Hooker changes it up...he will enter the NFL draft !
-
? Malik Hooker. Ohio State. The superior university to any dump in Michigan.
-
Yes, there's an OSU player available so we need to draft him now. Didn't you see the mock drafts from last year? Hahaha.
But, honestly, the Browns need a Safety so I'd be fine with it. He definitely dig jump on this when his stock was at its highest. What Cardale should have done.
-
But he plays brilliant football, he has the size, the ability... he'd be quite a player for the Browns.
Like Adams - he has all pro ability, and plays up to it.
-
I believe he won't be around below the 10 pick, our second (Eagles pick) will be 11-13 ish.
That makes it more interesting. He's an amazing, really smart football player.
I'd have to seriously think about it.
I believe he won't be around below the 10 pick, our second (Eagles pick) will be 11-13 ish.
That makes it more interesting. He's an amazing, really smart football player.
I'd have to seriously think about it.
That's great news! He has the instincts and ball skills to lead his conference in INTs (returning 3 of them for TDs) which could really help a position we're weak at right now. I was posting about hoping to add him a long time ago.
-
I believe he won't be around below the 10 pick, our second (Eagles pick) will be 11-13 ish.
That makes it more interesting. He's an amazing, really smart football player.
I'd have to seriously think about it.
That's great news! He has the instincts and ball skills to lead his conference in INTs (returning 3 of them for TDs) which could really help a position we're weak at right now. I was posting about hoping to add him a long time ago.
That's great news! He has the instincts and ball skills to lead his conference in INTs (returning 3 of them for TDs) which could really help a position we're weak at right now. I was posting about hoping to add him a long time ago.
How big is he? Is he a safety that will be up stopping the run or is he more of a free safety guy? The interception I saw in the bowl game made him look like more of a free safety. Had amazing range to get to that ball.
-
I believe he won't be around below the 10 pick, our second (Eagles pick) will be 11-13 ish.
That makes it more interesting. He's an amazing, really smart football player.
I'd have to seriously think about it.
I believe he won't be around below the 10 pick, our second (Eagles pick) will be 11-13 ish.
We have pick #12
-
That's great news! He has the instincts and ball skills to lead his conference in INTs (returning 3 of them for TDs) which could really help a position we're weak at right now. I was posting about hoping to add him a long time ago.
How big is he? Is he a safety that will be up stopping the run or is he more of a free safety guy? The interception I saw in the bowl game made him look like more of a free safety. Had amazing range to get to that ball.
-
This is one of those guys that you hit a home run with by sticking to the motto of "Take the Best player Available" ... someone regardless of position of need with snag him. Not likely someone is looking for a ball hawking Safety in the first round, but he will be a gem as the best player on the board at some point in day #1 of the draft. Wonder where they have him projected at going in the draft, You'd think someone fed him some indication that he would be an early pick in order to come out early.
-
-
OSU guy! OSU guy! We've got to get him!
In seriousness I'd be ok with him at some point, we need a top safety and/or corner. But the homerism for OSU players around here is crazy...
-
52-6?
LOLLOLOLO!!
Yeah best team in America if you discount the south D Bone.Just to clarify Alabama 52 ----- USC 6
-
When is the last day that players can declare? Hooker is not listed on a number of the draft prospect lists. But after that date, everyone that will be in the draft should be known.
-
OSU guy! OSU guy! We've got to get him!
In seriousness I'd be ok with him at some point, we need a top safety and/or corner. But the homerism for OSU players around here is crazy...
-
52-6?
I guess an A&M guy wouldn't know about a team playing its best football at the end of the season.
-
52-6?
I guess an A&M guy wouldn't know about a team playing its best football at the end of the season.
-
Fair to say that if Malik Hooker isn't with the Buckeyes this past year, they aren't in a playoff game.
It's not all about QB's.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login