Brown Board Mock Draft 2017
-
I'm fine with picking after you Tour on the 11th and then plugging in Gip's top one left over. Darren is very good at staying on top so I'm sure London can wake up to his choices early Sat the 12. Should be a fun week with lots of answers going in on the 11th.
Does seem like a way to at least get us off to a flying stop.

Just to piss off Archie Manning again. NYG trade Eli Manning back to SD/LA so LondonBrown can sleep in
Trades, great idea, we got a month to burn. Harvard or JJ trade value chart? we'd be done by week 1 opener.. NOOOOoooooo!!There's a mega mock over at reddit where war rooms are manned by each team's sub-forum members and they do trade picks. It's a true, real time, on-the-clock mock that I'd love to be involved in someday.
-
Link?
Close as I can get you right now is the general sub: https://www.reddit.com/r/Browns/
I saw a "thread" last week on a mock, but not "the mock".
-
Tour take indy to finish it off
-
Unless I've missed a claim, Indy and MN are still up for grabs.
Thanks to Connor who stepped up for PTG, but we're covered there. I'm going to hold them a little longer, one more week, for one of their apparently very fragile "fans" to step up. If they don't, then Chris or I will take them.
To those with teams... time to brush up on their needs if you've not already done so. A little time on http://www.first-pick.com/ ought to do it.
-
Great all teams taken ...when do we begin ... maybe this time next week after 3 days of FA ?
-
Great all teams taken ...when do we begin ... maybe this time next week after 3 days of FA ?
Great all teams taken ...when do we begin ... maybe this time next week after 3 days of FA ?
I think Friday, March 10th, works. And 10:00 AM EST seems about right to get thru Gip before his customary weekend hiatus and London before bedtime.
I'll get the support threads set up for pinning. I figure a:
- Day 1 - Round 1 thread;
- Day 2 - Rounds 2 & 3 thread;
- Day 3 - Rounds 4 & 5 thread;
- Day 3 - Rounds 6 & 7 thread; and
- Players Taken by Position thread.
-
Also players taken by team

-
What time are you starting on the 10th because I have a medical appointment where I have to leave by 7am EST and don't get back until around noon EST? Tour you can pm me your Browns pick next week and I will answer back with SF and Chicago for you to place in for me.
EDIT: Thought this would be a good place to throw in the current ratings.
-
-
What time are you starting on the 10th because I have a medical appointment where I have to leave by 7am EST and don't get back until around noon EST? Tour you can pm me your Browns pick next week and I will answer back with SF and Chicago for you to place in for me.
EDIT: Thought this would be a good place to throw in the current ratings.
What time are you starting on the 10th because I have a medical appointment where I have to leave by 7am EST and don't get back until around noon EST? Tour you can pm me your Browns pick next week and I will answer back with SF and Chicago for you to place in for me.
You already know who I am picking, so message away...

It was just a quick reference to let GM's see what position they had filled
Yeah... I think I'm going to leave that for the GMs to keep.
-
What time are you starting on the 10th because I have a medical appointment where I have to leave by 7am EST and don't get back until around noon EST? Tour you can pm me your Browns pick next week and I will answer back with SF and Chicago for you to place in for me.
You already know who I am picking, so message away...

It was just a quick reference to let GM's see what position they had filled
Yeah... I think I'm going to leave that for the GMs to keep.
-
Which WR you leaning towards taking at 1 Tour ?

-
Definitely waiting for the Combine. Hard to remember one that did not shake up the pecking order.
FA? Some key activity occurs Combine week, e.g., tags applied. But the "legal tampering" period, March 7-9, may also be worth waiting for. If there's an early flurry of activity, then it is coming out of then.
Also throughout this period are a lot of big name option pickup decisions on both sides... by players and teams.
But we can't wait forever...
The first Saturday following the above is March 11, but looking at the order if Gip, Ag and I pick Friday night the 10th, then it sets up London Brown to keep the ball rolling when he rises for his Saturday. Also may well give Gip his customary weekend off.
Thoughts?
I can give you my pecking order right now. I have the Jags with the #4 pick...the team I have at #5...the Rams traded the pick to the Tits, so that is not my pick. Nothing done at the combine or in FA would change this. The only thing that would change it would be the discovery of a massive, career threatening injury. So, if available, the Jags select with the #4 overall pick in this order:
1. Jonathan Allen DT
2. Malik Hooker FS
3. Dalvin Cook RB
If I am not around.....or if you want, you do not have to wait a New York minute to record my choice.
I can give you my pecking order right now. I have the Jags with the #4 pick...the team I have at #5...the Rams traded the pick to the Tits, so that is not my pick. Nothing done at the combine or in FA would change this. The only thing that would change it would be the discovery of a massive, career threatening injury. So, if available, the Jags select with the #4 overall pick in this order:
1. Jonathan Allen DT
2. Malik Hooker FS
3. Dalvin Cook RB
If I am not around.....or if you want, you do not have to wait a New York minute to record my choice.
Despite the potential medical concerns on each of the first two picks here....I believe I will stick with them when the time comes.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login