Bill and Hillary to attend Trump Inauguration
-
we'll see how saturday night live skits adapt. that would make for a good one.
-
The Clintons were chummy with Trump before the election so I am not shocked by this.
-
Not surprised. The left is really going off the edge with their unbridled and irrational hatred at this point but I think most of the Professionals in the political business see things for what they are.
WSS
-
Stuart
Several high-caliber performers have already publicly rejected requests to take part in the January 20 festivities, including Dion, Brooks, KISS, Elton John, and operatic singer Andrea Bocelli.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainme...bIH?li=BBnbfcL
Maybe Bill can bring out his saxophone.
Or better yet Steve! Would you play Steve?
-
I'm glad she is turning the other cheek. May she do well in the future along with her husband.
-
In her track record she would let a man get over on her only then to come running back.
-
no big deal. It is the traditional thing to do, and she has to stop
being a hellish hypocrit at some point....
http://www.vanityfair.com/style/2017/01/bill-hillary-clinton-trump-inauguration
-
-
often, I find it biased for dems, but I don't hate them. They just aren't funny like they used to be.
-

-
often, I find it biased for dems, but I don't hate them. They just aren't funny like they used to be.
-
often, I find it biased for dems, but I don't hate them. They just aren't funny like they used to be.
-
Cleve - SNL started in the mid? 70's,. If you know, what year were you born?
-
often, I find it biased for dems, but I don't hate them. They just aren't funny like they used to be.
-
I haven't watched and quite a few seasons, I keep thinking I should record a few. It seems to me that even during the low periods there would be something of value in the show. But there are better and worse eras.
WSS
-
But to me funny is funny regardless of which political position they attack, even though it's usually the right.
Of course they are playing to a younger audience.
WSS
-
I hope Trump keeps his wife and daughters away from Billy boy
-
I hope Trump keeps his wife and daughters away from Billy boy
Take it from one who knows, years do take a toll.

WSS
-
I hope Trump keeps his wife and daughters away from Billy boy
Take it from one who knows, years do take a toll.

WSS
They are also more rich then Billy, so the money ain't cutting it either. But Bubba gots some game leftTake it from one who knows, years do take a toll.

WSS
-
Years don't take it away from me. I eat the 'warrior diet' and work out 4 hours per day. Martial arts, etc. I'm as fit as a 19 year old.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login