Fantasy Draft
-
I ate 50 eggs, sold off JT, and took 4 mediocre RBs after trading every pick down to impress the fans about the draft "next year". And all without buying any newfangled, overprized & overpriced egomaniacal prima donna QB. And saved a bunch of money by switching to GEICO It's good to be the RICH king. Let 'em eat the little cakes.

-
Your score is: 10896 (GRADE: A-)
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 5 (TENN): Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (A)
Round 1 Pick 12: Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU (A+)
Round 1 Pick 18 (TENN): Reuben Foster, ILB, Alabama (A+)
Round 2 Pick 1: Pat Elflein, C/OG, Ohio State (

Round 2 Pick 20: Desmond King, FS, Iowa (A)
Round 3 Pick 3 (CHI): Jourdan Lewis, CB, Michigan (A)
Round 4 Pick 1: Justin Evans, SS, Texas A&M (A)
Round 4 Pick 10 (CHI): Avery Gennesy, OT, Texas A&M (A+)
Round 5 Pick 32: Donnel Pumphrey, RB, San Diego State (A)
Round 6 Pick 1: DeAngelo Brown, DT, Louisville (

Your Future Picks:
2018 Round 1 Pick
2018 Round 1 Pick (TENN)
2019 Round 1 Pick
This is the best one yet.
-
Your score is: 9860 (GRADE:

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 1: Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)
Round 1 Pick 16 (BALT): Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State (A-)
Round 2 Pick 1: Budda Baker, FS, Washington (B+)
Round 2 Pick 15 (BALT): O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama (A+)
Round 2 Pick 20: Carl Lawson, DE/OLB, Auburn (A)
Round 3 Pick 1: Antonio Garcia, OT, Troy (A-)
Round 4 Pick 1: Patrick Mahomes II, QB, Texas Tech (A-)
Round 5 Pick 32: Jon Toth, C, Kentucky (

Round 6 Pick 1: Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M (A-)
-
I have no idea how you get a draft score (have to have fanspeak premium?) but here's my one mock draft run:
1: R1P1EDGE MYLES GARRETTTEXAS A&M12: R1P12QB MITCH TRUBISKYNORTH CAROLINA33: R2P1LB JABRILL PEPPERSMICHIGAN52: R2P20G PAT ELFLEINOHIO STATE65: R3P1C ETHAN POCICLSU106: R4P1CB KEVIN KINGWASHINGTON141: R4P36OT DAN SKIPPERARKANSAS146: R5P1DL LARRY OGUNJOBICHARLOTTE176: R5P31RB ELIJAH MCGUIREUL LAFAYETTE180: R5P35S LORENZO JEROMESAINT FRANCIS186: R6P1QB DAVIS WEBBCALIFORNIA -
And with this one I think I am done until the compensatories are included...
Your score is: 10387 (GRADE: B+)
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 1: Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)
Round 1 Pick 12: Reuben Foster, ILB, Alabama (A+)
Round 2 Pick 1: DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame (B+)
Round 2 Pick 20: David Njoku, TE, Miami (Fla.) (A)
Round 3 Pick 1: Tyler Orlosky, C, West Virginia (A-)
Round 4 Pick 1: Kevin King, CB, Washington (A+)
Round 5 Pick 32: D'Onta Foreman, RB, Texas (A+)
Round 6 Pick 1: Lorenzo Jerome, FS, Saint Francis (PA) (A-)
Your Future Picks:
2018 Round 1 Pick
2019 Round 1 Pick -
And with this one I think I am done until the compensatories are included...
Your score is: 10387 (GRADE: B+)
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 1: Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)
Round 1 Pick 12: Reuben Foster, ILB, Alabama (A+)
Round 2 Pick 1: DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame (B+)
Round 2 Pick 20: David Njoku, TE, Miami (Fla.) (A)
Round 3 Pick 1: Tyler Orlosky, C, West Virginia (A-)
Round 4 Pick 1: Kevin King, CB, Washington (A+)
Round 5 Pick 32: D'Onta Foreman, RB, Texas (A+)
Round 6 Pick 1: Lorenzo Jerome, FS, Saint Francis (PA) (A-)
Your Future Picks:
2018 Round 1 Pick
2019 Round 1 PickAnd with this one I think I am done until the compensatories are included...
Your score is: 10387 (GRADE: B+)
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 1: Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)
Round 1 Pick 12: Reuben Foster, ILB, Alabama (A+)
Round 2 Pick 1: DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame (B+)
Round 2 Pick 20: David Njoku, TE, Miami (Fla.) (A)
Round 3 Pick 1: Tyler Orlosky, C, West Virginia (A-)
Round 4 Pick 1: Kevin King, CB, Washington (A+)
Round 5 Pick 32: D'Onta Foreman, RB, Texas (A+)
Round 6 Pick 1: Lorenzo Jerome, FS, Saint Francis (PA) (A-)
Your Future Picks:
2018 Round 1 Pick
2019 Round 1 Pick
Thanks for sharing that Tour!
Looks like a rock solid draft beginning with 2 consecutive A+'s in round 1 on the defensive side of the ball where BPA coincides with huge needs. I also think round 2 is a much more reasonable place to consider Kizer than #12 overall. Love your ideas for rounds 3-6 especially Orlosky at the top of round 3 in particular.
If I could have received grades like that back in the day - I wouldn't have been the only kid getting depressed hearing Alice Cooper singing "School's Out for Summer" on the radio.
You got an A for your TE choice but let me ask you - was there any temptation to draft Alabama's O.J. Howard? I hope Pittsburgh or Baltimore doesn't end up with him.
-
Really good job with the mock drafts guys.
Osiris stealthed in some humor when he changed Peppers' first name to Gerbil. I'm glad I didn't have any beverage in mouth when I saw that or I'd be cleaning.
I'm seeing some really good bargains from you guys like Foster, Mahomes, Hooker, Elfein, Howard, King and more. Good stuff!
-
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 1: Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (A)
Round 1 Pick 12: Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU (A+)
Round 2 Pick 1: Ethan Pocic, C/OG, LSU (A-)
Round 3 Pick 1: Jourdan Lewis, CB, Michigan (A)
Round 3 Pick 4 (JAX): Kevin King, CB, Washington (B+)
Round 3 Pick 24 (OAK): Justin Evans, SS, Texas A&M (A-)
Round 3 Pick 31 (PITT): Daeshon Hall, DE, Texas A&M (C+)
Round 4 Pick 2 (S.F.): Montravius Adams, DT, Auburn (

Round 5 Pick 32: Donnel Pumphrey, RB, San Diego State (A)
Round 6 Pick 1: Ryan Switzer, WR, North Carolina (A-)
Your Future Picks:
2018 Round 1 Pick
2019 Round 1 Pick
I think this is my last until comp picks as well. I got what I'm shooting for:
Franchise QB
Franchise RB
Solid OL/C
2 really good CBs
Playmaking SS
Devastating DE
Space eating/Run Stuffing DT to share the middle with Shelton
A PAIR of really exciting weapons for the offense and special teams! Both Pumphrey and Switzer can return punts/kicks and also contribute in the regular offense.
-
And with this one I think I am done until the compensatories are included...
Your score is: 10387 (GRADE: B+)
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 1: Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)
Round 1 Pick 12: Reuben Foster, ILB, Alabama (A+)
Round 2 Pick 1: DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame (B+)
Round 2 Pick 20: David Njoku, TE, Miami (Fla.) (A)
Round 3 Pick 1: Tyler Orlosky, C, West Virginia (A-)
Round 4 Pick 1: Kevin King, CB, Washington (A+)
Round 5 Pick 32: D'Onta Foreman, RB, Texas (A+)
Round 6 Pick 1: Lorenzo Jerome, FS, Saint Francis (PA) (A-)
Your Future Picks:
2018 Round 1 Pick
2019 Round 1 Pick
Thanks for sharing that Tour!
Looks like a rock solid draft beginning with 2 consecutive A+'s in round 1 on the defensive side of the ball where BPA coincides with huge needs. I also think round 2 is a much more reasonable place to consider Kizer than #12 overall. Love your ideas for rounds 3-6 especially Orlosky at the top of round 3 in particular.
If I could have received grades like that back in the day - I wouldn't have been the only kid getting depressed hearing Alice Cooper singing "School's Out for Summer" on the radio.
You got an A for your TE choice but let me ask you - was there any temptation to draft Alabama's O.J. Howard? I hope Pittsburgh or Baltimore doesn't end up with him.
Love your ideas for rounds 3-6 especially Orlosky at the top of round 3 in particular.
You got an A for your TE choice but let me ask you - was there any temptation to draft Alabama's O.J. Howard? I hope Pittsburgh or Baltimore doesn't end up with him.
Like OJ, but not willing to spend a 1st on him and he goes in the 1st most sims.
I am starting to fall in love with Orlosky. I caught WVU a couple times this year. The kid hustles and has a nasty punch getting off the ball. As active a pair of arms as I have seen this year. Pretty much the opposite I've seen so far from Elflein, who tends to block like a T-Rex.
-
Love your ideas for rounds 3-6 especially Orlosky at the top of round 3 in particular.
You got an A for your TE choice but let me ask you - was there any temptation to draft Alabama's O.J. Howard? I hope Pittsburgh or Baltimore doesn't end up with him.
Like OJ, but not willing to spend a 1st on him and he goes in the 1st most sims.
I am starting to fall in love with Orlosky. I caught WVU a couple times this year. The kid hustles and has a nasty punch getting off the ball. As active a pair of arms as I have seen this year. Pretty much the opposite I've seen so far from Elflein, who tends to block like a T-Rex.
-
My "watching-too-much-Sr-Bowl" draft... Sr. Bowl players' lines are in bold.
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 1: Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)
Round 1 Pick 17 (WASH): Malik Hooker, FS/SS, Ohio State (A+)
Round 2 Pick 1: DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame (B+)
Round 2 Pick 17 (WASH): Dion Dawkins, OT, Temple (
Round 2 Pick 20: Cooper Kupp, WR, Eastern Washington (
Round 3 Pick 1: Rasul Douglas, CB, West Virginia (A-)
Round 3 Pick 19 (TENN): Anthony Walker Jr., ILB, Northwestern (
Round 4 Pick 1: Jake Butt, TE, Michigan (B-)
Round 4 Pick 18 (TENN): Obi Melifonwu, SS, Connecticut (D+)
Round 5 Pick 32: Ryan Switzer, WR, North Carolina (B+)
Round 6 Pick 1: Jamaal Williams, RB, Brigham Young (C+)No way is Hooker going to last until #17, but since I traded down 12 knowing I was going to draft Melifonwu later as my FS, the football gods decided to screw with me.
-
Your score is: 10972 (GRADE: A-)Your Picks:Round 1 Pick 3 (CHI): Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)Round 1 Pick 12: Reuben Foster, ILB, Alabama (A)Round 2 Pick 1: O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama (A)Round 2 Pick 20: DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame (A)Round 3 Pick 10 (PHI): Kevin King, CB, Washington (A-)Round 4 Pick 1: Justin Evans, SS, Texas A&M (A-)Round 4 Pick 12 (PHI): Chad Wheeler, OT, Southern California (B+)Round 5 Pick 20 (TENN): Josh Jones, FS, NC State (A+)Round 5 Pick 32: Jon Toth, C, Kentucky (B+)Round 6 Pick 1: Ryan Switzer, WR, North Carolina (B+)Round 6 Pick 27 (DAL): Donnel Pumphrey, RB, San Diego State (A+)Your Future Picks:2018 Round 1 Pick2018 Round 1 Pick (LAC)2019 Round 1 Pick
-
-
I took ATL for practice since they are going to win Sunday...
Here's what the sim did for to us...
1. Cleveland Browns - 10729
Round 1 Pick 8 (8) (CAR) Browns: Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina
Round 1 Pick 15 (15) (PHI) Browns: Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State
Round 2 Pick 1 (33) Browns: Budda Baker, FS, Washington
Round 2 Pick 8 (40) (CAR) Browns: Tim Williams, OLB/DE, Alabama
Round 2 Pick 11 (43) (PHI) Browns: Roderick Johnson, OT, Florida State
Round 2 Pick 20 (52) Browns: Curtis Samuel, WR/RB, Ohio State
Round 3 Pick 1 (65) Browns: Tyler Orlosky, C, West Virginia
Round 3 Pick 39 (103) Browns: Isaiah Ford, WR, Virginia Tech
Round 4 Pick 1 (106) Browns: Jordan Leggett, TE, Clemson
Round 4 Pick 36 (141) Browns: Carroll Phillips, OLB, Illinois
Round 5 Pick 1 (147) Browns: Damien Mama, OG, Southern California
Round 5 Pick 18 (164) (T.B.) Browns: Jayon Brown, ILB, UCLA
Round 5 Pick 34 (180) Browns: Jadar Johnson, SS, Clemson -
Your score is: 10151 (GRADE:

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 1: Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)
Round 1 Pick 12: Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU (A+)
Round 2 Pick 1: Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (A+)
Round 2 Pick 20: Tyler Orlosky, C, West Virginia (B+)
Round 3 Pick 11 (BUF): Justin Evans, SS, Texas A&M (

Round 3 Pick 27 (K.C.): Jordan Willis, DE, Kansas State (B+)
Round 4 Pick 1: Kevin King, CB, Washington (A-)
Round 4 Pick 8 (CAR): Julien Davenport, OT, Bucknell (A)
Round 4 Pick 26 (K.C.): Daeshon Hall, DE, Texas A&M (

Round 5 Pick 1: Corn Elder, CB, Miami (Fla.) (B-)
Round 5 Pick 8 (CAR): Donnel Pumphrey, RB, San Diego State (A-)
Round 5 Pick 31: Ryan Switzer, WR, North Carolina (A)
Round 5 Pick 34: Sam Rogers, FB, Virginia Tech (A+)
Round 6 Pick 1: KD Cannon, WR, Baylor (B-)
Your Future Picks:
2018 Round 1 Pick
2019 Round 1 Pick
Not bad but this one's better. I think this would make everyone happy.
-
Your score is: 11883 (GRADE: A-)Your Picks:Round 1 Pick 12: Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (A+)Round 1 Pick 14 (IND): Jamal Adams, SS, LSU (A+)Round 1 Pick 15 (PHI): Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU (A+)Round 2 Pick 20: Quincy Wilson, CB, Florida (B+)Round 3 Pick 7 (LAC): Tarell Basham, DE, Ohio (B+)Round 4 Pick 1: Josh Jones, FS, NC State (A-)Round 4 Pick 12 (PHI): Kevin King, CB, Washington (A)Round 4 Pick 36: Artavis Scott, WR, Clemson (A+)Round 5 Pick 1: Jake Butt, TE, Michigan (B+)Round 5 Pick 31: Levon Myers, OT, Northern Illinois (B+)Round 5 Pick 34: Eddie Vanderdoes, DT, UCLA (A)Round 6 Pick 1: Jalen Reeves-Maybin, OLB, Tennessee (B+)Your Future Picks:2018 Round 1 Pick2018 Round 1 Pick (IND)2019 Round 1 Pick
-
Your score is: 12233 (GRADE: A)Your Picks:Round 1 Pick 11 (N.O.): Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (A+)Round 1 Pick 12: Reuben Foster, ILB, Alabama (A+)Round 1 Pick 15 (PHI): Jamal Adams, SS, LSU (A+)Round 1 Pick 18 (TENN): Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU (A+)Round 4 Pick 1: Josh Jones, FS, NC State (A-)Round 4 Pick 36: Dawuane Smoot, DE, Illinois (B+)Round 5 Pick 1: Tanzel Smart, DT, Tulane (A+)Round 5 Pick 31: Stacy Coley, WR, Miami (Fla.) (A+)Round 5 Pick 34: Brendan Langley, CB, Lamar (TX) (A+)Round 6 Pick 8 (CAR): Jalen Reeves-Maybin, OLB, Tennessee (B+)Round 6 Pick 33 (CINN): Justin Senior, OT, Mississippi State (A-)Your Future Picks:2018 Round 1 Pick2018 Round 1 Pick (LAC)2019 Round 1 Pick
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

