-
If you don't want someone getting in your Bidness.....
-
Just delete your facebook and twitter. Haven't had both in years and i'm better for it.
-
I'm 30 (31 this week) so my facebook is full of other people's weddings and babies.
Twitter is more interesting, though I mainly use it for keeping up to date with sports news. These days, especially NFL, news is broken first on twitter, so I follow various people there.
-
My Facebook is just full of people posting IQ tests and crap like that.
I don't use it much other than to talk to people through messenger, which is pretty much just one girl I'm talking to at the moment on there
-
I use mine a lot to keep people updated on my playing schedule. Lots of my Facebook friends are fellow musicians and an awful lot of them love posting daily anti Trump horseshit. I try to stay away from Politics on Facebook. That's what this forum is for.
WSS
-
I don't face or twit. We know gal who closed her account out - she found out that some nut went
through a drivethrough at a pharmacy, saying he was her daughters grandfather.
It wasn't. Even used her daughter's name. Very weird. Too much public talking brings out the nuts.
-
I use mine a lot to keep people updated on my playing schedule. Lots of my Facebook friends are fellow musicians and an awful lot of them love posting daily anti Trump horseshit. I try to stay away from Politics on Facebook. That's what this forum is for.
WSS
I use mine a lot to keep people updated on my playing schedule. Lots of my Facebook friends are fellow musicians and an awful lot of them love posting daily anti Trump horseshit. I try to stay away from Politics on Facebook. That's what this forum is for.
WSS
Yep I agree. I keep away from politics on there
-
I'm 30 (31 this week) so my facebook is full of other people's weddings and babies.
Twitter is more interesting, though I mainly use it for keeping up to date with sports news. These days, especially NFL, news is broken first on twitter, so I follow various people there.
I'm 30 (31 this week) so my facebook is full of other people's weddings and babies.
Twitter is more interesting, though I mainly use it for keeping up to date with sports news. These days, especially NFL, news is broken first on twitter, so I follow various people there.
You old fucker you.
-
Oh....he cusses!
-
-
Ya I do too. I'll take a break with a worker and give them the ol pow wow. It starts out genuine and sensire then escalates into swearing. LolA retired Navy Master Chief cusses, fuck no!
-
-
Master Chief!?
It's an honor
You think cortana gave him dream handies?
-
Master Chief!?
It's an honor
Isn't he dead?
-
Master Chief!?
It's an honor
Isn't he dead?
Isn't he dead?
Nope. People thought he was, and when they found out he wasn't, they sent another group of Spartans to take him out. He was supposed to be a martyr at that point and they were also afraid of him
I think.
-
Pretty much, he's alive and well.
-
Navy ranks junior's. Not even sure what the fuck you all are talking about.
/about/USNavyEnlisted-57ed3b8e3df78c690f77e34b.png)
-
Navy ranks junior's. Not even sure what the fuck you all are talking about.
/about/USNavyEnlisted-57ed3b8e3df78c690f77e34b.png)
Navy ranks junior's. Not even sure what the fuck you all are talking about.
]
Suffice to say ur not the master chief they are speaking of. And mainly cause ur a valor stealing old salad tossing SR reject.
-
But you do like ur seaman....
-
Navy ranks junior's. Not even sure what the fuck you all are talking about.
]
Suffice to say ur not the master chief they are speaking of. And mainly cause ur a valor stealing old salad tossing SR reject.
Suffice to say ur not the master chief they are speaking of. And mainly cause ur a valor stealing old salad tossing SR reject.
Bring your accusations to me in person. And we will discuss it and prove otherwise. Otherwise shut your shit hole.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login