Eli Manning
-
Yes
-
I think he could be pryed out of NY. He doesn't ft the 20-something analytics mold but would you go after him?
-
Yeah, let's trade for BR
-
Sure, if it's possible.
It's not possible.
-
Question I have is why would he want to come to Cleveland?
-
If Manning could be had he would be a Bronco right now.
-
Question I have is why would he want to come to Cleveland?
Because it's not San Diego.
-
Question I have is why would he want to come to Cleveland?
Because it's not San Diego.
Because it's not San Diego.
Quote of 2017 so far. I just spit out some beer lol.
-
Nice GM...

Can't see why the NYG GM would look to part with his 2-time SB winning QB. Especially after his 2016 spending spree on the D-side. It's not as if the loss in GB was on Eli. A handful of passes were close enough that catches should have been made. Better passes would have made the catches easier in a couple instances, but they were close enough.
Instead the GM should look a little harder at the supporting cast. If NYG adds a RB or two, and a couple OL, they should be very competitive in 2017.
-
Eli played well the other night. His prima Donna receiver did not.
-
I only brought it up due to their GM saying he's on the downhill and they are looking for the next step.
I only brought it up due to their GM saying he's on the downhill and they are looking for the next step.
Did he, indeed. I personally have no problem with the Giants getting rid of Eli. I think that franchise deserves a fairly long stint in Loserville. They can rival the Jets then for crappiest team on the east coast.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login