Skip to content

YES!

College Football Forum
28 6 1.5k
  • Thank You Capt Obvious.. As long as Urban Cryer is carpet bagging that storied university I will not be..

    I realize that is an unpopular opinion around here. Don't care.. Fuck Urban Cryer.. Michigan will break it off in his ass next year.

  • Does he have to leave and take the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY with him? 😆

    Get real, he did fine in this basically rebuilding year.....or don't you watch the NFL draft?

  • AxeA Axe

    Thank You Capt Obvious.. As long as Urban Cryer is carpet bagging that storied university I will not be..

    I realize that is an unpopular opinion around here. Don't care.. Fuck Urban Cryer.. Michigan will break it off in his ass next year.

    @axe said:

    Thank You Capt Obvious.. As long as Urban Cryer is carpet bagging that storied university I will not be..

    I realize that is an unpopular opinion around here. Don't care.. Fuck Urban Cryer.. Michigan will break it off in his ass next year.

    Again really? "m" lost a ton of seniors this year so what's the big plan? They all come back? 😆

  • Clemson assraped the Butteyes all night

    balltouch.0.gif

  • Yeah Urban is a total fraud, oh BTW if you lose 3-0 or 31-0 still basically the same outcome.

    Oh does he have to forfeit this too?

    Head coaching record

    Overall 165–29

    Bowls 10–3

    Accomplishments and honors

    Championships

    3 National (2006, 2008, 2014)

    2 MWC (2003, 2004)

    2 SEC (2006, 2008)

    3 SEC Eastern Division (2006, 2008, 2009)

    1 Big Ten (2014)

    2 Big Ten Leaders Division (2012, 2013)

    3 Big Ten East Division (2014–2016)

    Awards

    The Sporting News National Coach of the Year (2003)

    Home Depot Coach of the Year Award (2004)

    George Munger Award (2004)

    Eddie Robinson Coach of the Year (2004)

    Pro Football Weekly National Coach of the Year (2004)

    Woody Hayes Trophy (2004)

    Victor Award (2004)

    The Sporting News Coach of the Decade (2009)

    Sports Illustrated Coach of the Decade (2009)

    MAC Coach of the Year (2001)

    2× MWC Coach of the Year (2003, 2004)

  • Call your shot?

    Posted by Axe on 25 November 2016 - 06:51 PM

    Michigan 24-20

    Eh, wrong. Just kidding pal. 😉

  • Y'know? That gif is a bit unsettling..

    balltouch.0.gif

    Maybe he's a pre med student.. Yeah, that's it!! Pre Med..

    Initially I thought future Proctologist... Checking her for butthurt...Then I saw how Ohio State played,, and I realized he's a future Gynocologist

  • Happy New Year fellow Deplorables 🙂

  • AxeA Axe

    Y'know? That gif is a bit unsettling..

    balltouch.0.gif

    Maybe he's a pre med student.. Yeah, that's it!! Pre Med..

    Initially I thought future Proctologist... Checking her for butthurt...Then I saw how Ohio State played,, and I realized he's a future Gynocologist

    @axe said:

    You haz Urban Cryer Man Chowder on yer chin bro...Y'know? That gif is a bit unsettling.....

    Nah I was more a Tressel fan but the Urban Renewal Project has worked out well....but neither of them are OK if you're a maize and blue fan.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR y'all, 2017 has to be better than 2016. 😮

  • You mad that Urban left the gators?

  • 31-0

    31 to fucking NOTHING!!!

    Frauds....

    Should never have been put in the position to be embarrassed like that.. But Ohio State is a media darling.. Why?? Apparently Ms Cryer sucks some serious male appendage...

    And hey!! THAT'S ok!! As long as we in the end recognize what it is and what it's for...

  • You mad that Urban left the gators?

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    You mad that Urban left the gators?

    31-0... 😆

  • AxeA Axe

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    You mad that Urban left the gators?

    31-0... 😆

    @axe said:

    31-0... 😆

    11-2 eh not too bad.

  • 31-0

    Bitchslapped..

    FRAUDS!!!

    Enjoy!! 😆

  • AxeA Axe

    31-0

    Bitchslapped..

    FRAUDS!!!

    Enjoy!! 😆

    @axe said:

    31-0

    Bitchslapped..FRAUDS!!! Enjoy!! 😆

    😕

    Hey that was so last year, I've moved on to othèr things like remembering to put 2017 on my checks.

  • @axe said:

    31-0

    Bitchslapped..FRAUDS!!! Enjoy!! 😆

    😕

    Hey that was so last year, I've moved on to othèr things like remembering to put 2017 on my checks.

    @mjp28 said:

    😕

    Hey that was so last year, I've moved on to othèr things like remembering to put 2017 on my checks.

    you still write checks?
  • AxeA Axe

    31-0

    Bitchslapped..

    FRAUDS!!!

    Enjoy!! 😆

    @axe said:

    31-0

    Bitchslapped..

    FRAUDS!!!

    Enjoy!! 😆

    We've won the national championship on the field recently enough that this loss doesn't hurt the way you wish it did. But, congratulations, you're a douchebag.

  • @axe said:

    31-0

    Bitchslapped..FRAUDS!!! Enjoy!! 😆

    😕

    Hey that was so last year, I've moved on to othèr things like remembering to put 2017 on my checks.

    @mjp28 said:

    😕

    Hey that was so last year, I've moved on to othèr things like remembering to put 2017 on my checks.

    I also still write checks.

  • @axe said:

    31-0

    Bitchslapped..

    FRAUDS!!!

    Enjoy!! 😆

    We've won the national championship on the field recently enough that this loss doesn't hurt the way you wish it did. But, congratulations, you're a douchebag.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    We've won the national championship on the field recently enough that this loss doesn't hurt the way you wish it did. But, congratulations, you're a douchebag.

    And you are still a bitch ass punk..

    @mjp28 said:

    😕

    Hey that was so last year, I've moved on to othèr things like remembering to put 2017 on my checks.

    I don't care who ya are, that's funny.. rep 😆

  • @mjp28 said:

    😕

    Hey that was so last year, I've moved on to othèr things like remembering to put 2017 on my checks.

    you still write checks?

    @browns149 said:

    you still write checks?

    Yeah about 2 every 3 or 4 months. 😆

    I basically do everything online or credit cards the only way to fly! And of course I use my encripted LastPass password manager BEST thing I ever installed on my computer! An absolute must in today's world plus if you do need to update passwords it's a breeze.

    .....see we've totally forgot about the pitiful 2016 BIG TEN Bowl games, really we have. 😕