-
Wtf? Is this for real? The manpower required for this would seem astronomical
-
yes it is real. the people I got all said "Facebook Security"
-
I find this hard to believe.
-
I have 1 fro Colorado and a few from Cali, I tried to block them but can't. Freaking bs
-
http://www.snopes.com/facebook-paying-spies/
False according to snopes.
-
http://www.snopes.com/facebook-paying-spies/
False according to snopes.
http://www.snopes.com/facebook-paying-spies/
False according to snopes.
That makes sense. I was anout to say how many people do i have to have on payroll to watch 10 billion people?
-
I had three people on mine all from ohio, mostly girls, I can't imagine the things they were posting they would compromise any sort of security team.
-
Anyway, I'm really uncontroversial on Facebook so honestly I don't care.
-
I had three people on mine all from ohio, mostly girls, I can't imagine the things they were posting they would compromise any sort of security team.
I had three people on mine all from ohio, mostly girls, I can't imagine the things they were posting they would compromise any sort of security team.
If you read the snopes article it explains why those 3 girls showed up. It's not that they're watching you. It's that they somehow had some sort of "activity" that may have included the words security or something. So when you typed in "face book security" the search feature brought up those profiles that may be 2-3 "hops" away from you...think friend of a friend of a friend.....that had those search similiarities.
-
Gee whiz, thanks, I couldn't read it for myself, Cleve. Good thing you were around to summarize it for me.
-
Yea Facebook does not pay people to spy on you.
They have automated algorithms and crap to do that.
-
I find this hard to believe.
-
What if I told you Obama was working with Zuckerberg and other liberal elites to spy on conservatives through Facebook with this method?
If it's now more believable to you... Smh
-
If you don't want someone getting in your Bidness.....
-
Just delete your facebook and twitter. Haven't had both in years and i'm better for it.
-
I'm 30 (31 this week) so my facebook is full of other people's weddings and babies.
Twitter is more interesting, though I mainly use it for keeping up to date with sports news. These days, especially NFL, news is broken first on twitter, so I follow various people there.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login

