Skip to content

RG3 on HGTV's Fixer Upper

The Browns Board
23 11 840
  • Better on Fixer Upper than Hard Knocks...

    But HGTV watching? Really?

    @tour2ma said:

    Better on Fixer Upper than Hard Knocks...

    But HGTV watching? Really?

    HGTV is on in my house as much as football is.... at first I fought it, but now, I like it.

    Jo Jo is sexy as hell!

  • For the record... I have a wife.

    Also in my possession? The remote...

  • the wife now has her extended weekends of rolling from HGTV fixer uppers thru Monday with a Bachelor trying to fix him upper with 30 hot dingy women..Damn I miss MNF already..EDIT--now back to the show..Great that RG3's foundation funded some of the money up front to improve a veterans home. But in great RG3 fashion, just like on game days. RG3 Disappears at the end of the Show 😮 ...sorry but somebody had to hit that hanging curve-ball..