2017 Opponents
-
CLEVELAND BROWNS Home: Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Steelers, Baltimore Ravens, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings (in London), New York Jets Away: Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Steelers, Baltimore Ravens, Indianapolis Colts, Houston Texans, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, San Diego Chargers
Read more at: http://nesn.com/2017/01/2017-nfl-opponents-all-32-teams-home-and-away-games-for-next-season/
-
So, they did take a home game away from the Browns to play in London? Still no date on that game?
San Diego road trip late in season could be nice as well.
-
Im road trippin to Indy and Chicago. Flying in to Houston.
-
So, they did take a home game away from the Browns to play in London? Still no date on that game?
San Diego road trip late in season could be nice as well.
So, they did take a home game away from the Browns to play in London? Still no date on that game?
San Diego road trip late in season could be nice as well.
If you would like to visit Los Angeles and the Coliseum.
-
So, they did take a home game away from the Browns to play in London? Still no date on that game?
San Diego road trip late in season could be nice as well.
If you would like to visit Los Angeles and the Coliseum.
If you would like to visit Los Angeles and the Coliseum.
I might...but I hope not. Why would the Chargers want to move to LA to be second class citizens to the Rams. Its BS. If they really HAVE to move out of SD, then go somewhere else. San Antonio, Portland, Sacramento...if they must say west. St. Louis?
-
If you would like to visit Los Angeles and the Coliseum.
I might...but I hope not. Why would the Chargers want to move to LA to be second class citizens to the Rams. Its BS. If they really HAVE to move out of SD, then go somewhere else. San Antonio, Portland, Sacramento...if they must say west. St. Louis?
I might...but I hope not. Why would the Chargers want to move to LA to be second class citizens to the Rams. Its BS. If they really HAVE to move out of SD, then go somewhere else. San Antonio, Portland, Sacramento...if they must say west. St. Louis?
Because they've already been approved to move to LA and SD will NEVER get a new stadium built in SD. The team value will at least double with a move to LA. The announcement will come this week most likely and by the January 15th deadline for sure. Only thing that stops them now is Kronke (Rams owner) paying to keep the Chargers in SD and keeping the LA market for himself.
-
I might...but I hope not. Why would the Chargers want to move to LA to be second class citizens to the Rams. Its BS. If they really HAVE to move out of SD, then go somewhere else. San Antonio, Portland, Sacramento...if they must say west. St. Louis?
Because they've already been approved to move to LA and SD will NEVER get a new stadium built in SD. The team value will at least double with a move to LA. The announcement will come this week most likely and by the January 15th deadline for sure. Only thing that stops them now is Kronke (Rams owner) paying to keep the Chargers in SD and keeping the LA market for himself.
Because they've already been approved to move to LA and SD will NEVER get a new stadium built in SD. The team value will at least double with a move to LA. The announcement will come this week most likely and by the January 15th deadline for sure. Only thing that stops them now is Kronke (Rams owner) paying to keep the Chargers in SD and keeping the LA market for himself.
Well, my opinion of the LA market is that it could give a shit about having any NFL team, so much as having 2. The Rams and Raiders left for a reason....which, yes, was mostly stadium related which is being rectified.
But I don't think LA is NY....which can fully get behind two teams.
Sorry....I just think that a smaller market will be more fully behind a team like that.
And Jesus, its not like smaller markets can't support an NFL team.....see Green Bay, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Cincy, Cleveland., Charlotte etc. etc.
-
Because they've already been approved to move to LA and SD will NEVER get a new stadium built in SD. The team value will at least double with a move to LA. The announcement will come this week most likely and by the January 15th deadline for sure. Only thing that stops them now is Kronke (Rams owner) paying to keep the Chargers in SD and keeping the LA market for himself.
Well, my opinion of the LA market is that it could give a shit about having any NFL team, so much as having 2. The Rams and Raiders left for a reason....which, yes, was mostly stadium related which is being rectified.
But I don't think LA is NY....which can fully get behind two teams.
Sorry....I just think that a smaller market will be more fully behind a team like that.
And Jesus, its not like smaller markets can't support an NFL team.....see Green Bay, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Cincy, Cleveland., Charlotte etc. etc.
Well, my opinion of the LA market is that it could give a shit about having any NFL team, so much as having 2. The Rams and Raiders left for a reason....which, yes, was mostly stadium related which is being rectified.
But I don't think LA is NY....which can fully get behind two teams.
Sorry....I just think that a smaller market will be more fully behind a team like that.
And Jesus, its not like smaller markets can't support an NFL team.....see Green Bay, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Cincy, Cleveland., Charlotte etc. etc.
Only if you can find a smaller market willing to pony up around $500 million (at least) to help pay for the costs of the new stadium. Where would they play in the meantime in any of those citites other than San Antonio?
I don't disagree on LA but the league wants two teams there and they at least have a new stadium being built.
-
Well, my opinion of the LA market is that it could give a shit about having any NFL team, so much as having 2. The Rams and Raiders left for a reason....which, yes, was mostly stadium related which is being rectified.
But I don't think LA is NY....which can fully get behind two teams.
Sorry....I just think that a smaller market will be more fully behind a team like that.
And Jesus, its not like smaller markets can't support an NFL team.....see Green Bay, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Cincy, Cleveland., Charlotte etc. etc.
Only if you can find a smaller market willing to pony up around $500 million (at least) to help pay for the costs of the new stadium. Where would they play in the meantime in any of those citites other than San Antonio?
I don't disagree on LA but the league wants two teams there and they at least have a new stadium being built.
Only if you can find a smaller market willing to pony up around $500 million (at least) to help pay for the costs of the new stadium. Where would they play in the meantime in any of those citites other than San Antonio?
I don't disagree on LA but the league wants two teams there and they at least have a new stadium being built.
St. Louis has a perfectly functioning dome stadium that is only about 20 years old, no?
San Antonio has the Alamodome.
Consider Toronto?
-
So, they did take a home game away from the Browns to play in London? Still no date on that game?
San Diego road trip late in season could be nice as well.
So, they did take a home game away from the Browns to play in London? Still no date on that game?
San Diego road trip late in season could be nice as well.
It's going to be in week 7 or 8. I can't find the link, but I read it recently.
-
Only if you can find a smaller market willing to pony up around $500 million (at least) to help pay for the costs of the new stadium. Where would they play in the meantime in any of those citites other than San Antonio?
I don't disagree on LA but the league wants two teams there and they at least have a new stadium being built.
St. Louis has a perfectly functioning dome stadium that is only about 20 years old, no?
San Antonio has the Alamodome.
Consider Toronto?
St. Louis has a perfectly functioning dome stadium that is only about 20 years old, no?
San Antonio has the Alamodome.
Consider Toronto?
I said other than San Antonio. A 20 year old dome that has been sitting empty for a year in St. Louis? Doubt a team wants to go there and be right back at the beginning of trying to get a new stadium in a few years.
Other thing that has to be considered. The Spanos family is from California, maybe they're ok being the tenant in LA rather than having to live somewhere else.
-
St. Louis has a perfectly functioning dome stadium that is only about 20 years old, no?
San Antonio has the Alamodome.
Consider Toronto?
I said other than San Antonio. A 20 year old dome that has been sitting empty for a year in St. Louis? Doubt a team wants to go there and be right back at the beginning of trying to get a new stadium in a few years.
Other thing that has to be considered. The Spanos family is from California, maybe they're ok being the tenant in LA rather than having to live somewhere else.
I said other than San Antonio. A 20 year old dome that has been sitting empty for a year in St. Louis? Doubt a team wants to go there and be right back at the beginning of trying to get a new stadium in a few years.
Other thing that has to be considered. The Spanos family is from California, maybe they're ok being the tenant in LA rather than having to live somewhere else.
No, I am not doubting that if they move it will be up the coast to LA. I just wish it were not that way. Though, I don't think it would take a lot to spruce up the dome in St. L....to make it functional while a new stadium would be built.
The guy that we have to thank for all this fucked up moving around is Donald Trump. Had he not fucked up/blown up the USFL then this whole musical chair situation would not have happened. Cards would never have left St. L (because Arizona Wranglers would have been in the league. No "Browns move" to Baltimore...Stars would be in league. etc. etc.). I do not expect him to perform any better in his forthcoming position.
-
CLEVELAND BROWNS Home: Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Steelers, Baltimore Ravens, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings (in London), New York Jets Away: Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Steelers, Baltimore Ravens, Indianapolis Colts, Houston Texans, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, San Diego Chargers
Read more at: http://nesn.com/2017/01/2017-nfl-opponents-all-32-teams-home-and-away-games-for-next-season/
CLEVELAND BROWNS Home: Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Steelers, Baltimore Ravens, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings (in London), New York Jets Away: Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Steelers, Baltimore Ravens, Indianapolis Colts, Houston Texans, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, San Diego Chargers
Read more at: http://nesn.com/2017/01/2017-nfl-opponents-all-32-teams-home-and-away-games-for-next-season/
I'd like to go to Chicago, So Cal and London.
And maybe return the favor and visit Tour in Houston.
Zombo
-
CLEVELAND BROWNS Home: Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Steelers, Baltimore Ravens, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings (in London), New York Jets Away: Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Steelers, Baltimore Ravens, Indianapolis Colts, Houston Texans, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, San Diego Chargers
Read more at: http://nesn.com/2017/01/2017-nfl-opponents-all-32-teams-home-and-away-games-for-next-season/
I'd like to go to Chicago, So Cal and London.
And maybe return the favor and visit Tour in Houston.
Zombo
-
Zombo said:
I'd like to go to Chicago, So Cal and London.
And maybe return the favor and visit Tour in Houston.
Zombo
oh no...
I'm out of town the weekend the Browns are playing the LA Chargers.
-
-
CLEVELAND BROWNS Home: Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Steelers, Baltimore Ravens, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings (in London), New York Jets Away: Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Steelers, Baltimore Ravens, Indianapolis Colts, Houston Texans, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, San Diego Chargers
Read more at: http://nesn.com/2017/01/2017-nfl-opponents-all-32-teams-home-and-away-games-for-next-season/
I'd like to go to Chicago, So Cal and London.
And maybe return the favor and visit Tour in Houston.
Zombo
Zombo said:
I'd like to go to Chicago, So Cal and London.
And maybe return the favor and visit Tour in Houston.
Zombo
I have the top 3 on my bucket list of trips to take. And I have another that would take me near enough that a side trip to Houston would not be out of the question. (New Orleans/Lafayette La. area) (though I was just in Houston a week ago today). Though, my wife has designs on seeing Chicago....and it would be quite a hornet's nest to go to London without her. A bit of a dilemma for me. SoCal and Houston less so. If I went to SoCal I would be making a road trip up to the Big Sur Coast, then back down to the desert via Bakersfield.
Keep updates on plans.
-
Zombo said:
No you're not.
Your wife already invited me.
Said there was a spare room for me.
Zombo
Sure...only 80 miles from the Coliseum or 90 miles from Qualcomm in San Diego, if by some miracle they're still there.
-
Orange County is 80 miles from the Coliseum? It doesn't seem that far.
60 miles from my house to the Coliseum. Just feels like 80....with traffic more like 180.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login