Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Offense

Offense

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
6 Posts 4 Posters 711 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • cambridgeho cambridgehoC Very Popular Reacting Well Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 2k Posts
    • 139 Reputation
    cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by cambridgeho
    #1

    Does anyone have the scoop on what actual style offense we might be running. I know Daboll was with the Jets too and they threw it a shit ton.

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Timugen T
      • 384 Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      T Timugen wrote on last edited by
      #2
      try this
      "I like to quote myself." -Me
      ? 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • T Timugen
        try this
        mz. ?
        • Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        ? mz. wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @timugen said:

        try this

        That is f-ing great.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • cambridgeho cambridgehoC Very Popular Reacting Well Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 2k Posts
          • 139 Reputation
          cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I changed the topic so if you look at the links listed above its not going to show you anything you are looking for. the platform idea was bad, sorry guys.

          Riffer XR 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • cambridgehoC cambridgeho

            I changed the topic so if you look at the links listed above its not going to show you anything you are looking for. the platform idea was bad, sorry guys.

            Riffer X Riffer XR Very Popular Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 3k Posts
            • 127 Reputation
            Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @cambridgeho said:

            I changed the topic so if you look at the links listed above its not going to show you anything you are looking for. the platform idea was bad, sorry guys.

            No offense Cambridge bro but that was some funny shit by Timmay.

            If I knew anything about a platform bed I would share it with you.

            Maybe go to a Steeler Board. With those hogwomen they have I'll bet those hillbillies build a helluva bed.

            Is a pig's ass pork?
            cambridgehoC 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Riffer XR Riffer X

              @cambridgeho said:

              I changed the topic so if you look at the links listed above its not going to show you anything you are looking for. the platform idea was bad, sorry guys.

              No offense Cambridge bro but that was some funny shit by Timmay.

              If I knew anything about a platform bed I would share it with you.

              Maybe go to a Steeler Board. With those hogwomen they have I'll bet those hillbillies build a helluva bed.

              cambridgeho cambridgehoC Very Popular Reacting Well Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 2k Posts
              • 139 Reputation
              cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @riffer-x said:

              No offense Cambridge bro but that was some funny shit by Timmay.

              If I knew anything about a platform bed I would share it with you.

              Maybe go to a Steeler Board. With those hogwomen they have I'll bet those hillbillies build a helluva bed.

              Anyway i thought I would try out some of my new power tools and build something. We needed a new platform because our girls ruined the old one, so if peeps want to make fun, thats fine. Have a goodone.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              Theme
              • System
              • Light
              • Dark
              The Browns Board Terms Privacy

              The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Forums
              • Recent
              • Popular
              • Users
              • Donate