2017 Free Agents
-
Just imagine Garrett Foster Kirksey and Collins.....lined up in Browns unis.......I would hang a picture of Shashi over my mantle....
Funny thing about those Kirksey #'s is that early in his career, I had him pegged as a solid pass defender(I still thinks he's our best).....but we can imagine the emphasis being placed on run D these past 2 seasons and consider the possibility that his game has adjusted some, simply due to that mentality
-
Just imagine Garrett Foster Kirksey and Collins.....lined up in Browns unis.......I would hang a picture of Shashi over my mantle....
Funny thing about those Kirksey #'s is that early in his career, I had him pegged as a solid pass defender(I still thinks he's our best).....but we can imagine the emphasis being placed on run D these past 2 seasons and consider the possibility that his game has adjusted some, simply due to that mentality
Just imagine Garrett Foster Kirksey and Collins.....lined up in Browns unis.......I would hang a picture of Shashi over my mantle....
Funny thing about those Kirksey #'s is that early in his career, I had him pegged as a solid pass defender(I still thinks he's our best).....but we can imagine the emphasis being placed on run D these past 2 seasons and consider the possibility that his game has adjusted some, simply due to that mentality
I think we will have to trade up to get Foster though.
-
Just imagine Garrett Foster Kirksey and Collins.....lined up in Browns unis.......I would hang a picture of Shashi over my mantle....
Funny thing about those Kirksey #'s is that early in his career, I had him pegged as a solid pass defender(I still thinks he's our best).....but we can imagine the emphasis being placed on run D these past 2 seasons and consider the possibility that his game has adjusted some, simply due to that mentality
Just imagine Garrett Foster Kirksey and Collins.....lined up in Browns unis.......I would hang a picture of Shashi over my mantle....
Funny thing about those Kirksey #'s is that early in his career, I had him pegged as a solid pass defender(I still thinks he's our best).....but we can imagine the emphasis being placed on run D these past 2 seasons and consider the possibility that his game has adjusted some, simply due to that mentality
Are we switching to a 4-3?
-
Not with Horton at DC.
-
Per the NFL Calendar I just posted, NFL Free agency begins March 9 at 4:00 p.m.
Here is a link to possible FA candidates. Look it over. Who do you think the Browns should, or who their FO may target in free agency. Jimmy says they will be active:
-
Sorry, didn't see that a thread had already been started.
Some names to consider:
Trumaine Johnson
Eric Berry
Jason Pierre Paul
Prince Amukamara
Luke Joeckel
Malcom Smith
Chance Warmack
Morris Claiborne
Dontari Poe
DJ Hayden
all under 30, all need positions.
-
Luke Joekel is an interesting name there, just how bad has he been in Jacksonville?
-
Luke Joekel is an interesting name there, just how bad has he been in Jacksonville?
Luke Joekel is an interesting name there, just how bad has he been in Jacksonville?
For our RT spot?
He was taken as a LT....and seems to have been less than stellar. I wonder if a move to the right side would be good.
-
Joekel has been injury plagued almost from day one. First an ankle and then knee surgery this past season. He may not be recovered enough for the coming year. I don't know. Found no prognosis.
-
Joekel has been injury plagued almost from day one. First an ankle and then knee surgery this past season. He may not be recovered enough for the coming year. I don't know. Found no prognosis.
Joekel has been injury plagued almost from day one. First an ankle and then knee surgery this past season. He may not be recovered enough for the coming year. I don't know. Found no prognosis.
Low price tag then, assumedly?
-
Sorry, didn't see that a thread had already been started.
Some names to consider:
Trumaine Johnson
Eric Berry
Jason Pierre Paul
Prince Amukamara
Luke Joeckel
Malcom Smith
Chance Warmack
Morris Claiborne
Dontari Poe
DJ Hayden
all under 30, all need positions.
I'd say its more likely that every single one of those guys stays with their team, than any of them hit the open market, let alone having any interest in coming here.Sorry, didn't see that a thread had already been started.
Some names to consider:
Trumaine Johnson
Eric Berry
Jason Pierre Paul
Prince Amukamara
Luke Joeckel
Malcom Smith
Chance Warmack
Morris Claiborne
Dontari Poe
DJ Hayden
all under 30, all need positions.
-
Dontari Poe or Berry
-
Just imagine Garrett Foster Kirksey and Collins.....lined up in Browns unis.......I would hang a picture of Shashi over my mantle....
Funny thing about those Kirksey #'s is that early in his career, I had him pegged as a solid pass defender(I still thinks he's our best).....but we can imagine the emphasis being placed on run D these past 2 seasons and consider the possibility that his game has adjusted some, simply due to that mentality
Just imagine Garrett Foster Kirksey and Collins.....lined up in Browns unis.......I would hang a picture of Shashi over my mantle....
Funny thing about those Kirksey #'s is that early in his career, I had him pegged as a solid pass defender(I still thinks he's our best).....but we can imagine the emphasis being placed on run D these past 2 seasons and consider the possibility that his game has adjusted some, simply due to that mentality
I'm with you but not sure if Foster will be there at #12. I imagine this with Shelton & Dontari Poe upfront as well. That D would be scary
-
Cowboys an option for Adrian Peterson? Why?
This article says that the Dallas Cowboys could be a landing spot for RB Adrian Peterson, who apparently will be a FA. My question is: Why?
Why would the Cowboys want him...they have Zeke Elliot.
Why would he want to go to the Cowboys? Unless he is ready to admit that he is all but washed up, can no longer handle being the #1 RB for a team, and just wants to play a backup role?
https://sports.yahoo.com/m/b14438ef-4091-3937-ab7f-58e8d958013a/ss_cowboys-a-potential-option.html
Cowboys an option for Adrian Peterson? Why?
-
@ghoolie said:
Yeah, why the fuck would he want to wind his career with one of the most winning and successful franchises of all time.
To hang on for just a paycheck without having to earn it much...as Zeke will be pulling the load for that team....and to supposedly want to try to get a ring.
But...here is a clue for you....this is the closest the Cowboys will get to that goal in a long time.
-
Gilbert is now a FA
-
He's talented, that's for sure. That reminds me, the Patriots won the damn title without Gronk playing for the past whatever game. Jesus.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login