Skip to content

I Pledge...

Political Discussion
46 11 1.2k
  • Ugochukwu Chinweuba is a cool mofo.

  • I pledge to be at least as respectful to, patient with, and objective about our 45th President as cal was with our 44th.

    @tour2ma said:

    I pledge to be at least as respectful to, patient with, and objective about our 45th President as cal was with our 44th.

    So Cal is your high water mark?

    Well I can live with that. As far as I know he's never participated in a riot, attacked police officers, smashed windows or set cars on fire like plenty of your fellow Travelers. So congratulations on the restraint.

    PS we really didn't expect anything less.

    😉

    WSS

  • I was patient, gave him the benefit of the doubt. Once he appointed van jones as

    his WH advisor, that ebbed quickly. If Trump has an advisor who is a communist, I expect

    Tour to complain as I did.

    I was correct, btw, the storm that caused, jones had to resign. but that was indication of the

    false pretenses that obaMao ran on.

  • Based on those old threads... You thought Obama was worst than the anti Christ before he even took office...

  • well, he was friends with bill ayers, the terrorist bomber asswipe, his career started in

    bill ayer's father's home, his dad was an avowed communist, his mentor was a pedophile

    and an avowed communist, need I go on? There was reason to doubt his qualifications....

  • The indiginous people of biafra protested trump? Wut? Who? Gtfo

  • 16143011_1422267777814529_45215710077725

  • I was patient, gave him the benefit of the doubt. Once he appointed van jones as

    his WH advisor, that ebbed quickly. If Trump has an advisor who is a communist, I expect

    Tour to complain as I did.

    I was correct, btw, the storm that caused, jones had to resign. but that was indication of the

    false pretenses that obaMao ran on.

    @calfoxwc said:

    I was patient, gave him the benefit of the doubt.

    IN OCTOBER 2008

    0f2db4429d1a42029cf7962303dc9294.png

    What were you saying Cal?

  • Trying to figure out what he said that was wrong..

  • what I said was true, that was before the election, but after he was elected I

    gave him the benefit of the doubt. But he lied and contradicted himself badly.

    So, that ended.

    birdbrain woodypeckerhead.woodywoodpecker03-big.jpg

  • Oh, so you were calling him an anti-American, anti-white piece of garbage before he was elected, but once he was elected you totally gave him the benefit of the doubt....

    .... suuuuuuure thing Cal.

    Just keep trying to moonwalk out of this

    Are you just going to keep making these more and more specific in an attempt to save face? You really want me to find a post of you insulting Obama right after he was elected? Oh, but I'm sure in the hours before that you were "giving him a chance".

  • 4e4499e7e9814fa6b2309274b03d9530.png

    You giving him the benefit of the doubt less than 24 hours after he was elected?

  • 3f409e500ebf40ca9ed8f69465c87db0.png

    Less than 48 hours later, and WE'RE GOING TO BE ENSLAVED BY COMMUNISM!!!

  • 3f409e500ebf40ca9ed8f69465c87db0.png

    Less than 48 hours later, and WE'RE GOING TO BE ENSLAVED BY COMMUNISM!!!

    @mld-woody said:

    3f409e500ebf40ca9ed8f69465c87db0.png

    Less than 48 hours later, and WE'RE GOING TO BE ENSLAVED BY COMMUNISM!!!

    Besides North Korea and that fat f*cker who still has communism? (tip: it doesn't work 😕 )

  • @mld-woody said:

    3f409e500ebf40ca9ed8f69465c87db0.png

    Less than 48 hours later, and WE'RE GOING TO BE ENSLAVED BY COMMUNISM!!!

    Besides North Korea and that fat f*cker who still has communism? (tip: it doesn't work 😕 )

    @mjp28 said:

    Besides North Korea and that fat f*cker who still has communism? (tip: it doesn't work 😕 )

    I think the point is not about the socioeconimic validity of communism as a political system but rather the massive hyperbole demonstrated by the quoted poster(s) who now claim we should all give Trump a chance as they gave Obama a chance.

    But I've been wrong before...

  • 4e4499e7e9814fa6b2309274b03d9530.png

    You giving him the benefit of the doubt less than 24 hours after he was elected?

    simple. he wasn't officially elected by then, the states were still coming in. three days later. You lose again, woodpecker. LOL No, the truth is, I said what was true, just gave him the benefit of the doubt for doing

    good things despite his being who he had been in the past.

    @mld-woody said:

    4e4499e7e9814fa6b2309274b03d9530.png

    You giving him the benefit of the doubt less than 24 hours after he was elected?

  • woodpecker, do you know who van jones is? an avowed communist.

    nobody said anything about being enslaved by communists. But appointing

    an avowed black communist to be your main advisor, doesn't sound good

    to most normal Americans.

    That is why he ended up resigning. asswhole birdbrain.

  • woodpecker, do you know who van jones is? an avowed communist.

    nobody said anything about being enslaved by communists. But appointing

    an avowed black communist to be your main advisor, doesn't sound good

    to most normal Americans.

    That is why he ended up resigning. asswhole birdbrain.

    @calfoxwc said:

    nobody said anything about being enslaved by communists.

    @mld-woody said:

    3f409e500ebf40ca9ed8f69465c87db0.png

    You literally talked about being "ENSLAVED by communism"

  • AxeA Axe

    16143011_1422267777814529_45215710077725

    @axe said:

    16143011_1422267777814529_45215710077725

    He's checking out Trump's daughter right there.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    nobody said anything about being enslaved by communists.

    @mld-woody said:

    3f409e500ebf40ca9ed8f69465c87db0.png

    You literally talked about being "ENSLAVED by communism"

    @gftchris said:

    You literally talked about being "ENSLAVED by communism"

    as a joke. note the part where I said it would make a great movie.

    Nobody was serious about that. I joke about a lot of stuff, and I was referring to

    the post before that.