Bowl Games Today
-
NOW FUCKING GO COME ON
-
BEERS ON LONDON (IN LONDON) IF USC DO THIS
-
Looks like you're buying your own
-
COME ON, WE HAVE A CHANCE PEOPLE
-
COME ON, WE HAVE A CHANCE PEOPLE
COME ON, WE HAVE A CHANCE PEOPLE
LOL... not rooting against you.. Well..yes I am actually. I need Penn State to win in the bowl mania
-
FLAG
-
COME ON, WE HAVE A CHANCE PEOPLE
LOL... not rooting against you.. Well..yes I am actually. I need Penn State to win in the bowl mania
-
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
-
FUCKING YES
-
YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
-
Great game! ... can't believe that INT to set up the game winner in regulation. Damn!
(Kids getting an extra milk this week)
-
Just beautiful
-
Great game! ... can't believe that INT to set up the game winner in regulation. Damn!
(Kids getting an extra milk this week)
-
Well done, America.
-
Well done, America.
-
Anyone like Auburn here? Moneyline +250
-
Pressed the button anyway
-
Fuck this will let this bet run it's 3.30am and I'm out of wine. Maybe I will wake up to a winner. Nighty night
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login