Skip to content

YES!

College Football Forum
28 6 1.5k
  • AxeA Axe

    Y'know? That gif is a bit unsettling..

    balltouch.0.gif

    Maybe he's a pre med student.. Yeah, that's it!! Pre Med..

    Initially I thought future Proctologist... Checking her for butthurt...Then I saw how Ohio State played,, and I realized he's a future Gynocologist

    @axe said:

    You haz Urban Cryer Man Chowder on yer chin bro...Y'know? That gif is a bit unsettling.....

    Nah I was more a Tressel fan but the Urban Renewal Project has worked out well....but neither of them are OK if you're a maize and blue fan.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR y'all, 2017 has to be better than 2016. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

  • You mad that Urban left the gators?

  • 31-0

    31 to fucking NOTHING!!!

    Frauds....

    Should never have been put in the position to be embarrassed like that.. But Ohio State is a media darling.. Why?? Apparently Ms Cryer sucks some serious male appendage...

    And hey!! THAT'S ok!! As long as we in the end recognize what it is and what it's for...

  • You mad that Urban left the gators?

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    You mad that Urban left the gators?

    31-0... ๐Ÿ˜†

  • AxeA Axe

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    You mad that Urban left the gators?

    31-0... ๐Ÿ˜†

    @axe said:

    31-0... ๐Ÿ˜†

    11-2 eh not too bad.

  • 31-0

    Bitchslapped..

    FRAUDS!!!

    Enjoy!! ๐Ÿ˜†

  • AxeA Axe

    31-0

    Bitchslapped..

    FRAUDS!!!

    Enjoy!! ๐Ÿ˜†

    @axe said:

    31-0

    Bitchslapped..FRAUDS!!! Enjoy!! ๐Ÿ˜†

    ๐Ÿ˜•

    Hey that was so last year, I've moved on to othรจr things like remembering to put 2017 on my checks.

  • @axe said:

    31-0

    Bitchslapped..FRAUDS!!! Enjoy!! ๐Ÿ˜†

    ๐Ÿ˜•

    Hey that was so last year, I've moved on to othรจr things like remembering to put 2017 on my checks.

    @mjp28 said:

    ๐Ÿ˜•

    Hey that was so last year, I've moved on to othรจr things like remembering to put 2017 on my checks.

    you still write checks?
  • AxeA Axe

    31-0

    Bitchslapped..

    FRAUDS!!!

    Enjoy!! ๐Ÿ˜†

    @axe said:

    31-0

    Bitchslapped..

    FRAUDS!!!

    Enjoy!! ๐Ÿ˜†

    We've won the national championship on the field recently enough that this loss doesn't hurt the way you wish it did. But, congratulations, you're a douchebag.

  • @axe said:

    31-0

    Bitchslapped..FRAUDS!!! Enjoy!! ๐Ÿ˜†

    ๐Ÿ˜•

    Hey that was so last year, I've moved on to othรจr things like remembering to put 2017 on my checks.

    @mjp28 said:

    ๐Ÿ˜•

    Hey that was so last year, I've moved on to othรจr things like remembering to put 2017 on my checks.

    I also still write checks.

  • @axe said:

    31-0

    Bitchslapped..

    FRAUDS!!!

    Enjoy!! ๐Ÿ˜†

    We've won the national championship on the field recently enough that this loss doesn't hurt the way you wish it did. But, congratulations, you're a douchebag.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    We've won the national championship on the field recently enough that this loss doesn't hurt the way you wish it did. But, congratulations, you're a douchebag.

    And you are still a bitch ass punk..

    @mjp28 said:

    ๐Ÿ˜•

    Hey that was so last year, I've moved on to othรจr things like remembering to put 2017 on my checks.

    I don't care who ya are, that's funny.. rep ๐Ÿ˜†

  • @mjp28 said:

    ๐Ÿ˜•

    Hey that was so last year, I've moved on to othรจr things like remembering to put 2017 on my checks.

    you still write checks?

    @browns149 said:

    you still write checks?

    Yeah about 2 every 3 or 4 months. ๐Ÿ˜†

    I basically do everything online or credit cards the only way to fly! And of course I use my encripted LastPass password manager BEST thing I ever installed on my computer! An absolute must in today's world plus if you do need to update passwords it's a breeze.

    .....see we've totally forgot about the pitiful 2016 BIG TEN Bowl games, really we have. ๐Ÿ˜•

  • AxeA Axe

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    We've won the national championship on the field recently enough that this loss doesn't hurt the way you wish it did. But, congratulations, you're a douchebag.

    And you are still a bitch ass punk..

    @mjp28 said:

    ๐Ÿ˜•

    Hey that was so last year, I've moved on to othรจr things like remembering to put 2017 on my checks.

    I don't care who ya are, that's funny.. rep ๐Ÿ˜†

    @axe said:

    And you are still a bitch ass punk..

    I don't care who ya are, that's funny.. rep ๐Ÿ˜†

    Why don't you block me again, sissy boy?

  • Axe is gay.

  • @browns149 said:

    you still write checks?

    Yeah about 2 every 3 or 4 months. ๐Ÿ˜†

    I basically do everything online or credit cards the only way to fly! And of course I use my encripted LastPass password manager BEST thing I ever installed on my computer! An absolute must in today's world plus if you do need to update passwords it's a breeze.

    .....see we've totally forgot about the pitiful 2016 BIG TEN Bowl games, really we have. ๐Ÿ˜•

    @mjp28 said:

    Yeah about 2 every 3 or 4 months. ๐Ÿ˜†

    I basically do everything online or credit cards the only way to fly! And of course I use my encripted LastPass password manager BEST thing I ever installed on my computer! An absolute must in today's world plus if you do need to update passwords it's a breeze.

    .....see we've totally forgot about the pitiful 2016 BIG TEN Bowl games, really we have. ๐Ÿ˜•

    my account didn't even come with checks
  • @mjp28 said:

    Yeah about 2 every 3 or 4 months. ๐Ÿ˜†

    I basically do everything online or credit cards the only way to fly! And of course I use my encripted LastPass password manager BEST thing I ever installed on my computer! An absolute must in today's world plus if you do need to update passwords it's a breeze.

    .....see we've totally forgot about the pitiful 2016 BIG TEN Bowl games, really we have. ๐Ÿ˜•

    my account didn't even come with checks

    @browns149 said:

    my account didn't even come with checks

    Many, many years back we needed checks but the wife went this time I gave her the basic information. Well later in the mail we got I think it was 8 boxes.....holy christo we won't use all of that for another decade.

    The bank even changed names but still honor our checks for now.

  • @browns149 said:

    my account didn't even come with checks

    Many, many years back we needed checks but the wife went this time I gave her the basic information. Well later in the mail we got I think it was 8 boxes.....holy christo we won't use all of that for another decade.

    The bank even changed names but still honor our checks for now.

    @mjp28 said:

    Many, many years back we needed checks but the wife went this time I gave her the basic information. Well later in the mail we got I think it was 8 boxes.....holy christo we won't use all of that for another decade.

    The bank even changed names but still honor our checks for now.

    they asked me if I wanted paper checks, as they cost more money, I said no. And I have never had to write a check. It's been 7 years
  • @mjp28 said:

    Many, many years back we needed checks but the wife went this time I gave her the basic information. Well later in the mail we got I think it was 8 boxes.....holy christo we won't use all of that for another decade.

    The bank even changed names but still honor our checks for now.

    they asked me if I wanted paper checks, as they cost more money, I said no. And I have never had to write a check. It's been 7 years

    @browns149 said:

    they asked me if I wanted paper checks, as they cost more money, I said no. And I have never had to write a check. It's been 7 years

    Well we will have checks for a long time maybe 4 boxes left. There are a few situations where checks are good mainly when dealing with tax matters where you need some verifiable proof of payments like charitable donations for example our church among others or places you want to pay someone and don't want to expose your credit card information but that's getting more rare now.

    Again that primarily when you itemize deductions and don't or can't use a credit card. (I did taxes for over 30 years on the side pretty much totally retired from all things related to work now. ๐Ÿ˜† )

    True we are moving toward a cashless society but the occasional checks or that green stuff comes in handy.