Brown Board Mock Draft 2017
-
Yea, why not. Jags and Rams. Though Rams don't have a 1st rounder right? That's OK.
Correct and done and double-checked... but I'd have bet you'd taken the Double D's...
-
Definitely need to know the comps awarded which last year were announced on March 11th.
I also feel like The Combine is an essential part of the process which starts Feb 28th.
-
so when is the planned date to get this thing rolling.....???.....Im ready to pick.....(now).....

so when is the planned date to get this thing rolling.....???.....Im ready to pick.....(now).....

The draft order will be set after the Super Bowl. And sure, there are things like the combine, free agency etc. that could affect what a team could take....but since this if just for shits and giggles and isn't anything serious really, I see no reason to wait to get started.
The first two rounds...or is it 3? will not have comp picks. We could start on 1 and two.
-
Trying to remember how long it took us to do 7 rounds last year .....
-
It would be a logicistical nightmare but knocking it out over a weekend or doing one round a day with tighter time limits would be an interesting, albeit likely impossible, idea.
I also wonder if there's a website that can knock out some of the legwork Tour will need to do as Commish in terms of tracking the picks, who's available etc.
-
It would be a logicistical nightmare but knocking it out over a weekend or doing one round a day with tighter time limits would be an interesting, albeit likely impossible, idea.
I also wonder if there's a website that can knock out some of the legwork Tour will need to do as Commish in terms of tracking the picks, who's available etc.
It would be a logicistical nightmare but knocking it out over a weekend or doing one round a day with tighter time limits would be an interesting, albeit likely impossible, idea.
I also wonder if there's a website that can knock out some of the legwork Tour will need to do as Commish in terms of tracking the picks, who's available etc.
I don't know. Tour's been pretty good at tracking the pricks on here so far.
Plus he serves popcorn at the same time. Multi-tasker. -
-
I thought it was just the early rounds I really don't know enough for the full draft so I'm happy to be replaced by someone.
-
I thought it was just the early rounds I really don't know enough for the full draft so I'm happy to be replaced by someone.
Appreciate the concerns, but I should have time to catalog picks. And I hope that pairing consecutive teams will speed the process since it was the reason for going with it.
That said the order for some teams will be scrambled in nearly every round due to past trades, so we won't cut the time in half.
And I can't provide popcorn to all on my meager Commissioner's salary...
I thought it was just the early rounds I really don't know enough for the full draft so I'm happy to be replaced by someone.
If we get a replacement sure... otherwise get your study on...

Seriously, late rounds are much as Chris said... more rankings dependent than eye-tested/scouted. If you get a feel for your teams' needs, you'll be fine.
If you aren't sure about your teams' needs, you can role play them on First-pick and/or peruse their fans' forums. I've even joined a couple forums in the past, SD and ATL IIRC, so I could ask for their input in a thread.
-
Still 4 teams left....
-
Tour if you get no one to take the last two pair, this old retired curmudgeon would be happy to add Fins/NYG. Aggie QB for the fins needs some more help and since I've been screwing one damn Cornell Yankee for 47+ years, adding the NYers would not be a problem.

-
And I can do the Colts too if u need someone
-
Noted and thanks... I also have no issues with taking at least one more team, if needed.
Plus we have Z in the hole, good for at least the first three rounds as a co-GM.
Also still hoping one of our Steeler-boys will take their team... and earn their visitation rights.
-
Noted and thanks... I also have no issues with taking at least one more team, if needed.
Plus we have Z in the hole, good for at least the first three rounds as a co-GM.
Also still hoping one of our Steeler-boys will take their team... and earn their visitation rights.
Plus we have Z in the hole, good for at least the first three rounds as a co-GM.
Also still hoping one of our Steeler-boys will take their team... and earn their visitation rights. FUCK THEM STEELERS
If Z wants to fix his Florida friends in Miami? I will play Co-GM after he fires himself
along with NYG. or if Z can fix Colts early we can assign clean-up GM later..#comeoncomp.guy
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login