"I am a guy of swagger, so I gotta check the swag at all points before I make a decision," Jefferson told NFL.com this week. "I put myself in different uniforms on Madden to see what will look better. Ravens did look good, though."
We now have our 1st Baltiwhore Browns cross dresser
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login