Skip to content

Ben Roethlisberger Considering Retirement from Raping

The Browns Board
46 20 2.5k
  • @stinkhole said:

    Dropped passes accounted for 119 lost yards in the Pats game.

    Walking off that field I woulda said "fuck this, I quit" if I were Ben.

    More like, "Either Coates goes or I go."

    Can't play in this league if you can't haul in over-the-shoulder throws. That early shot on 3rd and short was a tone setter. The later one in the endzone was your death knell.

    @tour2ma said:

    More like, "Either Coates goes or I go."

    Can't play in this league if you can't haul in over-the-shoulder throws. That early shot on 3rd and short was a tone setter. The later one in the endzone was your death knell.

    The other WR that dropped a pass or 2 was #83.

    Of all people, Ben Rapen should know they've treated him pretty good over the years in terms of what they drafted at WR.

    Meanwhile, if Jessie James brings enough speed/power to his collision with a DB - that could have been a TD/point differential that could have changed their chances to remain in the game. I saw a mock draft that places TE OJ Howard on Pitt's door step and I can't tell you how much I hate that. Not only that; but they'll probably get M. Bryant back from suspension to lessen their need for guys that can't make big plays.

  • @tour2ma said:

    More like, "Either Coates goes or I go."

    Can't play in this league if you can't haul in over-the-shoulder throws. That early shot on 3rd and short was a tone setter. The later one in the endzone was your death knell.

    The other WR that dropped a pass or 2 was #83.

    Of all people, Ben Rapen should know they've treated him pretty good over the years in terms of what they drafted at WR.

    Meanwhile, if Jessie James brings enough speed/power to his collision with a DB - that could have been a TD/point differential that could have changed their chances to remain in the game. I saw a mock draft that places TE OJ Howard on Pitt's door step and I can't tell you how much I hate that. Not only that; but they'll probably get M. Bryant back from suspension to lessen their need for guys that can't make big plays.

    @flugel said:

    Meanwhile, if Jessie James brings enough speed/power to his collision with a DB - that could have been a TD/point differential that could have changed their chances to remain in the game.

    Or maybe run a QB sneak with one of the league's bigger QBs a couple feet away from paydirt?

  • @flugel said:

    Meanwhile, if Jessie James brings enough speed/power to his collision with a DB - that could have been a TD/point differential that could have changed their chances to remain in the game.

    Or maybe run a QB sneak with one of the league's bigger QBs a couple feet away from paydirt?

    @tour2ma said:

    Or maybe run a QB sneak with the league's fattest QBs a couple feet away from a Mcsammich?

    Fify.....

  • @tour2ma said:

    Or maybe run a QB sneak with the league's fattest QBs a couple feet away from a Mcsammich?

    Fify.....

    @mudfly said:

    Fify.....

    lol...

    Hey! Are you going to adopt a couple teams in our Mock?

  • Big Ben might retire from football but that will never stop him from competing for a big black cock in his ass.

  • @mudfly said:

    Fify.....

    lol...

    Hey! Are you going to adopt a couple teams in our Mock?

    @tour2ma said:

    lol...

    Hey! Are you going to adopt a couple teams in our Mock?

    Sure....send me a couple and Ill start to study up....

  • Edit....Ill take Denver and Detroit.....

  • Double D's it is...

  • Tour-at some point pick a starting date and use it to start a "signup" thread that refers back to the pinned note at top. I think that would fill it out quickly.

  • Dropped passes accounted for 119 lost yards in the Pats game.

    Walking off that field I woulda said "fuck this, I quit" if I were Ben.

    @stinkhole said:

    Dropped passes accounted for 119 lost yards in the Pats game.

    Walking off that field I woulda said "fuck this, I quit" if I were Ben.

    Yes, you got Bell, Brown, BR.....and a whole pile of dogmeat.