Skip to content

Offense

The Browns Board
6 4 711
  • Does anyone have the scoop on what actual style offense we might be running. I know Daboll was with the Jets too and they threw it a shit ton.

  • @timugen said:

    try this

    That is f-ing great.

  • I changed the topic so if you look at the links listed above its not going to show you anything you are looking for. the platform idea was bad, sorry guys.

  • I changed the topic so if you look at the links listed above its not going to show you anything you are looking for. the platform idea was bad, sorry guys.

    @cambridgeho said:

    I changed the topic so if you look at the links listed above its not going to show you anything you are looking for. the platform idea was bad, sorry guys.

    No offense Cambridge bro but that was some funny shit by Timmay.

    If I knew anything about a platform bed I would share it with you.

    Maybe go to a Steeler Board. With those hogwomen they have I'll bet those hillbillies build a helluva bed.

  • @cambridgeho said:

    I changed the topic so if you look at the links listed above its not going to show you anything you are looking for. the platform idea was bad, sorry guys.

    No offense Cambridge bro but that was some funny shit by Timmay.

    If I knew anything about a platform bed I would share it with you.

    Maybe go to a Steeler Board. With those hogwomen they have I'll bet those hillbillies build a helluva bed.

    @riffer-x said:

    No offense Cambridge bro but that was some funny shit by Timmay.

    If I knew anything about a platform bed I would share it with you.

    Maybe go to a Steeler Board. With those hogwomen they have I'll bet those hillbillies build a helluva bed.

    Anyway i thought I would try out some of my new power tools and build something. We needed a new platform because our girls ruined the old one, so if peeps want to make fun, thats fine. Have a goodone.