The Official "steelers get they ass beat" Thread
-
Lets do this KC!
-
I went to high school just outside KC. As I told my old school buddies "while I'm waiting for hell to freeze over and my Browns get in the playoffs GO CHIEFS. Doesn't hurt I also hate the Steelers.
-
I hate the Steelers more than most but this is kinda sad. How do you know your a Browns fan, come playoff time you're cheering against the Steelers instead of for the Browns.
-
-
Fuck the Steelers
-
Win or lose I hope they get food poisoning on their way back to Pisspuke. I hate them all and their fagot fans to.
-
BERRY
-
this labia of balls shi$ of standing in the hole & picking a lane.must end. christ take a gap angle & tackle
-

-
@ghoolie said:
Boy, those KC fuckers are really good. The beat the shit out of the Steeler's shoulder pads with their nut sacks.
They physically beat the fuck out of KC like they did the first time, yet could have very well come out of there with a loss today.
There is no question that the two best teams in the AFC are playing for the right to play in the Super Bowl.
-
@silverback said:
This site is officially a Steelers fan site now, right? That's all the threads here seem to be about.
Um no. Steeler bashing threads don't count.
-

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login