Appendicitis yesterday
-
-
Careful with the percs. They are addictive and can kill you over time.
-
Careful with the percs. They are addictive and can kill you over time.
Careful with the percs. They are addictive and can kill you over time.
Yeah they're not M&Ms or Juigi Fruits. I've got chronic hip and shoulder pain but am super careful with those little helpers.
-
They ain't that big of a deal.
-
"One said:
They ain't that big of a deal.
Probably for most people they aren't but some for whatever reason can't deal with pain or whatever and start popping them way more than prescribed.
I have a friend like that hooked on Vicodin and that's all he thinks about, when he came over we had to hide everything. .....not so much now because he's not welcome.
I have a very high pain tolerance so never affected me at all.
-
I'm sure most addicts think 'they ain't a big deal' also.
-
"One said:
They ain't that big of a deal.
Probably for most people they aren't but some for whatever reason can't deal with pain or whatever and start popping them way more than prescribed.
I have a friend like that hooked on Vicodin and that's all he thinks about, when he came over we had to hide everything. .....not so much now because he's not welcome.
I have a very high pain tolerance so never affected me at all.
I take pain killers but not all the time, only when I need to. They constipate me and make me very irritable. I can go for weeks without it but when I need them they help very much. I've taken Percs before and don't touch my pain. Actually ultram works very good for me too and it's less of a big deal because they're opioids; not an opiate.Probably for most people they aren't but some for whatever reason can't deal with pain or whatever and start popping them way more than prescribed.
I have a friend like that hooked on Vicodin and that's all he thinks about, when he came over we had to hide everything. .....not so much now because he's not welcome.
I have a very high pain tolerance so never affected me at all.
I have a high tolerance for pain killers I can take 3000 ml of Vikes in one dose. Sometimes in the morning you can read my posts and tell I'm on it. I haven't taken any yet this year!

-
I'm sure most addicts think 'they ain't a big deal' also.
I'm not an addict. I can file for disability if I wanted but I'm a worker...take your nap.I'm sure most addicts think 'they ain't a big deal' also.
-
I'm not an addict. I can file for disability if I wanted but I'm a worker...take your nap.I'm sure most addicts think 'they ain't a big deal' also.
-
@one-post said:
If I were an addict would I have this many and not take any. Oh and by the way I got tons more.
I'll pray for your recovery.
-
@one-post said:
If I were an addict would I have this many and not take any. Oh and by the way I got tons more.
I'll pray for your recovery.
Go ahead and do that and while you're at it pray for your sobriety.I'll pray for your recovery.
-
Go ahead and do that and while you're at it pray for your sobriety.I'll pray for your recovery.
-
I went golfing on a Sunday morning. Felt consipated all day, shot a horrible round. Went home and couldn't sleep cause of the pain. Went to the hospital and the next day, out came the Appendix. They only gave me Tylenol. No hard drugs at all
-
I went golfing on a Sunday morning. Felt consipated all day, shot a horrible round. Went home and couldn't sleep cause of the pain. Went to the hospital and the next day, out came the Appendix. They only gave me Tylenol. No hard drugs at all
I went golfing on a Sunday morning. Felt consipated all day, shot a horrible round. Went home and couldn't sleep cause of the pain. Went to the hospital and the next day, out came the Appendix. They only gave me Tylenol. No hard drugs at all
Druggies will always find an excuse for their narcotics.
-
I went golfing on a Sunday morning. Felt consipated all day, shot a horrible round. Went home and couldn't sleep cause of the pain. Went to the hospital and the next day, out came the Appendix. They only gave me Tylenol. No hard drugs at all
Druggies will always find an excuse for their narcotics.
You don't know me from anyone..just what I've put out there. You shouldn't judge people.Druggies will always find an excuse for their narcotics.
-
You don't know me from anyone..just what I've put out there. You shouldn't judge people.Druggies will always find an excuse for their narcotics.
-
Lmao!Judge not, lest ye be judged....
-
I have a really high pain tolerance so no biggy to me. Still take one every 3/4 hrs though maybe because they do help with the pain.
Experience with addicts in the family and friends makes me immune to addiction.
-
I have a really high pain tolerance so no biggy to me. Still take one every 3/4 hrs though maybe because they do help with the pain.
Experience with addicts in the family and friends makes me immune to addiction.
Can you actually see being addicted to those pills though. To me it's when I need them then taking them for a buzz. But yes they will put you in a stae of euphoria but all the time feeling like that sucks.I have a really high pain tolerance so no biggy to me. Still take one every 3/4 hrs though maybe because they do help with the pain.
-
Can you actually see being addicted to those pills though. To me it's when I need them then taking them for a buzz. But yes they will put you in a stae of euphoria but all the time feeling like that sucks.I have a really high pain tolerance so no biggy to me. Still take one every 3/4 hrs though maybe because they do help with the pain.
"One said:
Can you actually see being addicted to those pills though. To me it's when I need them then taking them for a buzz. But yes they will put you in a stae of euphoria but all the time feeling like that sucks.
No but I'm actually immune to pill/narcotic addiction or any hard drug addiction.
I know everyone's like "oh it can't happen to me" then it does, but it would literally never happen to me for a variety of reasons.
Plus if you buy them illegally then you'll go bankrupt. I know somebody who went from 700+ credit score to bankruptcy in 2 years from pills (more than just painkillers though - Xanax, percs, adderall, everything under the sun)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login