James Mattis
-
Here's something I haven't seen Cal or DieHard do on this forum. Post something positive about the opposition president. Trump made a very good choice that everyone can get behind when he selected General James Mattis as Secretary of Defense. I think it is worth noting.
-
I agree. Mattis is the perfect choice. Well respected by all.
-
Only 1 opposition vote I think I read , so he had bipartisan support
-
I didn't complain about any of obamao's choices. Mattis is such an excellent choice,
he already was confirmed. Our military folks are especially delighted today.
-
I didn't complain about any of obamao's choices. Mattis is such an excellent choice,
he already was confirmed. Our military folks are especially delighted today.
-
hmm... let's see. yes I did. I talked about how Obamao had a chance to be a great president,
and inspire the black children to inspire to break out of the inner city poverty cycles, etc.
Instead, he did the opposite. Let's see, is there a better example....
...... I'm thinking......
.....
this might take some time....
-
Home run hire, I don't think anybody would disagree.
-
We will reinforce old alliances and form new ones – and unite the civilized world against Radical Islamic Terrorism, which we will eradicate completely from the face of the Earth!
-
Hell, YEAH !
-
Did you ever post anything positive about Obama at all in the past 8 years?

Reality and what Cal remembers are two very different things. Someone can just search through past posts if they care enough. I would just give up on this back and forth otherwise.
The pick seems good too, if both sides can agree on it.
-
reality is, that you are an asswhole woodypeckerhead.
search it yourself, or stick the false claim up your beak.
-
I didn't complain about any of obamao's choices. Mattis is such an excellent choice,
he already was confirmed. Our military folks are especially delighted today.
I didn't complain about any of obamao's choices. Mattis is such an excellent choice,
he already was confirmed. Our military folks are especially delighted today.

Literally the first thing I found. Hitler reference and all...
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=240&hl=+obama%20+cabinet
Even back in 2008, people are complaining about your Hitler comparisons haha
-
haha yourself dumbshit woodpecker. That was OCT 2008, when I posted that. The hitler reference is clearly
not part of what I said. It's right there in front of your beak, birdbrain.
Now, STFU long enough to think for the first time. When...was....the....election?
The elections are in november, you dumbfook birdbrain. And get this, obamao hadn't been elected,
emmanuel was not any kind of nominee by obamao. So, he was not a choice when I bashed him.
So, I didn't bash obamao's choice. I bashed a corrupt dem operative named rahm emmanuel.
So, you don't have a point at all, except for the dull end of your beak, asswhole. "HAHA" loser.
-
So, I said
"I didn't complain about any of obamao's choices. Mattis is such an excellent choice,
he already was confirmed. Our military folks are especially delighted today."
wtf is the hitler reference denial that you are refuting, you idiot? Are you molting? in heat? what? HAHA
moltmōlt/verbgerund or present participle: molting- (of an animal) shed old feathers, hair, or skin, or an old shell, to make way for a new growth."the adult birds were already molting into their winter shades of gray"
- (of hair or feathers) fall out to make way for new growth."the last of his juvenile plumage had molted"
-
-
-
"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery, but I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me I'll kill you all"
"Be Polite, Be Professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet"
I like this dude.
-
the military folks love him. That is the perfect man for the job.
-
-
haha yourself dumbshit woodpecker. That was OCT 2008, when I posted that. The hitler reference is clearly
not part of what I said. It's right there in front of your beak, birdbrain.
Now, STFU long enough to think for the first time. When...was....the....election?
The elections are in november, you dumbfook birdbrain. And get this, obamao hadn't been elected,
emmanuel was not any kind of nominee by obamao. So, he was not a choice when I bashed him.
So, I didn't bash obamao's choice. I bashed a corrupt dem operative named rahm emmanuel.
So, you don't have a point at all, except for the dull end of your beak, asswhole. "HAHA" loser.
haha yourself dumbshit woodpecker. That was OCT 2008, when I posted that. The hitler reference is clearly
not part of what I said. It's right there in front of your beak, birdbrain.
Now, STFU long enough to think for the first time. When...was....the....election?
The elections are in november, you dumbfook birdbrain. And get this, obamao hadn't been elected,
emmanuel was not any kind of nominee by obamao. So, he was not a choice when I bashed him.
So, I didn't bash obamao's choice. I bashed a corrupt dem operative named rahm emmanuel.
So, you don't have a point at all, except for the dull end of your beak, asswhole. "HAHA" loser.
Wow... you really think you won that one don't you...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
