Skip to content

OT: Spam Private Messages

Locked The Browns Board
10 6 281
  • Sorry if this isn't the right place to report this, but is anyone else having an issue recently with spam private messages here? I've had two this week, including some pornographic photos.

    I'm not here very often, but I've shut off notification of private messages for the time being.

  • We get mostly I believe Russians who will join, and then PM or post links to porn sites.

  • We are officially blaming the Russians.

    Zombo

    --Just click on "report" and we will flag them as spammers

  • We are officially blaming the Russians.

    Zombo

    --Just click on "report" and we will flag them as spammers

    Zombo said:

    We are officially blaming the Russians.

    Zombo

    --Just click on "report" and we will flag them as spammers

    Thanks, Zombo. Wasn't sure where/how to do that. I've just reported the latest one.

  • Got him, thanks.

    Z

  • Zombo said:

    We are officially blaming the Russians.

    Zombo

    --Just click on "report" and we will flag them as spammers

    Thanks, Zombo. Wasn't sure where/how to do that. I've just reported the latest one.

    @samatlanta said:

    Thanks, Zombo. Wasn't sure where/how to do that. I've just reported the latest one.

    Zombo said:

    Got him, thanks.

    Z

    I'll post this as a public service announcement- that "other" Browns forum "The 'Tard" has also been hacked- LOL, probably by the Russians. There have been spoofed popups saying your Adobe Flash is out of date. Just click here- um no, you've been phished. Yesterday my Norton gave me (for the first time ever) the red DANGER! screen- unsafe website.

  • @samatlanta said:

    Thanks, Zombo. Wasn't sure where/how to do that. I've just reported the latest one.

    Zombo said:

    Got him, thanks.

    Z

    I'll post this as a public service announcement- that "other" Browns forum "The 'Tard" has also been hacked- LOL, probably by the Russians. There have been spoofed popups saying your Adobe Flash is out of date. Just click here- um no, you've been phished. Yesterday my Norton gave me (for the first time ever) the red DANGER! screen- unsafe website.

    @hoorta said:

    I'll post this as a public service announcement- that "other" Browns forum "The 'Tard" has also been hacked- LOL, probably by the Russians. There have been spoofed popups saying your Adobe Flash is out of date. Just click here- um no, you've been phished. Yesterday my Norton gave me (for the first time ever) the red DANGER! screen- unsafe website.

    That site just appears to be a gay man's football chat ... It is actually a front for ISIS recruiting.

    Zombo

  • @hoorta said:

    I'll post this as a public service announcement- that "other" Browns forum "The 'Tard" has also been hacked- LOL, probably by the Russians. There have been spoofed popups saying your Adobe Flash is out of date. Just click here- um no, you've been phished. Yesterday my Norton gave me (for the first time ever) the red DANGER! screen- unsafe website.

    That site just appears to be a gay man's football chat ... It is actually a front for ISIS recruiting.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    That site just appears to be a gay man's football chat ... It is actually a front for ISIS recruiting.

    Zombo

    LOL, probably why it's dangerous. 🙂 Our head Administrator has way better web security here. But seriously, there's several guys over there I'd welcome with open arms here. Our old pal Shep is a regular. I won't be seeing what's going on over there for a LONG time.

  • "Russian porn is the best" - V. Putin

  • Damn, nobody PM'd me nudie pics 🙁