website - Is it staying open?
-
Zombo said:
The T-shirt works.
Look at the tail these two ugly fuckers scored in Tampa:
Damn, even an old fck like me would like some of that....
-
I never visit the home page, and I imagine I'm not the only one. Maybe get a thread stickied on here labeled Donate
-
crap. depends on bandwith?
as in, we should stop with video and picture links?
Who is the idiot that has been doing that...
wait....
"never mind"
-
I never visit the home page, and I imagine I'm not the only one. Maybe get a thread stickied on here labeled Donate
I never visit the home page, and I imagine I'm not the only one. Maybe get a thread stickied on here labeled Donate
You are not alone...
-
I visit the home page every time I visit this site. It is what I have booked marked. Then I click on the forums tab
-
Appreciate the transparency admin, donation on the way.
-
Hello Gents,
First time I posted here in a while. How are my old peeps doing?
I would like to see the numbers first, but I would be happy to host this on my server for free. This could be cleaned up A LOT using a leaner version.
Let me know.
Peace.
-
Damn Kosar I have not seen you on here in forever. Hope all is well
-
This board means a lot to me, even though I stay mostly to myself. Best place by far to talk Browns on the net and I'm so far away from any of it, it's the best place for me to talk Browns/football straight up.
I will do what I can to ensure we manage to stick around. I fuckin love you faggots.
-
Zombo said:
The T-shirt works.
Look at the tail these two ugly fuckers scored in Tampa:...https:/......3
Amazing how they could photoshop the girls into that picture

Oh I deleted the picture to save some bandwidth

Being a relatively new member here I appreciate the information on the site. Thanks, mjp
-
Zombo said:
The T-shirt works.
Look at the tail these two ugly fuckers scored in Tampa:


Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login