Bowl Games Today
-
Sorry 250
-
FUCK I just bet USC at 2500 before the pick

FUCK I just bet USC at 2500 before the pick

For chrissake son, I told you McSorely is the second half Jesus.
Z
-
-
Over 1.5 quarters looked a big price to me. I have since backed USC to win at +433 and on the spread +8.5 @-191. I am balls deep now, this will hurt the wallet
-
Over 1.5 quarters looked a big price to me. I have since backed USC to win at +433 and on the spread +8.5 @-191. I am balls deep now, this will hurt the wallet
Over 1.5 quarters looked a big price to me. I have since backed USC to win at +433 and on the spread +8.5 @-191. I am balls deep now, this will hurt the wallet
Liking my pick of PSU +7.5
-
Over 1.5 quarters looked a big price to me. I have since backed USC to win at +433 and on the spread +8.5 @-191. I am balls deep now, this will hurt the wallet
Liking my pick of PSU +7.5
-
-
-
This is gonna hurt, luckily the Browns are coming here this year
-
NOW FUCKING GO COME ON
-
BEERS ON LONDON (IN LONDON) IF USC DO THIS
-
Looks like you're buying your own
-
COME ON, WE HAVE A CHANCE PEOPLE
-
COME ON, WE HAVE A CHANCE PEOPLE
COME ON, WE HAVE A CHANCE PEOPLE
LOL... not rooting against you.. Well..yes I am actually. I need Penn State to win in the bowl mania
-
FLAG
-
COME ON, WE HAVE A CHANCE PEOPLE
LOL... not rooting against you.. Well..yes I am actually. I need Penn State to win in the bowl mania
-
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
-
FUCKING YES
-
YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login