Skip to content

Brown Board Mock Draft 2017

The Browns Board
182 19 8.1k
  • Shame we cannot see last years draft we did

  • Father not well & hospitalized past 2 weeks. See what April brings? but at this point I could careless about Football..

  • Father not well & hospitalized past 2 weeks. See what April brings? but at this point I could careless about Football..

    @gumby73 said:

    Father not well & hospitalized past 2 weeks. See what April brings? but at this point I could careless about Football..

    Sorry to read that, gum...

    Try picking one for you and one for him... one for diversion, one for motivation...

    Thoughts are with you...

  • Shame we cannot see last years draft we did

    @darren15 said:

    Shame we cannot see last years draft we did

    http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39828&page=1

    Not sure who picked for the Broncos, but I bet they would be happy with Prescott.

    Zeke to the Eagles ... instead they'll be trying to tackle him for a decade.

    Zombo

  • 1. Tennesse Titans - TexasAg1969 - LAREMY TUNSIL- OT - OLE MISS


    2. Cleveland Browns - darren15 - JOEY BOSA - DE - OHIO STATE


    3. San Diego Chargers - Flyin J - JALEN RAMSEY - DB - FLORIDA STATE


    4. Dallas Cowboys - gftChris - DEFOREST BUCKNER - DE - OREGON


    5. Jacksonville Jaguars - darren15 - MYLES JACK - LB - UCLA


    6. Baltimore Ravens - unsympathetic NOAH SPENCE - DE - EASTERN KENTUCKY


    7. San Francisco 49ers - cdl15 JARED GOFF - QB - CALIFORNIA


    8. Philadelphia Eagles - Gftchris ( Trade from 13 ) EZEKIEL ELLIOTT - RB - OHIO STATE


    9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Mudfly VERNON HARGREAVES III - CB - FLORIDA


    10. New York Giants mr make-believe LAQUON TREADWELL - WR - MISSISSIPPI


    11. Chicago Bears - Mudfly CARSON WENTZ - QB- NORTH DAKOTA ST


    12. New Orleans Saints - Brownsnmopar SHELDON RANKINS _ DT - LOUISVILLE


    13. Miami Dolphins - Zombo ( Trade from 8 ) DEREK HENRY - RB - ALABAMA


    14. Oakland Raiders - One Post From The Truth RONNIE STANLEY - OT -NOTRE DAME


    15. LA Rams - stillmotion PAXTON LYNCH - QB - MEMPHIS


    16. Detroit Lions - Flyin J ANDREW BILLINGS - DT - BAYLOR


    17. Atlanta Falcons- Tour2ma SHAQ LAWSON - DE - CLEMSON


    18. Indianapolis Colts - Tour2ma TAYLOR DECKER - OT - OHIO STATE


    19. Buffalo Bills - Brownsnmopar KEVIN DODD - DE - CLEMSON


    20. New York Jets - Comeonman DARRON LEE - LB - OHIO STATE


    21. Washington Redskins - Comeonman JARRAN REED - DT - ALABAMA


    22. Houston Texans - The Gipper A'SHAWN ROBINSON - DT - ALABAMA


    23. Minnesota Vikings - The Gipper JAKE CONKLIN - OT - MICHIGAN STATE


    24. Cincinnati Bengals - Vagitron WILL FULLER - WR - NOTRE DAME


    25. Pittsburgh Steelers - Vagitron MACKENSIE ALEXANDER - CB - CLEMSON


    26. Seattle Seahawks - andeftw ROBERT NKEMDICHE - DT - OLE MISS


    27. Green Bay Packers - andeftw REGGIE RAGLAND _ LB - ALABAMA


    28. Kansas City Chiefs - Taco918 ELI APPLE - CB - OHIO ST


    29. New England Patriots - unsympathetic .... DEFLATED


    30. Arizona Cardinals - One Post From The Truth EMMANUEL OGBAH - DE - OKLAHOMA STATE


    31. Carolina Panthers - Gumby73 WILLIAM JACKSON III - CB - HOUSTON


    32. Denver Broncos- TexasAg1969 HUNTER HENRY - TE - ARKANSAS

  • Tex picking for the Broncos ... shoulda known.

  • Cody Kessler went undrafted ... But Kevin Hogan to the Browns:

    QUARTERBACK

    Jared Goff ---- Picked 7 to the San Francisco 49rs

    Carson Wentz ---- Picked 11 to the Chicago Bears

    Paxton Lynch ---- Picked 15 to the LA Rams

    Connor Cook ---- Picked 67 to the Dallas Cowboys

    Christian Hackenberg --- Picked 80 to the Buffalo Bills

    Dak Prescott ---- Picked 98 to the Denver Broncos

    Cardale Jones ---- Picked 148 to the New York Giants

    Jacoby Brisset ---- Picked 168 to the Arizona Cardinals

    Kevin Hogan ---- Picked 171 to the Cleveland Browns

    Brandon Doughty - Picked 177 to the San Diego Chargers

    Nate Sudfield ---- Picked 232 to the Detroit Lions

    Jeff Driskel ---- Picked 233 to the New Orleans Saints

    Brandon Allen ---- Picked 244 to the Green Bay Packers

    Keenan Reynolds ---- Picked 248 to the Carolina Panthers

    Jake Coker ---- Picked 249 to the Denver Broncos

  • I'll start recording who wants what teams in this thread as we form up. I've inserted a link to this post in my signature.

    I'll start a new thread as the draft approaches reserving the first several posts for round by round results and lists of drafted players by position.

    Let's start with every participant taking two teams. If past is prologue, we'll be lucky to get 16 participants.

    Please request consecutive teams. Participants' ability to select two players at once will speed our process. Due to real world trades this won't be the case all the time, but it will be the vast majority of the time.

    Since I will bear the awesome responsibility of selecting for the Browns, I will also take the eventual SB Champs. This sets up to make everyone's first team even-numbered and their second odd-numbered. Ag fell into this with his 49ers/CHI request (even if it was for the wrong reasons... 😉 ). Let's keep this rolling.

    If you are going to participate, please either be sure your account here is set to allow e-mails to be sent you or, if you value your privacy, send me your e-mail addy to help cut down the "pauses" in the proceedings.

    GM absences... Here is how we will proceed:

    • The Commisioner, me or my designee, will determine when a GM is deemed "absent".
    • As in the real draft we will skip an absent GM's teams.
    • When the GM shows, he can pick from remaining players at anytime.
    • If 24 hours pass, or at the end of the current round, whichever comes first, we will collectively back-fill any skipped picks.

    While I will be accepting, and requesting, team assignment changes in subsequent posts, the order and requests as of now are as follows:

    1. Tour ------- Cleveland (1-15)
    2. Ag ---------- San Francisco (2-14)
    3. Ag ---------- Chicago (3-13)
    4. The Gipper - Jacksonville (3-13)
    5. The Gipper - LA Rams (4-12) ===> darren15 - Tennessee
    6. LondonB - New York Jets (5-11)
    7. LondonB - LA Chargers (5-11)
    8. ConnorL - Carolina (6-10)
    9. ConnorL -Cincinnati (6-9-1)
    10. NMopar -- Buffalo (7-9)
    11. NMopar -- New Orleans (7-9)
    12. One Post - Philadelphia (7-9) ===> Tour - Cleveland
    13. One Post - Arizona (7-8-1)
    14. PoeticG - Minnesota (8-8) ===> One Post - Philadelphia
    15. PoeticG - Indianapolis (8-8)
    16. Unsympathetic - Baltimore (8-8)
    17. Unsympathetic - Washington (8-7-1)
    18. darren15 - Tennessee (9-7)
    19. darren15 - Tampa Bay (9-7)
    20. Mudlfy ---- Denver (9-7)
    21. Mudlfy ---- Detroit (9-7)
    22. Z&Gumby - Miami (10-6)
    23. Zumby ----- New York Giants (11-5)
    24. bbedwards - Oakland (12-4)
    25. bbedwards - Houston (9-7)
    26. Taco918 - Seattle (10-5-1)
    27. Taco918 - Kansas City (12-4)
    28. Flyin J -- Dallas (13-3)
    29. Flyin J -- Green Bay (10-6)
    30. Tour2ma - Pittsburgh (11-5)
    31. gftChris - Atlanta* (11-5)
    32. gftChris - New England* (14-2)

    http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/229004/updated-2017-nfl-draft-order-for-top-28mudfly -Z

  • 2 years ago we started in April and we never finished it .......... but your now commish .......your the man in charge Tour 🙂

    Can I have Titans and Jags please....Jags are the wife's team ....Titans have 2 picks early 🙂

    @darren15 said:

    2 years ago we started in April and we never finished it .......... but your now commish .......your the man in charge Tour 🙂

    Can I have Titans and Jags please....Jags are the wife's team ....Titans have 2 picks early 🙂

    Appreciate... trying a couple speed mechanisms and may crank up mid-March (beware the Ides!) ... a week to digest the Combine ought to be sufficient.

    Can I interest you in either the JAX-LA or WSH-TN pairing?

    @texasag1969 said:

    I'll take SF and Denver so I can get Tour's cast off Garrett when he takes Allen. 😆

    Keep 'em together? Gave you SF and CHI (actually because I mis-remembered), but if you'd rather DNV and TB, let me know...

    Zombo said:

    I'll take a team if need be, not one of our division rivals, but I am only good for two or three rounds, anything more than that is for a limited audience IMO.

    Inactive roster for now? Subject to call up later if needed of course...

    @brownsnmopar said:

    Im in for 2 teams again! LMK!

    Name one... get one assigned free!*

    *Limited time offer...

    @one-post said:

    Tour. I'll take the Bears and Cards again plz.

    Bears are gone as of now... might I interest you in the Cards and Colts? Very alliterative... and also paired in the order.

    @flyin-j said:

    Give me the Tits and GB

    Tits are gone as of now and not near GB in the order anyway... but should darren release the Tits, they're yours.

  • OK tour I'll takes the gay ass colts also.

  • OK tour I'll takes the gay ass colts also.

    @one-post said:

    OK tour I'll takes the gay ass colts also.

    EDit: Actually I fucked up my offer/request...

    Should have been PHI-AZ, not az-ind... sorry about that...

    But pending Ag's decision the below alt might be available.

    Attaboy and thanks... but if Ag releases the Bears would you prefer the SF-CHI combo?

    Can't get any gayer than SF...

  • Alrighty, gimme Sea

  • @miktoxic said:

    I never understood this 'game' or 'contest' as there is no payout or real reward. This the one where people pick a team and they draft for them?

    Where's the one where we submit ONE (only one) locked down draft and whoever get's the most right picks wins the crown.

    The one you guys are talking about usually has one or two participants with multiple teams...don't see a payout even psychologically to support the fun in that.

    In my contest MoparBrowns Fan got a '61 Jim Brown card in ex condition. This year it will be a football card of your choice and a burger King lunch.

    "One said:

    In my contest MoparBrowns Fan got a '61 Jim Brown card in ex condition. This year it will be a football card of your choice and a burger King lunch.

    It is a beautiful card!!! THANK YOU!

    GO BROWNS!!!???

  • @darren15 said:

    2 years ago we started in April and we never finished it .......... but your now commish .......your the man in charge Tour 🙂

    Can I have Titans and Jags please....Jags are the wife's team ....Titans have 2 picks early 🙂

    Appreciate... trying a couple speed mechanisms and may crank up mid-March (beware the Ides!) ... a week to digest the Combine ought to be sufficient.

    Can I interest you in either the JAX-LA or WSH-TN pairing?

    @texasag1969 said:

    I'll take SF and Denver so I can get Tour's cast off Garrett when he takes Allen. 😆

    Keep 'em together? Gave you SF and CHI (actually because I mis-remembered), but if you'd rather DNV and TB, let me know...

    Zombo said:

    I'll take a team if need be, not one of our division rivals, but I am only good for two or three rounds, anything more than that is for a limited audience IMO.

    Inactive roster for now? Subject to call up later if needed of course...

    @brownsnmopar said:

    Im in for 2 teams again! LMK!

    Name one... get one assigned free!*

    *Limited time offer...

    @one-post said:

    Tour. I'll take the Bears and Cards again plz.

    Bears are gone as of now... might I interest you in the Cards and Colts? Very alliterative... and also paired in the order.

    @flyin-j said:

    Give me the Tits and GB

    Tits are gone as of now and not near GB in the order anyway... but should darren release the Tits, they're yours.

    @tour2ma said:

    Appreciate... trying a couple speed mechanisms and may crank up mid-March (beware the Ides!) ... a week to digest the Combine ought to be sufficient.

    Can I interest you in either the JAX-LA or WSH-TN pairing?

    Keep 'em together? Gave you SF and CHI (actually because I mis-remembered), but if you'd rather DNV and TB, let me know...

    Inactive roster for now? Subject to call up later if needed of course...

    Name one... get one assigned free!*

    *Limited time offer...

    Bears are gone as of now... might I interest you in the Cards and Colts? Very alliterative... and also paired in the order.

    Tits are gone as of now and not near GB in the order anyway... but should darren release the Tits, they're yours.

    Sweet please give me New Orleans as my choice! Hook me up with whomever for my freebie ?

  • @tour2ma said:

    Appreciate... trying a couple speed mechanisms and may crank up mid-March (beware the Ides!) ... a week to digest the Combine ought to be sufficient.

    Can I interest you in either the JAX-LA or WSH-TN pairing?

    Keep 'em together? Gave you SF and CHI (actually because I mis-remembered), but if you'd rather DNV and TB, let me know...

    Inactive roster for now? Subject to call up later if needed of course...

    Name one... get one assigned free!*

    *Limited time offer...

    Bears are gone as of now... might I interest you in the Cards and Colts? Very alliterative... and also paired in the order.

    Tits are gone as of now and not near GB in the order anyway... but should darren release the Tits, they're yours.

    Sweet please give me New Orleans as my choice! Hook me up with whomever for my freebie ?

    @brownsnmopar said:

    Sweet please give me New Orleans as my choice! Hook me up with whomever for my freebie

    Done... and your freebie is... da Bills...

  • Alrighty, gimme Sea

    @flyin-j said:

    Alrighty, gimme Sea

    Done as your freebie assuming the current order... may adjust freebie depending on finish.

  • I'll take the Panthers and whatever free team, it doesn't matter

  • @brownsnmopar said:

    Sweet please give me New Orleans as my choice! Hook me up with whomever for my freebie

    Done... and your freebie is... da Bills...

    @tour2ma said:

    Done... and your freebie is... da Bills...

    Ah thank you, thank you very much!

    GO BROWNS!!!

  • I'll take the Panthers and whatever free team, it doesn't matter

    @connerlangford said:

    I'll take the Panthers and whatever free team, it doesn't matter

    Done... and your freebie is the Cincinnati Bagels...

  • I'll take Jets and Chargers