2017 Free Agents
-
@ghoolie said:
Yeah, why the fuck would he want to wind his career with one of the most winning and successful franchises of all time.
To hang on for just a paycheck without having to earn it much...as Zeke will be pulling the load for that team....and to supposedly want to try to get a ring.
But...here is a clue for you....this is the closest the Cowboys will get to that goal in a long time.
-
Gilbert is now a FA
-
He's talented, that's for sure. That reminds me, the Patriots won the damn title without Gronk playing for the past whatever game. Jesus.
-
@boo-fagley said:
Martellius Bennett wants big money.
He disappeared in some games this season.
Bennett's role is primarily as a blocker. They usually target him when it is least expected. Gronk is just a different kind of TE. Bennett filled in and was used properly as you would expect from BB.
EDIT: Of course ideally we should get OJ Howard who can do it all.
-
Any chance of OJ Howard falling to the top of the 2nd ......if not we have to take him at 12 or trade down with 12
-
@boo-fagley said:
Blocking TEs are a dime a dozen.
Bennett was brought in to fill Hernandez's role.
He didn't have the killer instinct though.

-
@boo-fagley said:
Blocking TEs are a dime a dozen.
Bennett was brought in to fill Hernandez's role.
He didn't have the killer instinct though.

He didn't have the killer instinct though.

Future HOF Ray Lewis did though.
Does anyone think that RayRay's involvement in a double homicide will keep him out of the HOF for a while?
-
@boo-fagley said:
Blocking TEs are a dime a dozen.
Bennett was brought in to fill Hernandez's role.
He didn't have the killer instinct though.

Good blocking TEs that can also catch and run? Not that many... more of an "either... or" position as it pretty much always has been.
He didn't have the killer instinct though.

**Insert rim shot here**
-
He didn't have the killer instinct though.

Future HOF Ray Lewis did though.
Does anyone think that RayRay's involvement in a double homicide will keep him out of the HOF for a while?
Future HOF Ray Lewis did though.
Does anyone think that RayRay's involvement in a double homicide will keep him out of the HOF for a while?
they look the other way
-
@boo-fagley said:
And thats why he is not worth the money.
You didn't get the joke?
-
@boo-fagley said:
And thats why he is not worth the money.
You didn't get the joke?
You didn't get the joke?
I think boo is trying out some of that rum I recommended.

-
You didn't get the joke?
I think boo is trying out some of that rum I recommended.

I think boo is trying out some of that rum I recommended.

It may be the sum and substance of his entire diet.
-
I think boo is trying out some of that rum I recommended.

It may be the sum and substance of his entire diet.
It may be the sum and substance of his entire diet.
Don't ever try Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva or you will join him.


-
@boo-fagley said:
Did you here the one about the good and bad lawyer?
Yes, I have heard them all. No need to bore us with it.
-
@boo-fagley said:
No more rum for a while.
Had my fill watching the Pats out play the Falcons. Bennett was OK, but I hope NE does not over pay when there are plenty of TEs that can match his production and blocking.
Browns want character too and most other TE's can't match this from a post SB interview:
"Bennett then further explained he why he won't "stick to sports" and what he is doing within the community.
"Shut up and stick to sports!! Enjoy the low hanging fruits Marty. Don't climb to the top of the Apple tree and taste that high hanging fruit," he tweeted. "This is part of the reason why I'm working to build Art Centers and Computer Labs for kids to learn coding. I'm not building gyms.
"I'm not interested in building football fields or doing football camps. I'm interested in doing film camps and coding camps.
"You don't have to be good at sports young man. Go upstairs and finish practicing that trombone. You don't have to rap. You can score films."
-
Jaguars are not picking up LT Kelvin Beachum's option, sources say. So like Ryan Clady, he's headed to the free-agent market.
Slot either in at RT ?
-
TP really wants to stay with the Browns-wants to see the rebuild through.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000785955/article/terrelle-pryor-i-love-being-with-the-browns
-
TP really wants to stay with the Browns-wants to see the rebuild through.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000785955/article/terrelle-pryor-i-love-being-with-the-browns
TP really wants to stay with the Browns-wants to see the rebuild through.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000785955/article/terrelle-pryor-i-love-being-with-the-browns
Then sign a freaking contract.
-
TP really wants to stay with the Browns-wants to see the rebuild through.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000785955/article/terrelle-pryor-i-love-being-with-the-browns
Then sign a freaking contract.
Then sign a freaking contract.
I'm sure it will happen before Mar 9.
-
Then sign a freaking contract.
I'm sure it will happen before Mar 9.
I'm sure it will happen before Mar 9.
deadline 4pm march 1st..start of March madness & a WR tag for Pryor is a estimated 15.7M..The Madness has begun for TP's agent Drew Rosenhouse
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login