It Was a Season I'd Like To Forget
-
Joining the board in Oct of '15 because the Cards were playing the Browns. I read and was totally amazed with the fandom of the board. I've been here ever since and have dissed the Cards joining in with the dawg pound rooting for them.
This season was a hard one but I am sticking with the Browns and hopefully again we can do the draft contest again. Let's forget the one win season and rock on. Peace
-
IMHO... A welcome addition to our little hole in the wall! 1-15 is behind us and provided if nothing else experience for our YOUNG kids! On to bigger and better things!!! GO BROWNS!!!
-
I hope you're right Tour.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
