YES!
-
Y'know? That gif is a bit unsettling..
:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/7731271/balltouch.0.gif)
Maybe he's a pre med student.. Yeah, that's it!! Pre Med..
Initially I thought future Proctologist... Checking her for butthurt...Then I saw how Ohio State played,, and I realized he's a future Gynocologist
-
You mad that Urban left the gators?
-
31-0
31 to fucking NOTHING!!!
Frauds....
Should never have been put in the position to be embarrassed like that.. But Ohio State is a media darling.. Why?? Apparently Ms Cryer sucks some serious male appendage...
And hey!! THAT'S ok!! As long as we in the end recognize what it is and what it's for...
-
You mad that Urban left the gators?
You mad that Urban left the gators?
31-0...

-
You mad that Urban left the gators?
31-0...

-
-
-
-
We've won the national championship on the field recently enough that this loss doesn't hurt the way you wish it did. But, congratulations, you're a douchebag.
And you are still a bitch ass punk..

Hey that was so last year, I've moved on to othรจr things like remembering to put 2017 on my checks.
I don't care who ya are, that's funny.. rep

-
Yeah about 2 every 3 or 4 months.you still write checks?
I basically do everything online or credit cards the only way to fly! And of course I use my encripted LastPass password manager BEST thing I ever installed on my computer! An absolute must in today's world plus if you do need to update passwords it's a breeze.
.....see we've totally forgot about the pitiful 2016 BIG TEN Bowl games, really we have.

-
We've won the national championship on the field recently enough that this loss doesn't hurt the way you wish it did. But, congratulations, you're a douchebag.
And you are still a bitch ass punk..

Hey that was so last year, I've moved on to othรจr things like remembering to put 2017 on my checks.
I don't care who ya are, that's funny.. rep

-
Axe is gay.
-
Yeah about 2 every 3 or 4 months.you still write checks?
I basically do everything online or credit cards the only way to fly! And of course I use my encripted LastPass password manager BEST thing I ever installed on my computer! An absolute must in today's world plus if you do need to update passwords it's a breeze.
.....see we've totally forgot about the pitiful 2016 BIG TEN Bowl games, really we have.

my account didn't even come with checksYeah about 2 every 3 or 4 months.

I basically do everything online or credit cards the only way to fly! And of course I use my encripted LastPass password manager BEST thing I ever installed on my computer! An absolute must in today's world plus if you do need to update passwords it's a breeze.
.....see we've totally forgot about the pitiful 2016 BIG TEN Bowl games, really we have.

-
my account didn't even come with checksYeah about 2 every 3 or 4 months.

I basically do everything online or credit cards the only way to fly! And of course I use my encripted LastPass password manager BEST thing I ever installed on my computer! An absolute must in today's world plus if you do need to update passwords it's a breeze.
.....see we've totally forgot about the pitiful 2016 BIG TEN Bowl games, really we have.

my account didn't even come with checks
Many, many years back we needed checks but the wife went this time I gave her the basic information. Well later in the mail we got I think it was 8 boxes.....holy christo we won't use all of that for another decade.
The bank even changed names but still honor our checks for now.
-
my account didn't even come with checks
Many, many years back we needed checks but the wife went this time I gave her the basic information. Well later in the mail we got I think it was 8 boxes.....holy christo we won't use all of that for another decade.
The bank even changed names but still honor our checks for now.
they asked me if I wanted paper checks, as they cost more money, I said no. And I have never had to write a check. It's been 7 yearsMany, many years back we needed checks but the wife went this time I gave her the basic information. Well later in the mail we got I think it was 8 boxes.....holy christo we won't use all of that for another decade.
The bank even changed names but still honor our checks for now.
-
they asked me if I wanted paper checks, as they cost more money, I said no. And I have never had to write a check. It's been 7 yearsMany, many years back we needed checks but the wife went this time I gave her the basic information. Well later in the mail we got I think it was 8 boxes.....holy christo we won't use all of that for another decade.
The bank even changed names but still honor our checks for now.
they asked me if I wanted paper checks, as they cost more money, I said no. And I have never had to write a check. It's been 7 years
Well we will have checks for a long time maybe 4 boxes left. There are a few situations where checks are good mainly when dealing with tax matters where you need some verifiable proof of payments like charitable donations for example our church among others or places you want to pay someone and don't want to expose your credit card information but that's getting more rare now.
Again that primarily when you itemize deductions and don't or can't use a credit card. (I did taxes for over 30 years on the side pretty much totally retired from all things related to work now.
)True we are moving toward a cashless society but the occasional checks or that green stuff comes in handy.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login

