Ray Horton out
-
wow. I mean im not devestated but fuck....i didn't think they'd do another 1 and done with him.
Take a midol.
Take a midol.
save the sour cunt for the other board nancy
-
Other changes are forthcoming on the #Browns staff, sources say. Hue Jackson hinted at changes in wrap-up presser.
An Offensive Coordinator ?
Other changes are forthcoming on the #Browns staff, sources say. Hue Jackson hinted at changes in wrap-up presser.
An Offensive Coordinator ?
An offensive coordinator would be great. Let the OC call the plays. No more 1st and goal at the 2, in OT, bubble screens on first down.
-
Williams or Phillips is fine by me. However, Phillips if I had to choose. I would be pumped about that.
-
Would be very surprised if Gregg Williams is not the next defensive coordinator of the Browns
Anticipate significant changes on the Browns defensive staff. Williams took on huge challenges in WSH and NO in the past
-
Called that one back when he was hired. I'd be okay with wade phillips or gregg williams or maybe jeff fisher?
Called that one back when he was hired. I'd be okay with wade phillips or gregg williams or maybe jeff fisher?Yes, you did. Best I could see were Asst's sent packing... but Ray did kinda earn his ticket out of town.
Fisher? Not feeling him... been an HC too long and got the feeling watching Hard Knocks that he was burning out. I think he'll go the TV if he doesn't land a new HC gig.
-
i'd take williams Rams defense over Wades with the Broncos. Reason is Wade had Von Miller. Williams had a bunch of good players with the Rams too but you took away one player and the D was still very good, better than the broncos without von miller.
-
i'd take williams Rams defense over Wades with the Broncos. Reason is Wade had Von Miller. Williams had a bunch of good players with the Rams too but you took away one player and the D was still very good, better than the broncos without von miller.
i'd take williams Rams defense over Wades with the Broncos. Reason is Wade had Von Miller. Williams had a bunch of good players with the Rams too but you took away one player and the D was still very good, better than the broncos without von miller.
Isn't there a Von Miller in this draft? Same school or so I've heard...

-
i'd take williams Rams defense over Wades with the Broncos. Reason is Wade had Von Miller. Williams had a bunch of good players with the Rams too but you took away one player and the D was still very good, better than the broncos without von miller.
Isn't there a Von Miller in this draft? Same school or so I've heard...

-
Zombo said:

Hahaha
-
I watched little of the Rams this year. How did the defense look? Blitz heavy?
-
i'd take williams Rams defense over Wades with the Broncos. Reason is Wade had Von Miller. Williams had a bunch of good players with the Rams too but you took away one player and the D was still very good, better than the broncos without von miller.
Isn't there a Von Miller in this draft? Same school or so I've heard...

-
I watched little of the Rams this year. How did the defense look? Blitz heavy?
I watched little of the Rams this year. How did the defense look? Blitz heavy?
did the rams play in the afcn this year? how did they look there?
-
rams weren't good this year but didnt they lose alot of players from that defense a few years back when Long was there?
-
Fired the DC with 31st best defense to hire a DC with the 27th best defense... and a scheme change. The only positive is that it makes drafting defensive talent a bit easier and we have players that fit a 4-3 a bit better... maybe.
-
Take a midol.
save the sour cunt for the other board nancy
save the sour cunt for the other board nancy
Don't cry bitch.
-
Williams has a much better track record than horton who at best had one good year with the cards
-
Based on this video of Gregg Williams, I'll take him over this pussy defense we've been running
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

