Taboo
-
-
Yes
-
Yes
Yes
I just wonder why she denied listening to Eric Carmen.
-
Good call Tour. Just finished episode 3 of Taboo. Pretty fascinating stuff. I was a little concerned by the fact it was a BBC show which usually lack production values and tend to be boring in my experience.
Glad to see that isn't the case here.
WSS
-
-
Yes I really liked it, although I thought Tom's character was almost too unlikeable for empathy. Of course that goes for just about everybody in the show. I also thought the voo doo was forced.Final review? Hopes for Season 2? (which I did not see coming until very late...)
I don't know what BBC take is on doing sequel after sequel but going to the new world certainly opens the door to a whole new storyline.
Still even after my couple misgivings I thought it was a fine series.
BBC has another period piece called Poldark which I may or may not roll the dice on.
WSS
-
Didn't care for it after two viewings. Quit watching.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login