Facebook live beating
-
Why aren't the white people out protesting and looting?
-
CNN is fake news
I like how that fatty symone Sanders started out with how dumb it was for them to put it on Facebook live
CNN is fake news
I like how that fatty symone Sanders started out with how dumb it was for them to put it on Facebook live
And later she says, we need to know more of the "facts". As if that is something that minorities and BLM supporters have been known to do before burning down towns and causing riots. The hypocrisy is absurd.
-
-
Yes I could. It would be looting and somehow Donald Trump getting blamed for it.Why isn't Obama commenting on this? Could it be, because the kid is WHITE? Can you imagine if the situation was reversed?
-
Well I'm shameful to admit but I'm glad to happened as it gives some diversity to rasism.
-
Why isn't Obama commenting on this? Could it be, because the kid is WHITE? Can you imagine if the situation was reversed?
The better question isn't weren't you aware Obama had commented on it? Maybe you need to diversify your news intake.
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/312933-obama-calls-chicago-torture-incident-despicable
-
Google is tough for the ole yellers chris
-
Why isn't Obama commenting on this? Could it be, because the kid is WHITE? Can you imagine if the situation was reversed?
The better question isn't weren't you aware Obama had commented on it? Maybe you need to diversify your news intake.
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/312933-obama-calls-chicago-torture-incident-despicable
The better question isn't weren't you aware Obama had commented on it? Maybe you need to diversify your news intake.
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/312933-obama-calls-chicago-torture-incident-despicable
You call that a comment? He still talks about how much better race relations are, yada yada yada. Everyone knows race relations in this country are horrible.
-
Whether u agree with his assessment of race relations or not, u did see where he condemned it right?
-
The better question isn't weren't you aware Obama had commented on it? Maybe you need to diversify your news intake.
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/312933-obama-calls-chicago-torture-incident-despicable
You call that a comment? He still talks about how much better race relations are, yada yada yada. Everyone knows race relations in this country are horrible.
You call that a comment? He still talks about how much better race relations are, yada yada yada. Everyone knows race relations in this country are horrible.
So be cause he doesn't say *precisely* what you wanted him to say, it doesn't count as him commenting?
-
You call that a comment? He still talks about how much better race relations are, yada yada yada. Everyone knows race relations in this country are horrible.
So be cause he doesn't say *precisely* what you wanted him to say, it doesn't count as him commenting?
-
You call that a comment? He still talks about how much better race relations are, yada yada yada. Everyone knows race relations in this country are horrible.
So be cause he doesn't say *precisely* what you wanted him to say, it doesn't count as him commenting?
-
You're always going to get a few to argue points of this just for the sake of argueing.
-
If it had been white kids doing that to a black kid rest assured it wouldnt have been mentioned here. Just the other day another cop lifted up and slammed a black girl who was trying to break up a hs fight her sister was involved in. Not a peep here. Apparently lifting and slamming black girls is fetish sport for cops
-
not a peep. that includes you, ernest t.
-
-
Yeah i was waitin to see if any of u would mention it. You didnt, nor did any of u care about a 7 ye old black kid gettin choked cause he didnt pick up a piece of paper. And then you're beside yourself when black people act up. Ur a clown
It was a bad situation and it looks like the officer may be in some trouble from what I have read (the girl he slammed down was only trying to break up a fight and was an honor student). But in comparison with the 4 thugs torturing a mentally handicapped person that was more extreme....If the races were reversed and 4 white people had done this to a black man who was mentally handicapped you are deceiving yourself if you think there would be less outrage about it.
-
Whoa, before something can be called a hate crime you have to establish motive. Not sure we can establish they chose him because he was white. We can establish they said some things that were stupid to intimidate the kid. It's clear to me that these are little predators searching out the weak to somehow increase their street cred or something stupid like that, but that is about it.
If I get in a fist fight with a black guy over idk a car accident and in the midst of the fight I called him the n-word, that doesn't imply my motivations at all. Maybe you can establish I have terrible social skills, but a hate crime I think not. At least that's how it should be.
I hope they get MAX time, but this is no different than any other abusive crime. Sick people doing sick shit. Hope they have been practicing their ass-kegels so they can make friends in the (prison) network!!
-
If it had been white kids doing that to a black kid rest assured it wouldnt have been mentioned here. Just the other day another cop lifted up and slammed a black girl who was trying to break up a hs fight her sister was involved in. Not a peep here. Apparently lifting and slamming black girls is fetish sport for cops
I have yet to see the story told by someone other than blmstories.com I saw the video and can't make a conclusion of what led up to that point, no one can. Unless you already have your mind made up of what happened.If it had been white kids doing that to a black kid rest assured it wouldnt have been mentioned here. Just the other day another cop lifted up and slammed a black girl who was trying to break up a hs fight her sister was involved in. Not a peep here. Apparently lifting and slamming black girls is fetish sport for cops
-
Whoa, before something can be called a hate crime you have to establish motive. Not sure we can establish they chose him because he was white. We can establish they said some things that were stupid to intimidate the kid. It's clear to me that these are little predators searching out the weak to somehow increase their street cred or something stupid like that, but that is about it.
If I get in a fist fight with a black guy over idk a car accident and in the midst of the fight I called him the n-word, that doesn't imply my motivations at all. Maybe you can establish I have terrible social skills, but a hate crime I think not. At least that's how it should be.
I hope they get MAX time, but this is no different than any other abusive crime. Sick people doing sick shit. Hope they have been practicing their ass-kegels so they can make friends in the (prison) network!!
unfortunately it doesn't matter how you intended to use the word. The fact that you said it is all that someone needs.Whoa, before something can be called a hate crime you have to establish motive. Not sure we can establish they chose him because he was white. We can establish they said some things that were stupid to intimidate the kid. It's clear to me that these are little predators searching out the weak to somehow increase their street cred or something stupid like that, but that is about it.
If I get in a fist fight with a black guy over idk a car accident and in the midst of the fight I called him the n-word, that doesn't imply my motivations at all. Maybe you can establish I have terrible social skills, but a hate crime I think not. At least that's how it should be.
I hope they get MAX time, but this is no different than any other abusive crime. Sick people doing sick shit. Hope they have been practicing their ass-kegels so they can make friends in the (prison) network!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login