Skip to content

YES!

College Football Forum
28 6 1.5k
  • Thank You Clemson for exposing Ohio State for the frauds they are!!!!!

    31-0 !!! Skunked.. Smoked and it wasn't even that close!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜

    I grew up a huge Ohio State fan back in the Woody and Archie days but screw Ohio State until they get rid of that POS Urban Cryer!!! I bet he develops chest pains,, and can't handle the stress.. ๐Ÿ˜ต

    WAIT!! He played that bullshit once already!! ๐Ÿ˜†

    Thank You Clemson.. ๐Ÿ™‚

  • You are not an Ohio State fan.

  • Thank You Capt Obvious.. As long as Urban Cryer is carpet bagging that storied university I will not be..

    I realize that is an unpopular opinion around here. Don't care.. Fuck Urban Cryer.. Michigan will break it off in his ass next year.

  • Does he have to leave and take the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY with him? ๐Ÿ˜†

    Get real, he did fine in this basically rebuilding year.....or don't you watch the NFL draft?

  • AxeA Axe

    Thank You Capt Obvious.. As long as Urban Cryer is carpet bagging that storied university I will not be..

    I realize that is an unpopular opinion around here. Don't care.. Fuck Urban Cryer.. Michigan will break it off in his ass next year.

    @axe said:

    Thank You Capt Obvious.. As long as Urban Cryer is carpet bagging that storied university I will not be..

    I realize that is an unpopular opinion around here. Don't care.. Fuck Urban Cryer.. Michigan will break it off in his ass next year.

    Again really? "m" lost a ton of seniors this year so what's the big plan? They all come back? ๐Ÿ˜†

  • Clemson assraped the Butteyes all night

    balltouch.0.gif

  • Yeah Urban is a total fraud, oh BTW if you lose 3-0 or 31-0 still basically the same outcome.

    Oh does he have to forfeit this too?

    Head coaching record

    Overall 165โ€“29

    Bowls 10โ€“3

    Accomplishments and honors

    Championships

    3 National (2006, 2008, 2014)

    2 MWC (2003, 2004)

    2 SEC (2006, 2008)

    3 SEC Eastern Division (2006, 2008, 2009)

    1 Big Ten (2014)

    2 Big Ten Leaders Division (2012, 2013)

    3 Big Ten East Division (2014โ€“2016)

    Awards

    The Sporting News National Coach of the Year (2003)

    Home Depot Coach of the Year Award (2004)

    George Munger Award (2004)

    Eddie Robinson Coach of the Year (2004)

    Pro Football Weekly National Coach of the Year (2004)

    Woody Hayes Trophy (2004)

    Victor Award (2004)

    The Sporting News Coach of the Decade (2009)

    Sports Illustrated Coach of the Decade (2009)

    MAC Coach of the Year (2001)

    2ร— MWC Coach of the Year (2003, 2004)

  • Call your shot?

    Posted by Axe on 25 November 2016 - 06:51 PM

    Michigan 24-20

    Eh, wrong. Just kidding pal. ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • Y'know? That gif is a bit unsettling..

    balltouch.0.gif

    Maybe he's a pre med student.. Yeah, that's it!! Pre Med..

    Initially I thought future Proctologist... Checking her for butthurt...Then I saw how Ohio State played,, and I realized he's a future Gynocologist

  • Happy New Year fellow Deplorables ๐Ÿ™‚

  • AxeA Axe

    Y'know? That gif is a bit unsettling..

    balltouch.0.gif

    Maybe he's a pre med student.. Yeah, that's it!! Pre Med..

    Initially I thought future Proctologist... Checking her for butthurt...Then I saw how Ohio State played,, and I realized he's a future Gynocologist

    @axe said:

    You haz Urban Cryer Man Chowder on yer chin bro...Y'know? That gif is a bit unsettling.....

    Nah I was more a Tressel fan but the Urban Renewal Project has worked out well....but neither of them are OK if you're a maize and blue fan.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR y'all, 2017 has to be better than 2016. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

  • You mad that Urban left the gators?

  • 31-0

    31 to fucking NOTHING!!!

    Frauds....

    Should never have been put in the position to be embarrassed like that.. But Ohio State is a media darling.. Why?? Apparently Ms Cryer sucks some serious male appendage...

    And hey!! THAT'S ok!! As long as we in the end recognize what it is and what it's for...

  • You mad that Urban left the gators?

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    You mad that Urban left the gators?

    31-0... ๐Ÿ˜†

  • AxeA Axe

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    You mad that Urban left the gators?

    31-0... ๐Ÿ˜†

    @axe said:

    31-0... ๐Ÿ˜†

    11-2 eh not too bad.

  • 31-0

    Bitchslapped..

    FRAUDS!!!

    Enjoy!! ๐Ÿ˜†

  • AxeA Axe

    31-0

    Bitchslapped..

    FRAUDS!!!

    Enjoy!! ๐Ÿ˜†

    @axe said:

    31-0

    Bitchslapped..FRAUDS!!! Enjoy!! ๐Ÿ˜†

    ๐Ÿ˜•

    Hey that was so last year, I've moved on to othรจr things like remembering to put 2017 on my checks.

  • @axe said:

    31-0

    Bitchslapped..FRAUDS!!! Enjoy!! ๐Ÿ˜†

    ๐Ÿ˜•

    Hey that was so last year, I've moved on to othรจr things like remembering to put 2017 on my checks.

    @mjp28 said:

    ๐Ÿ˜•

    Hey that was so last year, I've moved on to othรจr things like remembering to put 2017 on my checks.

    you still write checks?
  • AxeA Axe

    31-0

    Bitchslapped..

    FRAUDS!!!

    Enjoy!! ๐Ÿ˜†

    @axe said:

    31-0

    Bitchslapped..

    FRAUDS!!!

    Enjoy!! ๐Ÿ˜†

    We've won the national championship on the field recently enough that this loss doesn't hurt the way you wish it did. But, congratulations, you're a douchebag.

  • @axe said:

    31-0

    Bitchslapped..FRAUDS!!! Enjoy!! ๐Ÿ˜†

    ๐Ÿ˜•

    Hey that was so last year, I've moved on to othรจr things like remembering to put 2017 on my checks.

    @mjp28 said:

    ๐Ÿ˜•

    Hey that was so last year, I've moved on to othรจr things like remembering to put 2017 on my checks.

    I also still write checks.