Brock Osweiler Fired
-
Could you?
Man i got my friends all fired up yesterday saying texans were the upset pick of this year's playoffs. Houston could have and should have won that game brock osweiler withstanding.
And my bad for always in the past calling Clowney a bum. He had more licks on Brady's ass yesterday than Gizelle on a forgiving jamaican cruise.
-
Deflategate II... "How the Brockweiler let the air out of the Texans' balloon..."
Wife told me someone on Facebook said they ought to let JJ play QB... might work. I've seen him throw a ball into the upper deck at NRG Stadium, so I know arm strength is not an issue.
-
Got to wonder if they will try and make a deal for Romo or Graoppolo
-
Well, watching that game - it goes to show that the "great" Tom Brady, without Gronk,
is cronked.
But Osweiler... he really doesn't have "it". Two great defenses, though. After our next Browns draft,
we should have fixed our secondary up like that.
-
Deflategate II... "How the Brockweiler let the air out of the Texans' balloon..."
Wife told me someone on Facebook said they ought to let JJ play QB... might work. I've seen him throw a ball into the upper deck at NRG Stadium, so I know arm strength is not an issue.
Deflategate II... "How the Brockweiler let the air out of the Texans' balloon..."
Wife told me someone on Facebook said they ought to let JJ play QB... might work. I've seen him throw a ball into the upper deck at NRG Stadium, so I know arm strength is not an issue.
BUT CAN HE GET TO HIS SECOND READ?!

-
While Brock Ostrich clearly isn't the answer, not giving up a kickoff return or dropping what should have been a pretty nice TD pass didn't help matters...
As much as I hate to type this, I have a sick feeling Pittsburgh is going to beat NE. Hopefully, I just jinxed the shit out of that happening.
-
Deflategate II... "How the Brockweiler let the air out of the Texans' balloon..."
Wife told me someone on Facebook said they ought to let JJ play QB... might work. I've seen him throw a ball into the upper deck at NRG Stadium, so I know arm strength is not an issue.
BUT CAN HE GET TO HIS SECOND READ?!

I wonder how the term "Brocked-up" is trending on twitter...
Interesting side note... I did a site search on the BrockMeister and there was essentially no support here for us pursuing him in FA last year.
Look, Ma.... WE GOT ONE RIGHT!
BUT CAN HE GET TO HIS SECOND READ?!

lol... Yes... and while flipping a giant tire...
-
Got to wonder if they will try and make a deal for Romo or Graoppolo
Got to wonder if they will try and make a deal for Romo or Graoppolo
Getting Garoppolo would be like doing what they did last year.
Getting Romo would be similar to what they did signing Manning.
-
There were some huge ridiculous drops in that game. I inow at least two of those directly cost them points. That fedorowicz jesus christ
-
Got to wonder if they will try and make a deal for Romo or Graoppolo
Getting Garoppolo would be like doing what they did last year.
Getting Romo would be similar to what they did signing Manning.
-
i could see the texans making a deal for romo, but who wants osweiler? the bills?
-
New England played its worse game and put up 34 points w/o Kronk against the #1 defense in the league. I'm sorry but what game were you guys watching? Pats are still the favorite to win it all.
-
While Brock Ostrich clearly isn't the answer, not giving up a kickoff return or dropping what should have been a pretty nice TD pass didn't help matters...
As much as I hate to type this, I have a sick feeling Pittsburgh is going to beat NE. Hopefully, I just jinxed the shit out of that happening.
While Brock Ostrich clearly isn't the answer, not giving up a kickoff return or dropping what should have been a pretty nice TD pass didn't help matters...
As much as I hate to type this, I have a sick feeling Pittsburgh is going to beat NE. Hopefully, I just jinxed the shit out of that happening.
LOL, they have to beat my alternate team (the Chiefs) first. The Steelers D isn't as good as the Texans,and Brady rang up 34 on them.
@ghoolie said:
YES YES YES......................... One game, and now we see that Tom Brady is really not that good.
Fucking idiots.
Not that good? Who was dumb enough to post that? At this point in his career, he's playing better than Payton. I can see now why Bill has determined Garropolo is expendable. Tom looks like he's got another 3 years left in him. At which time he can retire as the undisputed GOAT.
i could see the texans making a deal for romo, but who wants osweiler? the bills?
Nobody. His contract is toxic. http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/houston-texans/brock-osweiler-9867/ I'll let the cap guys interpret this but no team in their right mind is going to take on his contract, Looks like the Texans are stuck with him because his cap hit in 2017 is $19 million. LOL, digging a little deeper on Sportrac, Brock is due to make more this year than Matt Stafford,and near as much as Tom Brady think he's worth it?
-
When a 6th round pick wins as often he has you tend to take notice. That aligned with his team being caught cheating vs opposition defenses on numerous occasions and then add what happened with the balls last year.
I don't respect anything he's done because I don't believe it was ever at all legitimate. He has an average arm has lost to Peyton in post season three times and one of his wins was in a snow storm. He's a by product of his head coach doing whatever it takes to win matches for me
-
While Brock Ostrich clearly isn't the answer, not giving up a kickoff return or dropping what should have been a pretty nice TD pass didn't help matters...
As much as I hate to type this, I have a sick feeling Pittsburgh is going to beat NE. Hopefully, I just jinxed the shit out of that happening.
LOL, they have to beat my alternate team (the Chiefs) first. The Steelers D isn't as good as the Texans,and Brady rang up 34 on them.
@ghoolie said:
YES YES YES......................... One game, and now we see that Tom Brady is really not that good.
Fucking idiots.
Not that good? Who was dumb enough to post that? At this point in his career, he's playing better than Payton. I can see now why Bill has determined Garropolo is expendable. Tom looks like he's got another 3 years left in him. At which time he can retire as the undisputed GOAT.
i could see the texans making a deal for romo, but who wants osweiler? the bills?
Nobody. His contract is toxic. http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/houston-texans/brock-osweiler-9867/ I'll let the cap guys interpret this but no team in their right mind is going to take on his contract, Looks like the Texans are stuck with him because his cap hit in 2017 is $19 million. LOL, digging a little deeper on Sportrac, Brock is due to make more this year than Matt Stafford,and near as much as Tom Brady think he's worth it?
-
Brock is not a good QB. He probably never will be a good Qb. He is way to inaccurate and if you watch his ball flight, the nose is pointing downward most times. That is not the way a good Qb throws the ball
-
-
When a 6th round pick wins as often he has you tend to take notice. That aligned with his team being caught cheating vs opposition defenses on numerous occasions and then add what happened with the balls last year.
I don't respect anything he's done because I don't believe it was ever at all legitimate. He has an average arm has lost to Peyton in post season three times and one of his wins was in a snow storm. He's a by product of his head coach doing whatever it takes to win matches for me
When a 6th round pick wins as often he has you tend to take notice. That aligned with his team being caught cheating vs opposition defenses on numerous occasions and then add what happened with the balls last year.
I don't respect anything he's done because I don't believe it was ever at all legitimate. He has an average arm has lost to Peyton in post season three times and one of his wins was in a snow storm. He's a by product of his head coach doing whatever it takes to win matches for me
I don't agree with this at all. I think the success of that team has been more Brady than BB. BB would have had good defenses...ala 1994 Browns, but without Brady, they would have have been a championship caliber team.
-
I hear that BO is the winningest QB ever that is 6'7" or taller! What do you say about that?
There are a couple of others out there that could match him: Paxton Lynch and Mike Glennon, both 6'7"
I personally think that 6'3" 6'4" is about the right height.
-
yep that ghoolie swan song pick of paxton lynch is looking real good about now.
fuckin reatard.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
