Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Goodbye

Goodbye

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
2 Posts 2 Posters 260 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • One Post One PostO
    • 4k Posts
    • 284 Reputation
    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by One Post
    #1

    Hey guys check this out.

    I know I've been a goofball on the political forum and have some sorts of trying to keep up with you all but my heart is laden along with being exhausted. I do feel the need to say my last peace before I bid and not only lay a last farewell but hang myself in front of you...before saying I like you guys (dumbasses)

    I'm tired and work is catching up with me. I haven't taken any meds this year. I'm done not only with all the bs that's wrong with me..I'm done with the whole Republican vs Dems.

    Let's be honest. So it's not that having Trump as POTUS is going to affect anyone here, it's the thought of some not having to work instead of having things we all need. I'm worried about me and my family right now and for a year and a half I've been caught up into not minding my own business. Yes it's true I became a haterous Cockasauras .

    So in closing its football goddamn ya's

    Go BROWNS!!!!!!

    https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
      • 39k Posts
      • 9k Reputation
      W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Well that's too bad. We don't really know you like we don't really know anybody else after only reading what we say on this board but from that you seem like a good guy albeit a little bit of a goofball. 🙂 hopefully you change your mind and stop back occasionally mostly because I hope things in your life smooth out a little bit.

      WSS

      www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
      1 Reply Last reply
      👍
      Quote Reply

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      Theme
      • System
      • Light
      • Dark
      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Forums
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Users
      • Donate