Brown Board Mock Draft 2017
-
Are there still teams? If so I'm in.
-
-
-
-
Update what is taken thus far so we who do not have teams can see our possible choices.
-
Update what is taken thus far so we who do not have teams can see our possible choices.
Update what is taken thus far so we who do not have teams can see our possible choices.
Check the sig...
-
-
I'll take the Pats and Falcons (assuming they end up next to each other - if they don't, gimme someone else)
-
-
Oakland+Houston
-
-
I will wait until a few more people sign up before asking for my choices.
-
SF & Chi are just fine Tour-Miller will have to fend for himself in Denver.

-
So I have falcons and pats officially then I guess. I can get to work, researching with previously unheard of versatile defensive nobody Bill will be drafting...
-
So I have falcons and pats officially then I guess. I can get to work, researching with previously unheard of versatile defensive nobody Bill will be drafting...
So I have falcons and pats officially then I guess. I can get to work, researching with previously unheard of versatile defensive nobody Bill will be drafting...
Not quite... unless one of our Steeler visitors steps up, I can slide you up to them and the SB loser and I'll take the SB wiener so we each get 2-in-a-row.
-
So I have falcons and pats officially then I guess. I can get to work, researching with previously unheard of versatile defensive nobody Bill will be drafting...
Not quite... unless one of our Steeler visitors steps up, I can slide you up to them and the SB loser and I'll take the SB wiener so we each get 2-in-a-row.
Not quite... unless one of our Steeler visitors steps up, I can slide you up to them and the SB loser and I'll take the SB wiener so we each get 2-in-a-row.
I guess so. It probably makes more sense for me to have two in a row than you, given that I'll be online from 4am EST, so if I can make two picks in a row, gravy, otherwise it's less great.
-
Not quite... unless one of our Steeler visitors steps up, I can slide you up to them and the SB loser and I'll take the SB wiener so we each get 2-in-a-row.
I guess so. It probably makes more sense for me to have two in a row than you, given that I'll be online from 4am EST, so if I can make two picks in a row, gravy, otherwise it's less great.
I guess so. It probably makes more sense for me to have two in a row than you, given that I'll be online from 4am EST, so if I can make two picks in a row, gravy, otherwise it's less great.
You'll get two in a row either way... if anyone is going to be timely with split picks, it better'd be me...
Stay tuned...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login