Skip to content

Calfox's Earliest? Most Ultra-STUPIDendous 3 round draft

The Browns Board
16 6 875
  • This is the most disappointing first round for the Browns I've seen mocked so far.

  • This is the most disappointing first round for the Browns I've seen mocked so far.

    @wargograw said:

    This is the most disappointing first round for the Browns I've seen mocked so far.

    Or, perhaps, the best.

  • most disappointing how? I only did three rounds. There are safeties and olinemen

    to be had later on.... ya have to figure who won't be there maybe.

    Although, maybe Thomas will be long gone by second round.... I really am impressed with

    my Moton pick....

  • most disappointing how? I only did three rounds. There are safeties and olinemen

    to be had later on.... ya have to figure who won't be there maybe.

    Although, maybe Thomas will be long gone by second round.... I really am impressed with

    my Moton pick....

    @calfoxwc said:

    most disappointing how? I only did three rounds. There are safeties and olinemen

    to be had later on.... ya have to figure who won't be there maybe.

    Although, maybe Thomas will be long gone by second round.... I really am impressed with

    my Moton pick....

    I like your draft Cal. You know, you are not all bad.

  • Thomas has moved up to #9 overall now on at least two draft sites, 2nd only to Garrett as a pass rusher in both. He will not be there 2nd round.

  • Thomas has moved up to #9 overall now on at least two draft sites, 2nd only to Garrett as a pass rusher in both. He will not be there 2nd round.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Thomas has moved up to #9 overall now on at least two draft sites, 2nd only to Garrett as a pass rusher in both. He will not be there 2nd round.

    I think CBS had him as high as #3.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    most disappointing how? I only did three rounds. There are safeties and olinemen

    to be had later on.... ya have to figure who won't be there maybe.

    Although, maybe Thomas will be long gone by second round.... I really am impressed with

    my Moton pick....

    I like your draft Cal. You know, you are not all bad.

    @the-gipper said:

    I like your draft Cal. You know, you are not all bad.

    "....for being a full of crap comedian conservative who never played sports..."

    you forgot that part.... but Thanks. 😄

  • @the-gipper said:

    I like your draft Cal. You know, you are not all bad.

    "....for being a full of crap comedian conservative who never played sports..."

    you forgot that part.... but Thanks. 😄

    @calfoxwc said:

    "....for being a full of crap comedian conservative who never played sports..."

    you forgot that part.... but Thanks. 😄

    I didn't know you were a comedian, or a conservative.

  • Well, I'm glad you knew about the "full of crap" and "never played sports part". Those

    are far more important to know.

  • Well, I'm glad you knew about the "full of crap" and "never played sports part". Those

    are far more important to know.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Well, I'm glad you knew about the "full of crap" and "never played sports part". Those

    are far more important to know.

    Milk of Magnesia can help the former....and perhaps you can join a 50+ rec league team....then you can say you played.

  • speaking of being full of crap, I went and fixed by draft, and added the fourth round.

    1A. Trubisky, of course. fixed qb position
    1B. Solomon, Edge kickass player fixed pass rush, defensive line rotation
    2A. Desmond King, Free safety fixed free safety position
    2B. Taylor Moton, OT/OG fixed offensive line right side gotta have this kid
    3. Tyler Orlosky, C/OG fixed center position, depth at og
    4.Fabian Moreau, CB very deep draft at cb's. This kid is very, very fast, and a terrific cover corner, and not short. coach him up.