Brown Board Mock Draft 2017
-
Cody Kessler went undrafted ... But Kevin Hogan to the Browns:
QUARTERBACK
Jared Goff ---- Picked 7 to the San Francisco 49rs
Carson Wentz ---- Picked 11 to the Chicago Bears
Paxton Lynch ---- Picked 15 to the LA Rams
Connor Cook ---- Picked 67 to the Dallas Cowboys
Christian Hackenberg --- Picked 80 to the Buffalo Bills
Dak Prescott ---- Picked 98 to the Denver Broncos
Cardale Jones ---- Picked 148 to the New York Giants
Jacoby Brisset ---- Picked 168 to the Arizona Cardinals
Kevin Hogan ---- Picked 171 to the Cleveland Browns
Brandon Doughty - Picked 177 to the San Diego Chargers
Nate Sudfield ---- Picked 232 to the Detroit Lions
Jeff Driskel ---- Picked 233 to the New Orleans Saints
Brandon Allen ---- Picked 244 to the Green Bay Packers
Keenan Reynolds ---- Picked 248 to the Carolina Panthers
Jake Coker ---- Picked 249 to the Denver Broncos
-
I'll start recording who wants what teams in this thread as we form up. I've inserted a link to this post in my signature.
I'll start a new thread as the draft approaches reserving the first several posts for round by round results and lists of drafted players by position.
Let's start with every participant taking two teams. If past is prologue, we'll be lucky to get 16 participants.
Please request consecutive teams. Participants' ability to select two players at once will speed our process. Due to real world trades this won't be the case all the time, but it will be the vast majority of the time.
Since I will bear the awesome responsibility of selecting for the Browns, I will also take the eventual SB Champs. This sets up to make everyone's first team even-numbered and their second odd-numbered. Ag fell into this with his 49ers/CHI request (even if it was for the wrong reasons...
). Let's keep this rolling.If you are going to participate, please either be sure your account here is set to allow e-mails to be sent you or, if you value your privacy, send me your e-mail addy to help cut down the "pauses" in the proceedings.
GM absences... Here is how we will proceed:
- The Commisioner, me or my designee, will determine when a GM is deemed "absent".
- As in the real draft we will skip an absent GM's teams.
- When the GM shows, he can pick from remaining players at anytime.
- If 24 hours pass, or at the end of the current round, whichever comes first, we will collectively back-fill any skipped picks.
While I will be accepting, and requesting, team assignment changes in subsequent posts, the order and requests as of now are as follows:
- Tour ------- Cleveland (1-15)
- Ag ---------- San Francisco (2-14)
- Ag ---------- Chicago (3-13)
- The Gipper - Jacksonville (3-13)
- The Gipper - LA Rams (4-12) ===> darren15 - Tennessee
- LondonB - New York Jets (5-11)
- LondonB - LA Chargers (5-11)
- ConnorL - Carolina (6-10)
- ConnorL -Cincinnati (6-9-1)
- NMopar -- Buffalo (7-9)
- NMopar -- New Orleans (7-9)
- One Post - Philadelphia (7-9) ===> Tour - Cleveland
- One Post - Arizona (7-8-1)
- PoeticG - Minnesota (8-8) ===> One Post - Philadelphia
- PoeticG - Indianapolis (8-8)
- Unsympathetic - Baltimore (8-8)
- Unsympathetic - Washington (8-7-1)
- darren15 - Tennessee (9-7)
- darren15 - Tampa Bay (9-7)
- Mudlfy ---- Denver (9-7)
- Mudlfy ---- Detroit (9-7)
- Z&Gumby - Miami (10-6)
- Zumby ----- New York Giants (11-5)
- bbedwards - Oakland (12-4)
- bbedwards - Houston (9-7)
- Taco918 - Seattle (10-5-1)
- Taco918 - Kansas City (12-4)
- Flyin J -- Dallas (13-3)
- Flyin J -- Green Bay (10-6)
- Tour2ma - Pittsburgh (11-5)
- gftChris - Atlanta* (11-5)
- gftChris - New England* (14-2)
http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/229004/updated-2017-nfl-draft-order-for-top-28mudfly -Z
-
2 years ago we started in April and we never finished it .......... but your now commish .......your the man in charge Tour

Can I have Titans and Jags please....Jags are the wife's team ....Titans have 2 picks early

2 years ago we started in April and we never finished it .......... but your now commish .......your the man in charge Tour

Can I have Titans and Jags please....Jags are the wife's team ....Titans have 2 picks early

Appreciate... trying a couple speed mechanisms and may crank up mid-March (beware the Ides!) ... a week to digest the Combine ought to be sufficient.
Can I interest you in either the JAX-LA or WSH-TN pairing?
I'll take SF and Denver so I can get Tour's cast off Garrett when he takes Allen.

Keep 'em together? Gave you SF and CHI (actually because I mis-remembered), but if you'd rather DNV and TB, let me know...
Zombo said:
I'll take a team if need be, not one of our division rivals, but I am only good for two or three rounds, anything more than that is for a limited audience IMO.
Inactive roster for now? Subject to call up later if needed of course...
Im in for 2 teams again! LMK!
Name one... get one assigned free!*
*Limited time offer...
Tour. I'll take the Bears and Cards again plz.
Bears are gone as of now... might I interest you in the Cards and Colts? Very alliterative... and also paired in the order.
Give me the Tits and GB
Tits are gone as of now and not near GB in the order anyway... but should darren release the Tits, they're yours.
-
OK tour I'll takes the gay ass colts also.
-
OK tour I'll takes the gay ass colts also.
EDit: Actually I fucked up my offer/request...
Should have been PHI-AZ, not az-ind... sorry about that...
But pending Ag's decision the below alt might be available.
Attaboy and thanks... but if Ag releases the Bears would you prefer the SF-CHI combo?
Can't get any gayer than SF...
-
In my contest MoparBrowns Fan got a '61 Jim Brown card in ex condition. This year it will be a football card of your choice and a burger King lunch.I never understood this 'game' or 'contest' as there is no payout or real reward. This the one where people pick a team and they draft for them?
Where's the one where we submit ONE (only one) locked down draft and whoever get's the most right picks wins the crown.
The one you guys are talking about usually has one or two participants with multiple teams...don't see a payout even psychologically to support the fun in that.
"One said:
In my contest MoparBrowns Fan got a '61 Jim Brown card in ex condition. This year it will be a football card of your choice and a burger King lunch.
It is a beautiful card!!! THANK YOU!
GO BROWNS!!!???
-
2 years ago we started in April and we never finished it .......... but your now commish .......your the man in charge Tour

Can I have Titans and Jags please....Jags are the wife's team ....Titans have 2 picks early

Appreciate... trying a couple speed mechanisms and may crank up mid-March (beware the Ides!) ... a week to digest the Combine ought to be sufficient.
Can I interest you in either the JAX-LA or WSH-TN pairing?
I'll take SF and Denver so I can get Tour's cast off Garrett when he takes Allen.

Keep 'em together? Gave you SF and CHI (actually because I mis-remembered), but if you'd rather DNV and TB, let me know...
Zombo said:
I'll take a team if need be, not one of our division rivals, but I am only good for two or three rounds, anything more than that is for a limited audience IMO.
Inactive roster for now? Subject to call up later if needed of course...
Im in for 2 teams again! LMK!
Name one... get one assigned free!*
*Limited time offer...
Tour. I'll take the Bears and Cards again plz.
Bears are gone as of now... might I interest you in the Cards and Colts? Very alliterative... and also paired in the order.
Give me the Tits and GB
Tits are gone as of now and not near GB in the order anyway... but should darren release the Tits, they're yours.
Appreciate... trying a couple speed mechanisms and may crank up mid-March (beware the Ides!) ... a week to digest the Combine ought to be sufficient.
Can I interest you in either the JAX-LA or WSH-TN pairing?
Keep 'em together? Gave you SF and CHI (actually because I mis-remembered), but if you'd rather DNV and TB, let me know...
Inactive roster for now? Subject to call up later if needed of course...
Name one... get one assigned free!*
*Limited time offer...
Bears are gone as of now... might I interest you in the Cards and Colts? Very alliterative... and also paired in the order.
Tits are gone as of now and not near GB in the order anyway... but should darren release the Tits, they're yours.
Sweet please give me New Orleans as my choice! Hook me up with whomever for my freebie ?
-
Appreciate... trying a couple speed mechanisms and may crank up mid-March (beware the Ides!) ... a week to digest the Combine ought to be sufficient.
Can I interest you in either the JAX-LA or WSH-TN pairing?
Keep 'em together? Gave you SF and CHI (actually because I mis-remembered), but if you'd rather DNV and TB, let me know...
Inactive roster for now? Subject to call up later if needed of course...
Name one... get one assigned free!*
*Limited time offer...
Bears are gone as of now... might I interest you in the Cards and Colts? Very alliterative... and also paired in the order.
Tits are gone as of now and not near GB in the order anyway... but should darren release the Tits, they're yours.
Sweet please give me New Orleans as my choice! Hook me up with whomever for my freebie ?
Sweet please give me New Orleans as my choice! Hook me up with whomever for my freebie
Done... and your freebie is... da Bills...
-
I'll take the Panthers and whatever free team, it doesn't matter
-
Sweet please give me New Orleans as my choice! Hook me up with whomever for my freebie
Done... and your freebie is... da Bills...
-
I'll take the Panthers and whatever free team, it doesn't matter
I'll take the Panthers and whatever free team, it doesn't matter
Done... and your freebie is the Cincinnati Bagels...
-
I'll take Jets and Chargers
-
OK tour I'll takes the gay ass colts also.
EDit: Actually I fucked up my offer/request...
Should have been PHI-AZ, not az-ind... sorry about that...
But pending Ag's decision the below alt might be available.
Attaboy and thanks... but if Ag releases the Bears would you prefer the SF-CHI combo?
Can't get any gayer than SF...
I'll take Philly. And Az If not just give me whatever I really don't care which team.EDit: Actually I fucked up my offer/request...
Should have been PHI-AZ, not az-ind... sorry about that...
But pending Ag's decision the below alt might be available.
Attaboy and thanks... but if Ag releases the Bears would you prefer the SF-CHI combo?Can't get any gayer than SF... -
I'll take Jets and Chargers
I'll take Jets and Chargers
Done...
I'll take Philly. And Az If not just give me whatever I really don't care which team.
Done...
I'll roll with the Chefs again if they haven't been taken yet. If I need to take another team as well just let me know.
Done and Seattle is now your freebie...
FLYING J ---- with GB's win and SEA's loss your pairing has been changed to Dallas, but is still preliminary.... stay tuned.
-
Are there still teams? If so I'm in.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login