New Years Resolution
-
Mine is , lose weight.
It's not easy, as I love food, and beer.
So I guess I will stop eating.
I've already stoppped smoking and doing illegal drugs.
Damn, can Ohio start making weed legal?????
-
Mine is , lose weight.
It's not easy, as I love food, and beer.
So I guess I will stop eating.
I've already stoppped smoking and doing illegal drugs.
Damn, can Ohio start making weed legal?????
Just watch your carbs. Itt will take some time but first of all you need to know where you're starting from..Mine is , lose weight.
It's not easy, as I love food, and beer.
So I guess I will stop eating.
I've already stoppped smoking and doing illegal drugs.
Damn, can Ohio start making weed legal?????
How many carbs are you ingesting at each meal? Ask yourself. How many carbs are you burning? Are you doing any cardio?
The old adage of no bread and no potatoes rings true and Mic ultra makes a great beer. And if you want a buzz on just drink shots. Remember tho when alcohol goes into the system it turns into sugar which is fat.
Any questions just ask.
-
I am doing cardio. Can't lose weight without it.
Miller lite and Mich Ultra have the same carbs, and Mich Ultra tastes like crap
Having given up tobacco 10 years ago, and gained 25 lbs, it isn't going to be easy to lose that weight.
-
I'm 6 feet 4, ` 190 lbs, well hung, drop dead good looking and make 7 figure salary, shit man....
-
I'm 6 feet 4, ` 190 lbs, well hung, drop dead good looking and make 7 figure salary, shit man....
I can think of one resolution for you right off hand.I'm 6 feet 4, ` 190 lbs, well hung, drop dead good looking and make 7 figure salary, shit man....
Meanwhile for you other guys I'll only recommend ONE diet that I knows works the South Beach Diet! Did it once with the wife maybe 10+ years ago, her friend gave her a few copies of the diet but I went out and got the hard cover diet plus the cookbook.
It is basically a pretty strict Atkins diet for two weeks, NO CARBS, but they lay out a step by step diet not too bad after a few days. After two weeks they lay out a good diet to follow.
No count-a-card or other gimmick diets for me.
-
Get healthier and get a couple of new apps on the market.
Biggest thing with the first one is drinking less beer - also want to get in the habit of jogging every morning with the dog, I already eat pretty decent really.
-
Cardio is overrated for weight loss. A whole lot of eating right, a decent amount of putting on muscle, and a little cardio goes a very, very long way.
Also, if you *are* doing cardio, go for the high intensity stuff. Jogging will increase stamina but isn't great for fat burn. HIIT is what you need.
-
Cardio is overrated for weight loss. A whole lot of eating right, a decent amount of putting on muscle, and a little cardio goes a very, very long way.
Also, if you *are* doing cardio, go for the high intensity stuff. Jogging will increase stamina but isn't great for fat burn. HIIT is what you need.
Cardio is overrated for weight loss. A whole lot of eating right, a decent amount of putting on muscle, and a little cardio goes a very, very long way.
Also, if you *are* doing cardio, go for the high intensity stuff. Jogging will increase stamina but isn't great for fat burn. HIIT is what you need.
I do boxing and jump roping as exercise too.
But if you do any cardio before your first meal of the day it'll be pretty effective for weight loss.
-
Cardio is overrated for weight loss. A whole lot of eating right, a decent amount of putting on muscle, and a little cardio goes a very, very long way.
Also, if you *are* doing cardio, go for the high intensity stuff. Jogging will increase stamina but isn't great for fat burn. HIIT is what you need.
I do boxing and jump roping as exercise too.
But if you do any cardio before your first meal of the day it'll be pretty effective for weight loss.
-
I have lost 60 pounds in the last 2 years.....the first 40 of that by just giving up drinking pop. The next 20 by strictly limiting other sugars and carbs. I brought my blood glucose level down from over 300 to within normal range: 100-140. I do now need to start doing more exercise. Winter limits me as I like to get out and walk/hike. So, I am occasionally doing the stairs in my office building...but not enough.
-
I have lost 60 pounds in the last 2 years.....the first 40 of that by just giving up drinking pop. The next 20 by strictly limiting other sugars and carbs. I brought my blood glucose level down from over 300 to within normal range: 100-140. I do now need to start doing more exercise. Winter limits me as I like to get out and walk/hike. So, I am occasionally doing the stairs in my office building...but not enough.
Good job on the sugar levels!I have lost 60 pounds in the last 2 years.....the first 40 of that by just giving up drinking pop. The next 20 by strictly limiting other sugars and carbs. I brought my blood glucose level down from over 300 to within normal range: 100-140. I do now need to start doing more exercise. Winter limits me as I like to get out and walk/hike. So, I am occasionally doing the stairs in my office building...but not enough.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login
