Betsy DeVos
-
He's picking a group of advisors, so yes. Sorry 'if' she doesn't meet with your approval or Woody's approval or Chuck Schumer's approval or Al Franken's approval.
WSS
OK, so you literally can't point to a single tangible thing she has done in her life to make her a worthwhile candidate, and we're supposed to not care about it because Trump is so amazing?
-
But I guess that's right. For that matter I can't think of a single qualification it would make Al Franken a good United States Senator.
Or any number of u.s. Senators for that matter. Or congressman or even presidents.
Like I said if she were a union flack an appointed by a Democrat I'm sure you guys would have a different View.
WSS
-
But I guess that's right. For that matter I can't think of a single qualification it would make Al Franken a good United States Senator.
Or any number of u.s. Senators for that matter. Or congressman or even presidents.
Like I said if she were a union flack an appointed by a Democrat I'm sure you guys would have a different View.
WSS
But I guess that's right. For that matter I can't think of a single qualification it would make Al Franken a good United States Senator.
Or any number of u.s. Senators for that matter. Or congressman or even presidents.
Like I said if she were a union flack an appointed by a Democrat I'm sure you guys would have a different View.
WSS
Well first, I wasn't being hyperbolic, I was being factual. And that's actually factual, not 'alternative' factual.
Does this mean we're back to 'but the democrats!' again? Can we close this thread with the answer "she is not qualified for this role in any way" and move on?
-
But I guess that's right. For that matter I can't think of a single qualification it would make Al Franken a good United States Senator.
Or any number of u.s. Senators for that matter. Or congressman or even presidents.
Like I said if she were a union flack an appointed by a Democrat I'm sure you guys would have a different View.
WSS
Well first, I wasn't being hyperbolic, I was being factual. And that's actually factual, not 'alternative' factual.
Does this mean we're back to 'but the democrats!' again? Can we close this thread with the answer "she is not qualified for this role in any way" and move on?
Well first, I wasn't being hyperbolic, I was being factual. And that's actually factual, not 'alternative' factual.
Does this mean we're back to 'but the democrats!' again? Can we close this thread with the answer "she is not qualified for this role in any way" and move on?
If you want to. And may I add that neither you nor Woody or Chuck Schumer are qualified to even comment on the situation in any way. Do we agree on that?
WSS
-
Allowed to comment on the situation? Why not? I mean, I wouldn't recommend anybody here for the main 'interrogator' in the hearing, but we can talk about it all day.
-
Allowed to comment on the situation? Why not? I mean, I wouldn't recommend anybody here for the main 'interrogator' in the hearing, but we can talk about it all day.
Allowed to comment on the situation? Why not? I mean, I wouldn't recommend anybody here for the main 'interrogator' in the hearing, but we can talk about it all day.
Oh you are allowed to like the president is allowed to pick his cabinet. Just none of you are the slightest bit qualified to comment. Correct?
WSS
-
PS spin boy, fake news boy, I never said you weren't allowed to do anything. Just that you weren't really qualified.
WSS
-
Difference being, you and I commenting doesn't impact anything, whereas being appointed secretary of something has fairly large ramifications.
Also, "spin boy, fake news boy?" I feel like you're trying to insult me here but I'm not sure I really fit 'spin boy' and 'fake news boy' doesn't really mean anything.
-
Because you suggested I said you weren't allowed to comment. So saying something that somebody else never said his fake news related. But I didn't mean to be offensive from now on it will be spin man and fake News man.

WSS
-
So the Trump derangement syndrome gang likes one of the appointees and that makes them open-minded? There's probably something Cal can find about Obama that he doesn't hate.

WSS
There's probably something Cal can find about Obama that he doesn't hate.

WSS
Shenanigans!!!
-
But I guess that's right. For that matter I can't think of a single qualification it would make Al Franken a good United States Senator.
Or any number of u.s. Senators for that matter. Or congressman or even presidents.
Like I said if she were a union flack an appointed by a Democrat I'm sure you guys would have a different View.
WSS
But I guess that's right. For that matter I can't think of a single qualification it would make Al Franken a good United States Senator.
Or any number of u.s. Senators for that matter. Or congressman or even presidents.
Like I said if she were a union flack an appointed by a Democrat I'm sure you guys would have a different View.
WSS
What do you mean 'you guys'...?
-
But I guess that's right. For that matter I can't think of a single qualification it would make Al Franken a good United States Senator.
Or any number of u.s. Senators for that matter. Or congressman or even presidents.
Like I said if she were a union flack an appointed by a Democrat I'm sure you guys would have a different View.
WSS
What do you mean 'you guys'...?
-
she's qualified if she does a great job, so STFU. lol
obamao was not qualified -and he did a suckass destructive racist sombietch job of it,
and you libs couldn't care less.
Political benefit is non-existent for the libs, so NOW qualifications matter out of spite. haha
-
she's qualified if she does a great job, so STFU. lol
obamao was not qualified -and he did a suckass destructive racist sombietch job of it,
and you libs couldn't care less.
Political benefit is non-existent for the libs, so NOW qualifications matter out of spite. haha
she's qualified if she does a great job, so STFU. lol
obamao was not qualified -and he did a suckass destructive racist sombietch job of it,
and you libs couldn't care less.
Political benefit is non-existent for the libs, so NOW qualifications matter out of spite. haha
Obama was previously a senator, previously a member of the IL senate, a constitutional law and civil rights professor, and is 'unqualified'.
What does that make Trump's qualifications? Or DeVos'?
-
yet the TRUTH is...he voted "present" so no one would know how he really stood. 129 times.
and sure, he taught Constitutional law. And he did NOT support our Constitution.
So, he LIED ABOUT DEFENDING OUR CONSTITUTION>
Obama Complains He's 'Constrained' By the Constitution - Fox Nationnation.foxnews.com/...obama/.../obama-complains-hes-constrained-const...Apr 4, 2013 - OBAMA: GUN CONTROL WON'T LEAD TO CONFISCATION BECAUSE 'I AM CONSTRAINED BY A SYSTEM OUR FOUNDERS PUT IN ...President Obama's Top 10 Constitutional Violations Of 2013 - Forbeswww.forbes.com/.../president-obamas-top-10-constitutional-violations-of...Dec 23, 2013 - The president has elevated the Constitution by blatantly violating the strictures of our ... And earlier this year, President Obama said in announcing his new ... Responding to complaints about the University of Montana's ...President 'Present' - | National ReviewBarack Obama's Poor Understanding of the Constitution | Op Ed | US ...www.usnews.com/.../barack-obamas-poor-understanding-of-the-constitut...Nov 3, 2008 - A 2001 interview of Sen. Barack Obama saying some pretty remarkable things about what he sees as the inadequacy of our Constitution has ...www.nationalreview.com/article/357412/president-present-john-fundSep 3, 2013 - Its basis is the 129 times he voted βpresent. ... in 2007 in part because βwhen we needed someone to take a stand, Senator Obama took a pass. -
here is what president asswhole obamao said about our Constitution, Chrissy.
as in, he says it's "just a piece of parchement" and that... ? HIS PEOPLE can make
it what they want to make of it.
-
so, Chrissy, you think obamao's dishonesty, bitter critic of our Constitution, affection
for socialists and communists all his life, racist beliigerence, secretive bigotries
that he held secret for so long.... his lies about how he stood for Real Marriage, and
his lie about supporting our 2nd Amendment, his lies about going to be transparent,
his lies about bringing us together, bipartisanship...
that makes him qualifed to be president, eh?
-
she's qualified if she does a great job, so STFU. lol
obamao was not qualified -and he did a suckass destructive racist sombietch job of it,
and you libs couldn't care less.
Political benefit is non-existent for the libs, so NOW qualifications matter out of spite. haha
Obama was previously a senator, previously a member of the IL senate, a constitutional law and civil rights professor, and is 'unqualified'.
What does that make Trump's qualifications? Or DeVos'?
Trump's qualifications? Owns and operates a huge multinational corporation and does it reasonably well. There's more to being the president than just being a political Flack . By the way Obama was never a professor he was a lecturer, a step up the ladder from Proctor. And got into Harvard thanks to affirmative action.Obama was previously a senator, previously a member of the IL senate, a constitutional law and civil rights professor, and is 'unqualified'.
What does that make Trump's qualifications? Or DeVos'?
And if qualifications are so damned important to you all of a sudden how could he have possibly lost to John McCain?
WSS
-
For an elected official, qualifications only matter in so far as they drive voters to vote for that official. That's the American system, like it or not. But in my opinion, when an elected official is tasked with appointing leaders, he or she owes it to the people he or she serves put forth candidates with significant experience in the departments they will oversee.
-
Because you appeared to be anti Trump. One of the reasons he was elected is because people are a little bit sick of hacks running everything. Ironic because on the other hand the anti Trump gang bitches and whines about the fact that the cabinet contains rich people. Sorry guys maybe we should have some homeless people there. There's a reason billionaires are billionaires. I'm sure some think it's because they've cheated the little man.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login