Skip to content

Brown Board Mock Draft 2017

The Browns Board
182 19 8.1k
  • @tour2ma said:

    Definitely waiting for the Combine. Hard to remember one that did not shake up the pecking order.

    FA? Some key activity occurs Combine week, e.g., tags applied. But the "legal tampering" period, March 7-9, may also be worth waiting for. If there's an early flurry of activity, then it is coming out of then.

    Also throughout this period are a lot of big name option pickup decisions on both sides... by players and teams.

    But we can't wait forever...

    The first Saturday following the above is March 11, but looking at the order if Gip, Ag and I pick Friday night the 10th, then it sets up London Brown to keep the ball rolling when he rises for his Saturday. Also may well give Gip his customary weekend off.

    Thoughts?

    I can give you my pecking order right now. I have the Jags with the #4 pick...the team I have at #5...the Rams traded the pick to the Tits, so that is not my pick. Nothing done at the combine or in FA would change this. The only thing that would change it would be the discovery of a massive, career threatening injury. So, if available, the Jags select with the #4 overall pick in this order:

    1. Jonathan Allen DT

    2. Malik Hooker FS

    3. Dalvin Cook RB

    If I am not around.....or if you want, you do not have to wait a New York minute to record my choice.

    @the-gipper said:

    I can give you my pecking order right now. I have the Jags with the #4 pick...the team I have at #5...the Rams traded the pick to the Tits, so that is not my pick. Nothing done at the combine or in FA would change this. The only thing that would change it would be the discovery of a massive, career threatening injury. So, if available, the Jags select with the #4 overall pick in this order:

    1. Jonathan Allen DT

    2. Malik Hooker FS

    3. Dalvin Cook RB

    If I am not around.....or if you want, you do not have to wait a New York minute to record my choice.

    Despite the potential medical concerns on each of the first two picks here....I believe I will stick with them when the time comes.

  • I could give NE a good draft.. I do live in Boston.. only if you guys are undecided

  • Which WR you leaning towards taking at 1 Tour ? 🙂

    @darren15 said:

    Which WR you leaning towards taking at 1 Tour ? 🙂

    The WR named Garrett...

    @unsympathetic said:

    I could give NE a good draft.. I do live in Boston.. only if you guys are undecided

    Happy to keep that in mind pending gftChris' decision... thanks...

  • I like Boston sports talk radio because even though they just won, they give zero fucks and tear apart BB's many recent terrible draft selections.. Some hits such as Hightower, yes, but many complete failures.

  • I like Boston sports talk radio because even though they just won, they give zero fucks and tear apart BB's many recent terrible draft selections.. Some hits such as Hightower, yes, but many complete failures.

    @unsympathetic said:

    I like Boston sports talk radio because even though they just won, they give zero fucks and tear apart BB's many recent terrible draft selections.. Some hits such as Hightower, yes, but many complete failures.

    They are spoiled out the ass....and deserve a 50 year drought.

  • Like the 50 years prior to Belichick and Brady? Boston Pats were one of the 8 original AFL teams [1959] yet didn't win the title until 2001.. 41 years.

  • Like the 50 years prior to Belichick and Brady? Boston Pats were one of the 8 original AFL teams [1959] yet didn't win the title until 2001.. 41 years.

    @unsympathetic said:

    Like the 50 years prior to Belichick and Brady? Boston Pats were one of the 8 original AFL teams [1959] yet didn't win the title until 2001.. 41 years.

    Another 41 years at least would not hurt.

    Indians have gone 69 years.

    Browns have gone 53 years.

    Cavs went 46 before they won their first.

    All the Boston teams can have similar waits as far as I am concerned.

  • I've started playing around with the Jets and Chargers on first pick looking forward to Friday

  • 2 days to draft day ....not the poor man's NFL draft in April I am talking the real draft in here 🙂

  • 2 days to draft day ....not the poor man's NFL draft in April I am talking the real draft in here 🙂

    @darren15 said:

    2 days to draft day ....not the poor man's NFL draft in April I am talking the real draft in here 🙂

    Why are we waiting? For the events of March 9?

  • Think so...2 days of FA then we kick off

  • FA changes needs so makes sense to wait

  • Tour is crossing the words Wide Receiver off his board as we speak 🙂

  • So what time are we kicking this thing off tomorrow ....we should do the PM the next person to draft again ....

  • There has been a trade involving the Dolphins giving up their 6 this year ....not sure who it was with....just letting you know so you can amend Tour

  • There has been a trade involving the Dolphins giving up their 6 this year ....not sure who it was with....just letting you know so you can amend Tour

    @darren15 said:

    There has been a trade involving the Dolphins giving up their 6 this year ....not sure who it was with....just letting you know so you can amend Tour

    Thanks... google says was with LA Rams.

    Hopefully this plus our swap with HOU will be updated here: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000788234/article/2017-nfl-draft-order-for-all-seven-rounds

    But if not, then I'll try to keep track...

  • Tour - the wiki page has our swap with the texans updated, so might be a good reference too.

  • There has been a trade involving the Dolphins giving up their 6 this year ....not sure who it was with....just letting you know so you can amend Tour

    @darren15 said:

    There has been a trade involving the Dolphins giving up their 6 this year ....not sure who it was with....just letting you know so you can amend Tour

    Them damn Homos. Their goes my ST pick..Shall we change this topic to Updated Mock Draft Trade Tracker? might get crazy on the re-member'a brah

  • Are we including the Pats/Saints trade?

  • Yes....it has been changed on the actual picks page