Skip to content

Camp Ferrell

The Browns Board
17 9 763
  • @mudfly said:

    Well,,,,if you had watched yesterdays game, you woulda seen Ferrell string together some dazzlin stuff too..... 😉

    I watched both semi final games and I'm still not sure who y'all are talking about.

    @mark-o said:

    I watched both semi final games and I'm still not sure who y'all are talking about.

    Clemson D-Line 4 solos, 3 TFL & a sack. Great size and athleticism for a 19 year old.

  • Who? Some 19 yr old? With next years #1? If i had a hat id slap someone right now like skipper welping gilligan. The ficking ideas this team drives its fans to i swear to god

  • Who? Some 19 yr old? With next years #1? If i had a hat id slap someone right now like skipper welping gilligan. The ficking ideas this team drives its fans to i swear to god

    @clevfan4life said:

    Who? Some 19 yr old? With next years #1? If i had a hat id slap someone right now like skipper welping gilligan. The ficking ideas this team drives its fans to i swear to god

    Dude it was tongue and cheek. This isn't the NBA circa 1975. Just starting another "Camp Savior of Browns" thread and rubbing a little salt in the wounds of Buckeye fans as I'm still reeling from the ass-kicking in Norman.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Who? Some 19 yr old? With next years #1? If i had a hat id slap someone right now like skipper welping gilligan. The ficking ideas this team drives its fans to i swear to god

    Dude it was tongue and cheek. This isn't the NBA circa 1975. Just starting another "Camp Savior of Browns" thread and rubbing a little salt in the wounds of Buckeye fans as I'm still reeling from the ass-kicking in Norman.

    @baconhound said:

    Dude it was tongue and cheek. This isn't the NBA circa 1975. Just starting another "Camp Savior of Browns" thread and rubbing a little salt in the wounds of Buckeye fans as I'm still reeling from the ass-kicking in Norman.

    I knew all along Ohio State wasn't ready for Prime Time, and it caught up with them. Watson will suck on the NFL level, BTW.

  • I never really liked Will too much....... I prefer Vince Vaughn.

  • I know he's a redshirt freshman but can't we just draft him now and wait!

    @baconhound said:

    I know he's a redshirt freshman but can't we just draft him now and wait!

    Would drafting Ferell ..err Pharell make you happy?

  • Bringing it back for the uninformed 

  • Bringing it back for the uninformed 

    @baconhound said:

    Bringing it back for the uninformed 

    I am still uninformed what the hell is this all about. 

  • @baconhound said:

    Bringing it back for the uninformed 

    I am still uninformed what the hell is this all about. 

    @the-gipper said:

    I am still uninformed what the hell is this all about. 

    When we were going camp crazy in 2016 I mentioned that Ferrell was going to be a stud.  Everyone but Mud was clueless as to who is was, which says a lot about college football knowledge around here.  He can potentially be a top 15 2019 draft pick.  Let's hope all the armchair GMs are paying more attention to college football these days.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I am still uninformed what the hell is this all about. 

    When we were going camp crazy in 2016 I mentioned that Ferrell was going to be a stud.  Everyone but Mud was clueless as to who is was, which says a lot about college football knowledge around here.  He can potentially be a top 15 2019 draft pick.  Let's hope all the armchair GMs are paying more attention to college football these days.

    @baconhound said:

    When we were going camp crazy in 2016 I mentioned that Ferrell was going to be a stud.  Everyone but Mud was clueless as to who is was, which says a lot about college football knowledge around here.  He can potentially be a top 15 2019 draft pick.  Let's hope all the armchair GMs are paying more attention to college football these days.

    So...was he like a high school senior then?

  • @baconhound said:

    When we were going camp crazy in 2016 I mentioned that Ferrell was going to be a stud.  Everyone but Mud was clueless as to who is was, which says a lot about college football knowledge around here.  He can potentially be a top 15 2019 draft pick.  Let's hope all the armchair GMs are paying more attention to college football these days.

    So...was he like a high school senior then?

    @the-gipper said:

    So...was he like a high school senior then?

    Nope he was a freshman 

  • @the-gipper said:

    So...was he like a high school senior then?

    Nope he was a freshman 

    @baconhound said:

    Nope he was a freshman 

    High school freshman?