Skip to content

2017 Offseason

The Browns Board
25 10 832
  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    It could be, but it's highly unlikely that BPA just happened to be constantly spread out among different positions.

    If you want to believe everyone and his Uncle, Garrett is far and away the #1 talent in this draft. To trade down, It would greatly depend on how much we would get offered, and how far down we would have to move. If everyone is thinking we're taking Myles, I doubt there would be much interest in a trade up. If a another team has the hots for a qb, it's game on. The draft is rich in edge rushers, so I'm not worried about that. You know by now I have a qb fixation on a certain guy. 🙂 If the 49ers and Bears really believe Kizer- Watson- Garropolo are superior to Trubisky, I'd be as happy as a pig in mud, and trade up from #12 to make sure we get Mitch. But that would be at the cost of missing out on Foster who might not be there at #12 either.

    If we go defense in the first round- I won't object to Mahomes @ #33- assuming he's still there. MHO is Trubisky, Kizer, and probably Watson (yuck) won't make it out of the first round. Depending on how the draft falls, I could see the #12 and #33 being up for sale for future first round picks.

    @hoorta said:

    The draft is rich in edge rushers, so I'm not worried about that.

    Depending on how the draft falls, I could see the #12 and #33 being up for sale for future first round picks.

    Edge rushers perhaps, but not elite edge rushers.

    Future #1'a are devalued by one round per year removed from the current draft.

    @gftchris said:

    Just watched one of his videos on draftbreakdown.com and wasn't overly impressed. Everything was basically first read - clap,snap,throw, in rhythm. Decent athlete but most QBs are these days.

    Nothing wrong with getting the ball to a first read in rhythm... if he's open. Don't know what game you watched, but I urge you to look at some 2015 tape.

  • vs Louisiana Tech. I agree there's a lot to be said for getting the ball out quickly and accurately - but Kessler does that, so I'm looking for *more*.

    Nobody has hit me yet as a can't miss guy. Mahomes has a great arm but makes poor decisions.

  • Sign Chandler Jones in free agency then pick Trubisky @ #1

  • ... and trade for Garoppolo and we can be the Cleveland Patriots...

  • ... and trade for Garoppolo and we can be the Cleveland Patriots...

    @tour2ma said:

    ... and trade for Garoppolo and we can be the Cleveland Patriots...

    Or...can they now be considered the New England Browns. So many former Browns are associated with them.