Ray Horton out
-
Yeah i'd prefer WIlliams but guys, if you read about his defense it's complex. It takes awhile for the kids to pick it up. We'll have to be patient, can you guys be patient? If it is williams than i think you can almost guarantee it's garrett or Allen with the 1st pick.
-
Offered to 4-3 Williams and contacted 3-4 Phillips?

I am actually good either way, although have a preference for Wade.
-
Offered to 4-3 Williams and contacted 3-4 Phillips?

I am actually good either way, although have a preference for Wade.
-
Would of liked Gus Bradley to be a possibility too.....he had Seattle's D as the best in the league and the one at Jacksonville were tough
-
Other changes are forthcoming on the #Browns staff, sources say. Hue Jackson hinted at changes in wrap-up presser.
An Offensive Coordinator ?
-
Why pref for Wade?
Some is just bloodlines, but mostly track record. Hasn't gone anywhere that he hasn't resurrected the D. Sustain? Somewhat different matter, but most of his moving on has been when HCs are let go above him.
I also think his HC experience would be an asset to Hue.
-
Why pref for Wade?
Some is just bloodlines, but mostly track record. Hasn't gone anywhere that he hasn't resurrected the D. Sustain? Somewhat different matter, but most of his moving on has been when HCs are let go above him.
I also think his HC experience would be an asset to Hue.
Some is just bloodlines, but mostly track record. Hasn't gone anywhere that he hasn't resurrected the D. Sustain? Somewhat different matter, but most of his moving on has been when HCs are let go above him.
I also think his HC experience would be an asset to Hue.
Nailed it on the HC experience.
Plus, with Danny, Collins, Bryant, Meder and how I feel we should target Allen in the draft, I like Wades alignments a bit more.
Track record is hard to deny.
-
-
wow. I mean im not devestated but fuck....i didn't think they'd do another 1 and done with him.
wow. I mean im not devestated but fuck....i didn't think they'd do another 1 and done with him.
Take a midol.
-
Other changes are forthcoming on the #Browns staff, sources say. Hue Jackson hinted at changes in wrap-up presser.
An Offensive Coordinator ?
Other changes are forthcoming on the #Browns staff, sources say. Hue Jackson hinted at changes in wrap-up presser.
An Offensive Coordinator ?

-
Please Wade Phillips
-
Called that one back when he was hired. I'd be okay with wade phillips or gregg williams or maybe jeff fisher? -
wow. I mean im not devestated but fuck....i didn't think they'd do another 1 and done with him.
Take a midol.
Take a midol.
save the sour cunt for the other board nancy
-
Other changes are forthcoming on the #Browns staff, sources say. Hue Jackson hinted at changes in wrap-up presser.
An Offensive Coordinator ?
Other changes are forthcoming on the #Browns staff, sources say. Hue Jackson hinted at changes in wrap-up presser.
An Offensive Coordinator ?
An offensive coordinator would be great. Let the OC call the plays. No more 1st and goal at the 2, in OT, bubble screens on first down.
-
Williams or Phillips is fine by me. However, Phillips if I had to choose. I would be pumped about that.
-
Would be very surprised if Gregg Williams is not the next defensive coordinator of the Browns
Anticipate significant changes on the Browns defensive staff. Williams took on huge challenges in WSH and NO in the past
-
Called that one back when he was hired. I'd be okay with wade phillips or gregg williams or maybe jeff fisher?
Called that one back when he was hired. I'd be okay with wade phillips or gregg williams or maybe jeff fisher?Yes, you did. Best I could see were Asst's sent packing... but Ray did kinda earn his ticket out of town.
Fisher? Not feeling him... been an HC too long and got the feeling watching Hard Knocks that he was burning out. I think he'll go the TV if he doesn't land a new HC gig.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

