Camp Ferrell
-
Who?
-
-
Well,,,,if you had watched yesterdays game, you woulda seen Ferrell string together some dazzlin stuff too.....

-
-
Who? Some 19 yr old? With next years #1? If i had a hat id slap someone right now like skipper welping gilligan. The ficking ideas this team drives its fans to i swear to god
-
Who? Some 19 yr old? With next years #1? If i had a hat id slap someone right now like skipper welping gilligan. The ficking ideas this team drives its fans to i swear to god
Who? Some 19 yr old? With next years #1? If i had a hat id slap someone right now like skipper welping gilligan. The ficking ideas this team drives its fans to i swear to god
Dude it was tongue and cheek. This isn't the NBA circa 1975. Just starting another "Camp Savior of Browns" thread and rubbing a little salt in the wounds of Buckeye fans as I'm still reeling from the ass-kicking in Norman.
-
Who? Some 19 yr old? With next years #1? If i had a hat id slap someone right now like skipper welping gilligan. The ficking ideas this team drives its fans to i swear to god
Dude it was tongue and cheek. This isn't the NBA circa 1975. Just starting another "Camp Savior of Browns" thread and rubbing a little salt in the wounds of Buckeye fans as I'm still reeling from the ass-kicking in Norman.
Dude it was tongue and cheek. This isn't the NBA circa 1975. Just starting another "Camp Savior of Browns" thread and rubbing a little salt in the wounds of Buckeye fans as I'm still reeling from the ass-kicking in Norman.
I knew all along Ohio State wasn't ready for Prime Time, and it caught up with them. Watson will suck on the NFL level, BTW.
-
I know he's a redshirt freshman but can't we just draft him now and wait!
I know he's a redshirt freshman but can't we just draft him now and wait!
Would drafting Ferell ..err Pharell make you happy?
-
Bringing it back for the uninformedÂ
-
Bringing it back for the uninformedÂ
Bringing it back for the uninformedÂ
I am still uninformed what the hell is this all about.Â
-
Bringing it back for the uninformedÂ
I am still uninformed what the hell is this all about.Â
I am still uninformed what the hell is this all about.Â
When we were going camp crazy in 2016 I mentioned that Ferrell was going to be a stud. Â Everyone but Mud was clueless as to who is was, which says a lot about college football knowledge around here. Â He can potentially be a top 15 2019 draft pick. Â Let's hope all the armchair GMs are paying more attention to college football these days.
-
I am still uninformed what the hell is this all about.Â
When we were going camp crazy in 2016 I mentioned that Ferrell was going to be a stud. Â Everyone but Mud was clueless as to who is was, which says a lot about college football knowledge around here. Â He can potentially be a top 15 2019 draft pick. Â Let's hope all the armchair GMs are paying more attention to college football these days.
When we were going camp crazy in 2016 I mentioned that Ferrell was going to be a stud. Â Everyone but Mud was clueless as to who is was, which says a lot about college football knowledge around here. Â He can potentially be a top 15 2019 draft pick. Â Let's hope all the armchair GMs are paying more attention to college football these days.
So...was he like a high school senior then?
-
When we were going camp crazy in 2016 I mentioned that Ferrell was going to be a stud. Â Everyone but Mud was clueless as to who is was, which says a lot about college football knowledge around here. Â He can potentially be a top 15 2019 draft pick. Â Let's hope all the armchair GMs are paying more attention to college football these days.
So...was he like a high school senior then?
So...was he like a high school senior then?
Nope he was a freshmanÂ
-
So...was he like a high school senior then?
Nope he was a freshmanÂ
Nope he was a freshmanÂ
High school freshman?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login